Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,343 members, 7,843,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

My Car Has 12 VIN Numbers - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car Has 12 VIN Numbers (494 Views)

How Can You Tell If A Car Has Overheated In The Past? / Car Suspension: 7 Indicators That Your Car Has Suspension Problems / Toyota’s New Self-driving Car Has Two Steering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car Has 12 VIN Numbers by Yobo34(m): 11:33am On May 12
I own a Camry, specifically asian spec with 1AZ engine. It has 12 VIN numbers engraved on it and I want to know if this is normal and how to read them. I’d like any help.
Re: My Car Has 12 VIN Numbers by Machinegun91(m): 11:39am On May 12
You bought a stolen car

The thieves reconfigured the VIN number

1 Like

Re: My Car Has 12 VIN Numbers by fineboynl(m): 11:48am On May 12
If you cannot search Ur car online via it vin. Red flag
Re: My Car Has 12 VIN Numbers by Yobo34(m): 12:02pm On May 12
Machinegun91:
You bought a stolen car

The thieves reconfigured the VIN number

Lol it’s not stolen.. and I’ve confirmed it’s common with the Asian Camry

2 Likes

Re: My Car Has 12 VIN Numbers by BestTrades: 12:06pm On May 12

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty....

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Car Has 12 VIN Numbers by aieromon(m): 7:28pm On May 12
Yobo34:
I own a Camry, specifically asian spec with 1AZ engine. It has 12 VIN numbers engraved on it and I want to know if this is normal and how to read them. I’d like any help.

Vehicles produced for the Japanese market come with a 12 digit chassis/frame number. The first part of the number identifies the model and engine type while the second part is usually a serial number.

My guess is that this is a Taiwanese model.

2 Likes

Re: My Car Has 12 VIN Numbers by Yobo34(m): 5:33pm On May 17
aieromon:

Vehicles produced for the Japanese market come with a 12 digit chassis/frame number. The first part of the number identifies the model and engine type while the second part is usually a serial number.

My guess is that this is a Taiwanese model.

Yes it’s a Taiwanese model, very nice car

2 Likes

Re: My Car Has 12 VIN Numbers by weyreypey: 2:02am On May 18
Yobo34:
Stolen
Re: My Car Has 12 VIN Numbers by sunnymighty(m): 6:34am On May 18
weyreypey:

Stolen

Are you sure of what you are saying?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The BT Records Registration Of 40 Racers 10 Months Before Race-day. / Innoson Partners With Nigerian Airforce To Help Fight Boko Haram / Automobile Information Technology.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.