Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Breaking The Dark Market Cages - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking The Dark Market Cages (3256 Views)

Imagery , Symbols In The Dark Spells / BENEFITS OF USING POULTRY BATTERY CAGES IN MODERN DAY CHICKEN REARING / Breaking The Monopoly In DISCOS - OSIBANJO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking The Dark Market Cages by Ebiss442: 10:37am On Feb 05, 2018
#PowerMustChangeHands #FirstFruitOfferingService
February 3rd, 2018.

Topic: BREAKING THE DARK MARKET CAGES
Text: Jeremiah 5:25-26
Minister: Dr. D. K. Olukoya (G.O. MFM Worldwide)

The Bible is a very deep book. When we get to heaven, nobody will blame the Bible. The Bible has make all things very clear.

The Bible shows:
-- us the camp of the enemy and how to overcome the enemy.
-- hell fire and how not get there.
-- glamour and glories of heaven and how to get there.

The Bible wrote just ten(10) commandments, if the whole world will follow just these ten(10) commandments, there will be peace all over the place.

The Bible talks about marriage who you should marry and who you should not marry and what it is like.

The Bible talks about rapture that is, a time will come when suddenly there will be the sound of the trumpet; those who are ready will go and it is after they have gone that many people will start looking for Bible to read.

The Bible explains to us that there is an entity called the strongman; it Jesus Himself that was talking about him. Although, believers don’t understand much about the strongman, but the children of darkness understand it very well.

Again the words of the scripture has come to past that “My people perish for lack of knowledge”. Not devil’s people, but God’s people because of lack of knowledge. Spiritual ignorance is a huge disaster.

"Your iniquities have turned away these things, and your sins have withholden good things from you. For among my people are found wicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men." Jeremiah 5:25-26.

They have mingled among the people of God pretending, but their agenda is to trap and cage.
In the spirit realm there is something called the cage. In the spirit realm the cage is like an altar; inanimate but powerful.

When a cage is made of bars of iron and gates of brass; for such a person if the cage is not broken, it would have been better if such a person was not born.

You will understand this song better now:
He has broken the gate of brass and cut the bars of iron asunder.
He has broken the gate of brass and cut the bars of iron asunder.

If a person’s cage is made up bars of iron and gate of brass, it would have been better not born the person.

===> The ancestral cage of brass and bars of iron; at your shout of ten (10) AMEN is broken now in the name of Jesus.

There are specialized cages that have held many for years. One of the most strange cages that I have found is of Pastor who can just keep away with fornication, yet his wife supported him because all the women that he was committing fornication with and his wife were all arranged from the coven of darkness to dealt with him and converted him to carcass.

===> I am praying for somebody if there is a cage holding you down operated and controlled by the dark market, break now in the name of Jesus.

The spiritual cage is the domain of cementing spirits. The cage is a cementing spirit. When the enemy wants to keep something permanent in a person’s life, the person will be put in a cage.
This is why the Bible talks about the snare of the fowler.

A cage:
--- is an arresting, demoting and limiting gadget.
--- places you at the mercy of the enemy.
--- is what can be used to describe a person as talented but unsuccessful, intelligent but poor and smart but foolish.

This is the secret behind the constant attacks that some people are having and they cannot escape because they are inside a cage.

--- is seeing or knowing the enemy but unable to respond
– it shows that you are in a cage.

===> I am praying one more time that every foundational cage, acquired cage, accidental cage, every cage of the dark markets assigned against anyone here, scatter in the name of Jesus.

--- is a prison.
--- is a trap.
--- is a snare.
--- is a limitation.
--- is an altar of demotion.

A cage confines and trap people. As a rule cages are fashioned according to the size of the animal they want to keep inside, cages are built according to the strength of the animal they are intended for.

There are powers that catch men and cage them, but the most horrible of them are dark markets. Some animals to be sold must be kept in cages.

There is a cage that is used to take men to dark market for sale where the souls of men are on sale. They will draw a spiritual circle around the person and the person is severely limited.

A caged person:
• is severely limited.
• sees but cannot receive.
• can never achieve his or her own potentials
• is lost to reality
• may be beautiful, but beauty has no value inside the cage.
• may be intelligent but intelligence has no value inside the cage.
• is a loser in the garden of life.

The Bible says they catch men not birds, rats, rabbits, insects; they cage and catch men.

When a man is caged and he marries a caged woman, the cages are multiplied and this is a serious matter.

Inside the dark markets, there are 21 cages:
1. Internal cage
2. External cage
3. Personal cage
4. Transferred cage
5. Inherited cage
6. Remotely controlling cage
7. Acquired cage
8. Conscious cage
9. Unconscious cage
10. Forceful cage
11. Voluntary cage
12. Mental cage
13. Financial cage
14. Dream cage
15. Emotional cage
16. Witchcraft cage
17. Familiar spirit cage
18. Environmental cage
19. Family cage
20. Collective cage
21. Sexual cage.

Once a person is inside any of these cages, there will be:
- destructive temptation.
- oppression.
- possession.
- co-habitation with evil.
- domination.
- initiation.
- chronic spiritual marriages.
- seduction.
- intimidation.
- manipulation.
- diversion.
- obsession.
- untimely death.
- Extreme disfavor
- seeing but not attaining.
- compulsive stealing.
- unexplainable epilepsy.
- strange and unregulated sicknesses.
- desire to do what is right but the inability to carry it out.
- contrasting personalities.
- dreamlessness.

THE WAY OUT
1. You need to surrender your life to JESUS CHRIST.
2. You need to cry against the cage in desperate prayers.
3. You need to cry aggressively against the hunters that put people in cages.
4. You need to cry to break cages and set yourself free.
5. You need to cry loud and clear against ancestral cages.

NOTE: This February edition of the Power Must Change Hands service is for the deliverance from the dark markets, but however there is still the final edition coming up next month; that is the March edition of the Power Must Change Hands which is the concluding part on this series.

PRAYER POINTS
These are prayers for the continuation of the deliverance from the market of darkness series.

1. Call upon the name of Jesus seven (7) times and say save me Lord I shall be saved and heal me Lord I shall be healed in the name of Jesus.
2. Any chain holding me in any dark market, be broken now in the name of Jesus.
3. Any cage holding my head, break in the name of Jesus. (Lay one hand on your head as you pray this prayer)

The following prayer points need holy anger, violent cry and violent faith)
4. Any power that does not want me to train my children, what are you waiting for, die in the name of Jesus.
5. Ancestral cages of my father' s house and that of my mother's house, break in the name of Jesus.
6. Anything planted in my life to spoil good things, catch fire in the name of Jesus. (Match as you pray this prayer)
7. Powers bearing my name in the world of darkness, die in the name of Jesus. ( Clap your hands very hard as you pray this prayer)
8. Powers drinking the blood of my favour, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus.
9. Every good things that I have lost since I was a child, come back to me now in the name of Jesus.
10. O God of power , hear my cry make me powerful in the name of Jesus.
11. O God arise, give me a testimony that will shake the world in the name of Jesus.
12. Glory spoilers planted in my body, die in the name of Jesus. (Lay one hand on your head as you pray this prayer)
13. Mockery breaking anointing, fall upon me now in the name of Jesus.

MFM H/Q Sermons
LIKE our Page on FACEBOOK
www.facebook.com/mfmsermons
www.mfmhqsermons.
Share the Word of God to all!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Now Have One Hundred TRILLION Dollars, So I Am A Celebrity (with Full Proof) / Photos: Beautiful Lady Loses Her Hands, Feet, Booty After Injecting Silicone F / How To Get Someone's Facebook Password

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.