Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,432 members, 7,853,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues (18134 Views)

Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo / 'Bakhmut Is Down' - Russia Captures Bakhmut City In Ukraine (Photo) / Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by WritterNg: 10:04pm On May 12
Falseprofet2:
This silly war is still ongoing

Russia will conquer Ukraine in 3 days they said grin

🤡 🤡 🤡

Liar.

A US General Milley said that. No one in Russia ever said that.

But prove me wrong and show us the link of that statement from a Russian official.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/gen-milley-says-kyiv-could-fall-within-72-hours-if-russia-decides-to-invade-ukraine-sources

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by Melagros(m): 10:04pm On May 12
Righteousness2:

Is this all you Have to say?
You didnt shout Russia kills innocent civilians?
You didnt complain that russia is completely taking over ukraine cities, bombing Ukraine , killing people etc

But once you see Jews! Your Ears, teeth, brain and mouth awakes to spit thrash.

Fake Lovers of Humanity.
GOD of ISRAEL continue to Waste your Terrorists brethern, dissapoint you and your band of terrorists sympathizers

Pastor take am easy grin
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by Beautifulday: 10:05pm On May 12
Falseprofet2:

Only novice said and believed such rubbish
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by smellingmenses: 10:05pm On May 12
XploraBen:
It seems there's no end in sight to this war.
Russia plans ten years
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by igbosarejews(m): 10:05pm On May 12
mach7:
Group North "Sever" dealing Ukraine a serious blow.
Taken village's by inch, while thousand of Russian cannon folder are sent to helll In every block they manage to capture.
Western equipments are coming in soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by tradepunter: 10:05pm On May 12
God1000:
Lol, you probably were not around two years ago, ask people that knew me back and they will tell you how I opposed the invasion of Ukraine, infact I was called western ass licker then for siding with US and Ukraine.

It is the hypocrisy and double standard of US and Europe that made me to keep quiet and stop the harsh criticism of Mr Putin.

You should stop supporting genocide, I will forever stand with humanity.

STFU chronic jobless lying man.... You always jerking off to evil and pretend when your demons are caged..... Like Satan so also will all his agents be crushed at the right time

1 Like

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by tradepunter: 10:06pm On May 12
Righteousness2:

Is this all you Have to say?
You didnt shout Russia kills innocent civilians?
You didnt complain that russia is completely taking over ukraine cities, bombing Ukraine , killing people etc

But once you see Jews! Your Ears, teeth, brain and mouth awakes to spit thrash.

Fake Lovers of Humanity.
GOD of ISRAEL continue to Waste your Terrorists brethern, dissapoint you and your band of terrorists sympathizers

A big AMEN....

1 Like

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by Lanre1st(m): 10:07pm On May 12
God1000:
Will this war ever end? It's been two years since the start of this conflict and there's no end in sight

It will, but it will take time. That’s how Russia annexed Cremia

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by Alexiiydon: 10:08pm On May 12
Righteousness2:
Antisemite rest. There is nothing Humanitarian about people like you.
Russia is bombing ukraine! People are losing their lives, you are talking of 2yrs ago. .

You are nothing but a Hater of GOD and His Chosen Nation.
There are a whole lot like you, Deceiving yourselves.
Anyway, your lamentations are all inconsequential to GOD'S Nation and Plan for HIS People.

It has been written long before you were brought into the world.

since God choose Israel like you said meaning na devil create the rest?? Including you is that what you’re saying fool

3 Likes

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by igbosarejews(m): 10:09pm On May 12
WritterNg:

🤡 🤡 🤡

Liar.

But prove me wrong and show us the link of that statement from a Russian official.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/gen-milley-says-kyiv-could-fall-within-72-hours-if-russia-decides-to-invade-ukraine-sources
Yeah, the "almighty Russia" that boosted that they will capture Kyiv in 2 days.
Let them continue to contribute more fertilizer in arable Ukrainian soil.
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by Charlieabc(m): 10:10pm On May 12
The diversion of the media to the isreal _Gaza war is an advantage to the Russians to do more brutal assignment on Ukraine.

In overall, I pray for peace, peace in the world, peace in my time.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by Alexiiydon: 10:10pm On May 12
Falseprofet2:

lol but Ukraine is winning now
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by WritterNg: 10:11pm On May 12
igbosarejews:

Yeah, the "almighty Russia" that boosted that they will capture Kyiv in 2 days.
Let them continue to contribute more fertilizer in arable Ukrainian soil.

Are you soft in the head?

1 Like

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by Falseprofet2: 10:13pm On May 12
wittywriter:

Proxy war.

Learn to read for comprehension purposes rather than hasty comments/mentions.
It's a proxy war...do a research on what proxy war is... Peace✌️

Wittyness
Idiat why do you keep signing off with that?

1 Like

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by XploraBen(m): 10:13pm On May 12
smellingmenses:

Russia plans ten years
10 years? That's a freaking long time for a war in this modern age if true.
Where did you get this information from?

1 Like

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by Falseprofet2: 10:16pm On May 12
WritterNg:

🤡 🤡 🤡

Liar.

I have better use of my time boy, than to spoon feed you.
Enjoy your evening putin arselicker
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by okoroemeka(m): 10:22pm On May 12
God1000:
Will this war ever end? It's been two years since the start of this conflict and there's no end in sight

the war is inflamed by ego and pride,the Ukrainian president is a fool if he thinks he can defeat Russia,they will grind him down in a war of attrition that will destroy his country and that is what Russia is doing and that is what Putin wants,pride will not allow the Ukrainian president to seek for peace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by WritterNg: 10:22pm On May 12
Falseprofet2:

I have better use of my time boy, than to spoon feed you.
Enjoy your evening putin arselicker

Fvck off you shit stain.

Black slave.
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by gigabyte13: 10:29pm On May 12
Mtchewwwwwwwwww
We will crush UKRAINE
We will crush UKRAINE
In two weeks
Over 2years now, they still fighting.
Make Russia rest jareeeee
So it is villages they are now capturing not cities anymore.
Shame
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by lextube: 10:30pm On May 12
God1000:

The war will end someday, but it's obvious that both countries especially Ukraine haven't done an all-out mobilization for the war. So, they still have some energy to continue the fighting.
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by Dougad: 10:33pm On May 12
This fight still dey go on. Wow!
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by israelmao(m): 10:37pm On May 12
Capturing after how many years of struggling to take over Ukraine?This is a big shame to Russia with all its acclaimed power and might.
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by Elsueno: 10:41pm On May 12
Nothing new, we have said it since the beginning of this conflict.Ukraine is nothing but cannon fodder for NATO.

Zelensky is just extremely stufid, even for a puppet president. He had several chances to end this shyt on favourable terms. whatever

4 Likes

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by rowrowland: 10:46pm On May 12
For those asking When will this end?
It'll end the moment Ukraine dumps the idea to join NATO...and stick to the earlier agreement. Ukraine is Russia's RED LINE.
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by rowrowland: 10:51pm On May 12
Lanre1st:

It will, but it will take time. That’s how Russia annexed Cremia
No no no... Crimea was taken without a fight.
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by Johncarlo07: 11:01pm On May 12
Righteousness2:
Antisemite rest. There is nothing Humanitarian about people like you.
Russia is bombing ukraine! People are losing their lives, you are talking of 2yrs ago. .

You are nothing but a Hater of GOD and His Chosen Nation.
There are a whole lot like you, Deceiving yourselves.
Anyway, your lamentations are all inconsequential to GOD'S Nation and Plan for HIS People.

It has been written long before you were brought into the world.

Dis one brain is experiencing Atrophy.
Human being, a Christian wit no shred of humanity.
How many Christians are dere in Israel? Do Israel love God? They are God's chosen pple, nd God's covenant wit dem still stands. We all knw Dat. But did Dat give dem a licence to kill nd destroy? Even wen it's inappropriate?
U think ur d only Christian here, d rest of us condemning Israels action are nt. I pity u!

Are other nations too nt created nd love by God? Ur an example of wat religious fanatics nd dogmatism can do to a man.
Urs is a sorry case.

1 Like

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by smellingmenses: 11:05pm On May 12
XploraBen:

10 years? That's a freaking long time for a war in this modern age if true.
Where did you get this information from?

Or as long as it takes to wreck NATO
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by Lanre1st(m): 11:06pm On May 12
rowrowland:

No no no... Crimea was taken without a fight.

US didn’t send any armunition as support, but this one US micromanage the situation but Russia will definitely win
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by grandstar(m): 11:19pm On May 12
YesDaddyTill203:

Blind brainwashed mumu, Puting could have killed millions if he wanted to. How many civilians have died in Ukraine in 2 years compared the the apartheid terrorist criminals in Israel?

Your shallow low IQ brain can't differentiate from a war where civilians are primarily targeted and one where they are not?
How may civilians have died in the 2 year war compared to the Israeli GENOCIDE?

Wetin Putin dey look for in Ukraine? You went to invade another country because you thought you could easily defeat it.

He can't pullout now because it would be humiliating.Had he known about the outpouring of support that Ukraine would receive from the West and its allies, it would have acted differently. This isn't 2014 when Russia received a slap on the wrist over its invasion and annexation of Crimea.

1 Like

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by BondRiv: 11:28pm On May 12
Zelensky is just a puppet of the West.
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by HelpMeee: 11:38pm On May 12
God1000:
I've told you before that I don't hate Israel or any country, it is the leadership of a particular country I despise sometimes due to some obvious reasons.

You are blinded by religion, the reason you can't think properly

Our country will be great If you people can love Nigeria the way you love Israel.
Everytime Israel,Israel... Don't she loves her fellow Christians that have been massacred in Nigeria. She doesn't say pim about that but obsessed with Israel. What a weirdo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.S. Journalist Jailed In Zimbabwe For Insulting Mugabe On Twitter / 4 Out Of 7 Electoral Body’s Commissioners Reject Presidential Results In Kenya / U.S. House Opens Impeachment Probe Against Biden For Alleged Bribery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.