Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,777 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Jonathan, Ibori Meet At Igbinedion University's 25th Anniversary (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Ibori Meet At Igbinedion University's 25th Anniversary (pictures) (22992 Views)

Dele Momodu And Wife, Mobolaji Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree At Igbinedion University / Obasanjo’s Aide Disarms Drunken Policeman At Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Ibori Meet At Igbinedion University's 25th Anniversary (pictures) by Bizibi(m): 1:08pm On May 13
nairavsdollars:
Forget president ooo. Ibori get mouth pass GEJ for Niger Delta
na lie ooo,not Niger Delta but only Delta State.
Re: Jonathan, Ibori Meet At Igbinedion University's 25th Anniversary (pictures) by Bizibi(m): 1:10pm On May 13
Smartcitizen:

But Jonathan sent him away from Nigeria and he was arrested while he was running and sent to prison.

I wonder how a weak men sent a lion to prison!
I refuse to believe that gej was behind to that move,I heard during that time that obj was the Arrowhead behind it.
Re: Jonathan, Ibori Meet At Igbinedion University's 25th Anniversary (pictures) by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:18pm On May 13
tishbite42:
GEJ sef no get class
Why should he sit beside Ibori
I no understand this one o. Abi no be human being them be? Get out with your class. All are mortal men. Who class help? Abegi shift
Re: Jonathan, Ibori Meet At Igbinedion University's 25th Anniversary (pictures) by nairavsdollars(f): 1:20pm On May 13
No wonder you also hijacked his title
Odidigboigbo:
Says who? Ibori that little Okowa disgraced or which one? Even in his Oghara town he has no say anymore.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Ibori Meet At Igbinedion University's 25th Anniversary (pictures) by Smartcitizen: 1:28pm On May 13
Bizibi:
I refuse to believe that gej was behind to that move,I heard during that time that obj was the Arrowhead behind it.

Go and check who was the president and what EFCC did to him at his home town before he ran away to UAE where he was caught.
Re: Jonathan, Ibori Meet At Igbinedion University's 25th Anniversary (pictures) by thesicilian: 1:33pm On May 13
nairavsdollars:
Why are you afraid to mention them?
In my book the opposite of love is not hatred, it's indifference.
Re: Jonathan, Ibori Meet At Igbinedion University's 25th Anniversary (pictures) by chikason22(m): 1:55pm On May 13
tishbite42:
GEJ sef no get class
Why should he sit beside Ibori
Is James Ibori not a human being?? Nawa for una oo.
You sef you're classless. Are you not sitting besides two goats ass you typed!
🙁🙁🙁

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Ibori Meet At Igbinedion University's 25th Anniversary (pictures) by waziri4biz: 2:04pm On May 13
nairavsdollars:
Forget president ooo. Ibori get mouth pass GEJ for Niger Delta
Are you joking?
Jonathan is the most respected man in ijaw land and that's a vast part of Nigeria Delta.
Till date any political aspirant have come to know that you can only disregard Jonathan at your own expense. Who is Ibori currently in Delta state compared to Okowa?
Re: Jonathan, Ibori Meet At Igbinedion University's 25th Anniversary (pictures) by AngelicBeing: 2:47pm On May 13
Depriest2020:
Goodluck looking timid as always, see how Ibori sat like the boss he is.

Hian grin

Re: Jonathan, Ibori Meet At Igbinedion University's 25th Anniversary (pictures) by WilsonBright935: 3:40pm On May 13
helinues:
They used to be enemies

Ibori was against GEJ to replace Yaradua, in return GEJ used his power as president to taunt Ibori.

Indeed, no permanent enemies in politics

I beg to disagree. Because they're sitting together doesn't make them friends. They're Business men politicians

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Ibori Meet At Igbinedion University's 25th Anniversary (pictures) by godofuck231: 9:08pm On May 13
What Goodwick did to inori who had the support of the northerners made his second tenure a night mare , good luck shouldn't have hit ibori

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Poses With Governors' Wives In Owerri(photo) / How Boko Haram Survives On Weapons Stolen From Nigerian Military / Tinubu Orders Release Of Food Reserves To Boost Availability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.