Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,660 members, 7,844,143 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues (18054 Views)

Mossad Forces Display Bodies Of Terrorists Killed In Israel Villages - Photo / 'Bakhmut Is Down' - Russia Captures Bakhmut City In Ukraine (Photo) / Schetkin Leonid Petrovich: Ukraine Captures Russian Tank Battalion Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by Doyin2(m): 11:41pm On May 12
Righteousness2:

Is this all you Have to say?
You didnt shout Russia kills innocent civilians?
You didnt complain that russia is completely taking over ukraine cities, bombing Ukraine , killing people etc

But once you see Jews! Your Ears, teeth, brain and mouth awakes to spit thrash.

Fake Lovers of Humanity.
GOD of ISRAEL continue to Waste your Terrorists brethern, dissapoint you and your band of terrorists sympathizers

Idiot.

Your fake nepotic god of Israel is ready to waste innocent lives just to fulfil a bogus promised land as if only the Jews existed and because he was a Jew.

You unleash violence and terror,kill and send people away from their land of birth and you expect no resistance in the mode of groups like Hamas ,which you stupidity call terrorists.

Insane people like you that portray October 7. 2023 as the beginning of the terror in the disputed Territories,may never get cured.

The real almighty GOD,the creator of heaven and earth ,plus the universe,is for all peoples and nations.The life of a Palestinian is as important to HIM as that of an Israeli or any other national.

You are only confirming the Jewish nepotic and human manipulation of the bible.

You are also making many people doubt the authenticity of the bible as a book for humanity or just the Jews who by the way majorly practice Judaism and never believed in the so called “New Testament “!

The same Jews that never believed in him but the main consideration is tribe ,the only justification for a promised land .

No wonder,Buhari’s alleged romance with nepotism ,started from “god of Israel”

But there’s is a difference:

Buhari’s tribesmen believed in Buhari as their messiah !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by grandstar(m): 11:43pm On May 12
wittywriter:

Proxy war.

Learn to read for comprehension purposes rather than hasty comments/mentions.
It's a proxy war...do a research on what proxy war is... Peace✌️

Wittyness

Falseprofet2 is correct

Putin underestimated the determination of the West and its allies were it to invade Ukraine again.

He had built up massive foreign reserves to counter any punishment imposed on Russia

The West however went full throttle! It was close to economic suicide for Europe to stop patronizing Russia for gas and oul but thats what many did. This is one reason some European companies have entered a recession but dont mind paying the price. Over $300bn of Russias foreign reserves were frozen.

Some fairly new sanctions would make it hard for Chinese suppliers to sell to Russian companies highly technological equipments or parts that can be used in making military weapons. Any Chinese company that breaks the sanctions would be blacklisted by the US and many other countries. That would be a death sentence to these companies.

2 Likes

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by ScarletBrace(m): 11:46pm On May 12
God1000:
Will this war ever end? It's been two years since the start of this conflict and there's no end in sight.

If Donald trump wins US presidential election November this year, he will stop helping Ukraine, Ukraine will be forced to cede some of its territory to Russia in exchange for peace

Idiot
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by Brrrrrrrrrrr: 11:47pm On May 12
This matter don too tey na
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by XploraBen(m): 11:56pm On May 12
smellingmenses:

Or as long as it takes to wreck NATO
Well, I get your point now.
If Russia's plan is to wreck NATO, the war will drag on for a really long time and may even explode into a full-blown war, which will eventually lead to World War III.

By the way, your moniker is something else. lipsrsealed
How did you come about it?
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by Chudyfuto(m): 12:19am On May 13
Righteousness2:
Antisemite rest. There is nothing Humanitarian about people like you.
Russia is bombing ukraine! People are losing their lives, you are talking of 2yrs ago. .

You are nothing but a Hater of GOD and His Chosen Nation.
There are a whole lot like you, Deceiving yourselves.
Anyway, your lamentations are all inconsequential to GOD'S Nation and Plan for HIS People.

It has been written long before you were brought into the world.

If not for one thing,I would have said you are the most petty, biased and stupid fellow ever liveth... Where you not the one ranting from one thread to another praising Israel to bomb and kill every soul in Palestine?

Now you are talking about humanity when Russia is involved... I don't know what is inside that head if your in the name of brain... So God created Israel and Satan created other nations?

I have don't comment or tag people in this forum but the level of your stupidity couldn't let me keep it any longer... Stop reading that your Bible upside down and help yourself
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by FreeStuffsNG: 12:37am On May 13
What Isreal is doing to Gaza is what Russia is doing to Ukraine. This is why we need to always pray for peace in all the nations. Similar scenarios yet the places are far flung apart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by Maxxim: 12:38am On May 13
God1000:
Lol, you are brainwashed man and it seems you were not around two years ago, ask people and they will tell you how I opposed the invasion of Ukraine, infact I was called western ass licker then for siding with US and Ukraine.

It is the hypocrisy and double standard of US and Europe that made me to keep quiet.

You should stop supporting genocide, I will forever stand with humanity.

Don't mind the hypocritic man that calls emself pastor, if he has to prove point now, you might start hearing why the assault on October, and he failed to understand the continuos genocide and land grabbing that's been happening before then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by God1000(m): 12:40am On May 13
Maxxim:

I'm sure if it were back in the days and you happened to belong amongst countries isreali wages war with, you'd have accepted it as the will of God, you're just a subhuman an hypocrite for that matter looking for every means possible to validate isreali oppression on the palestinians
you quoted the wrong person

1 Like

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by Maxxim: 12:43am On May 13
God1000:
you quoted the wrong person
yeah I just found out

1 Like

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by MasterTeeUSA: 12:50am On May 13
Wrong...since most of you didnt know...Ukraine is not innocent here. They allowed US to train within their country next to Russia. Till today, there is an embargo on a country for allowing or contemplating Russia missiles close to US territory. Ukraine was also trying to join NATO which means Ukraine can attack Russia and all NATO members would join in. Russia see Ukraine as US proxy and by the way US has funded the war, it is clear Russia is fighting for its survival not the other way around....this is why Russia interest aligns with the Palestinian people...most of you don't follow the news or study anything. Russia was Soviet Union...the same Western Nation destroyed that due to the threat they felt it posed to them...Putin lived through Soviet Union collapse...he knows if he dies today, Russia might collapse. Read Putin's autobiography

Emeskhalifa:
If you are on the side of Ukraine, then you should be on the side of Palestine, Biafra and every other group who are fighting for their independence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by blackmantis: 1:31am On May 13
No men to fight.
Even if they got all the money and weapons they requested for, where are the men to fight.

Zelensky is not wise

4 Likes

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by travelzcruix: 1:56am On May 13
This war could have ended under 6days, but as it is now. It is full time business and the Military industrial complex will Milk Ukraine until it becomes a third world country. As for the comedian Ukraine has as a president, maybe he hasn't read history very well to know that this is an example of war without end.

4 Likes

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by gaskiyamagana: 2:21am On May 13
Righteousness2:

You didnt complain that russia is completely taking over ukraine cities, bombing Ukraine , killing people etc

Fake Lovers of Humanity.
GOD of ISRAEL continue to Waste your Terrorists brethern, dissapoint you and your band of terrorists sympathizers

It's pain you America dog in Nairaland. Continue to bark till second coming of Jesus, Russia mission of capturing part of Ukraine is achievable than your murderous Shaytanyahoo capturing PALESTINE.

1 Like

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:20am On May 13
BentizilL0:

God did not choose any nation, stop writing nonsense here..

He is a brainwashed bigot, the religous virus is embedded deep in his mind. Don't waste your time.
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by Lovenorth: 5:04am On May 13
Righteousness2:
Antisemite rest. There is nothing Humanitarian about people like you.
Russia is bombing ukraine! People are losing their lives, you are talking of 2yrs ago. .

You are nothing but a Hater of GOD and His Chosen Nation.
There are a whole lot like you, Deceiving yourselves.
Anyway, your lamentations are all inconsequential to GOD'S Nation and Plan for HIS People.

It has been written long before you were brought into the world.

God bless Hitler and Russian federation, God punish the killers of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by Bliztzer: 5:15am On May 13
YesDaddyTill203:

Blind brainwashed mumu, Puting could have killed millions if he wanted to. How many civilians have died in Ukraine in 2 years compared the the apartheid terrorist criminals in Israel?

Your shallow low IQ brain can't differentiate from a war where civilians are primarily targeted and one where they are not?
How may civilians have died in the 2 year war compared to the Israeli GENOCIDE?

Must you people insult another person to make your point. Most of you are just being sentimentality unbridled, you let ur feeling take the top position and lead. Let's not try to rationalise voilence by taking sides. The same proxy war would begin in africa soon,if we fail to under how our enemies operate.

1 Like

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by Kurugu92(m): 5:16am On May 13
darikhua:
Putin like natayahu violent men from east
they both forgot that nobody is a Methuselah in violence, we're all vulnerable
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by drerocker: 5:16am On May 13
Righteousness2:

Fake Lovers of Humanity.

I believe e is a terrorist like Putin
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by Bliztzer: 5:18am On May 13
FreeStuffsNG:
What Isreal is doing to Gaza is what Russia is doing to Ukraine. This is why we need to always pray for peace in all the nations. Similar scenarios yet the places are far flung apart.

Na wetin some children on nairaland don't understand be that. They think Russia is doing a good job and isreal is doing just what it needs. It is a shame that some of them went to school to learn grammar to haul insults at each other.

1 Like

Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by MMempire(m): 5:42am On May 13
Righteousness2:

Fake Lovers of Humanity.

How will you say Russia killed innocent civilians when Ukraine has been attacking Donbass since 2014 and killing them. Or you want to tell me you haven't read what led to the start of the special military operation in Ukraine.
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by CorperKola: 5:43am On May 13
Righteousness2:

Fake Lovers of Humanity.

Something is wrong with you.
War that started 2 years ago has less civillian casualities than the war your 'foreign people' started 3 months ago.
You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by morinto: 5:47am On May 13
Righteousness2:

Fake Lovers of Humanity.

I dont know if u are heartless or just another extremist Christian as we have extremist Muslim. Isreal that kill close to 10 thousand civilians in just a month in which most of the civilians are children. Some of una go just drop your brain una brain when reading bible. If u know your bible then u go know this recent Israel is just as evil as babylon. Am a christain but not a brain wash christain like u that support evil because it is Isreal. The same Jesus said who kill by the sword will die by the sword. I just dey pity isreal because many of the blood that dey have shed especially the children blood is crying to God for vengeance.
Remember the bible said God judgement is just. He not bias like human that will say this is my friend or not. He judge everyone equally if u are jew or gentiles
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by wirinet(m): 5:50am On May 13
God1000:
Lol, you are brainwashed man and it seems you were not around two years ago, ask people and they will tell you how I opposed the invasion of Ukraine, infact I was called western ass licker then for siding with US and Ukraine.

It is the hypocrisy and double standard of US and Europe that made me to keep quiet now.

You should stop supporting genocide, I will forever stand with humanity.

How can they stop supporting genocide when the God they worship is Genocidal. Their God Yahweh, El, Jehovah or whatever other name they call him either directly commit genocide or instruct his people (the chosen one) to commit genocide.
They just love bloodshedding in order to justify their the love of their God.
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by Dicoomoba: 6:39am On May 13
God1000:
I've told you before that I don't hate Israel or any country, it is the leadership of a particular country I despise sometimes due to some obvious reasons.

You are blinded by religion, the reason you can't think properly

Our country will be great If you people can love Nigeria the way you love Israel.

I was amazed with your outpourings you nailed it aje
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by Dicoomoba: 6:40am On May 13
Emeskhalifa:
If you are on the side of Ukraine, then you should be on the side of Palestine, Biafra and every other group who are fighting for their independence.

Dey play
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by Dicoomoba: 6:41am On May 13
darikhua:
Putin like natayahu violent men from east

Hey he’s not violent in nature but counteroffensive has begun my bro
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by Dicoomoba: 6:42am On May 13
Falseprofet2:
This silly war is still ongoing

Russia will conquer Ukraine in 3 days they said grin

Are you not ashamed from Eu plus USa plus NATO omg you must be stupid to think Russia is not the greatest military power
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by gfelo(m): 6:43am On May 13
What nonsense is Ukraine a terrorist group

Emeskhalifa:
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by Dicoomoba: 6:44am On May 13
wittywriter:

Proxy war.

Learn to read for comprehension purposes rather than hasty comments/mentions.
It's a proxy war...do a research on what proxy war is... Peace✌️

Wittyness

He can’t know what proxy war is , plus Eu plus NATO plus almighty USA is crumbling in front of Russia 🇷🇺
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by Dicoomoba: 6:50am On May 13
drerocker:

I believe e is a terrorist like Putin

Empty brains commenting here …. UKRAINE WAS BORN BY RUSSIA While comedian Zelenskyy took the country to doom , omg I have to stop here because Putin did no got to meet but Eu plus NATO plus USA came to his background and he had been dealing with them not with recent weapons but old Soviet weapons see death to all child murderers , baby killers Natayahu , Biden , Zionists ,,,, God is not bias just watch out one more that your stupid Israel was created by Rothschild from Illuminati society so wise up
Re: Russia Captures Ukrainian Villages As Ground Assault Continues by epainos: 6:51am On May 13
God1000:
Will this war ever end? It's been two years since the start of this conflict and there's no end in sight.

If Donald trump wins US presidential election in November this year, he will stop helping Ukraine, Ukraine will be forced to cede some of its territory to Russia in exchange for peace.

Very funny. Advising his blinded fellow .....lol.. both of you are jokes to NL. So, you can write Ukraine should cede its rightful land territory to Russia....while you call Israel names. Jesus!!!
God1000:
I've told you before that I don't hate Israel or any country, it is the leadership of a particular country I despise sometimes due to some obvious reasons.

You are blinded by religion, the reason you can't think properly

Our country will be great If you people can love Nigeria the way you love Israel.
Blind man calling another blind man that. Lol. You don't hate Israel, yet, you refuse to see reasons why you should focus on your nation. Lol. Very funny advice...you should focus on Nigeria with this energy and Nigeria will be great. Take your advice.

I am really enjoying how both of you are entertaining us. Your cases are definitely hopeless. Lol!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Finnish And Swedish Leaders To Hold Joint Press Conference On NATO Membership / Trump Says He'd ‘encourage’ Russia To Attack NATO Allies Who Don’t Pay Up Enough / At Least 6 Hurt In Shooting Terror Attack Near Entrance To Jerusalem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.