Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,068 members, 7,842,030 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State (5252 Views)

Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front / See The Supposedly $200m Landmark Beach Investment That Got Demolished / Massive Crowds Welcome Akpabio To Akwa Ibom As He Returns From Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by Putindbutt: 6:17pm On May 12
hammer567:

Lastma starts and end in Lagos.
So he would build his shanties on the beachfront?, pls advise him to do that, lol.

1 Like

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by Topman7: 6:18pm On May 12
Nukilia:
Dem go soon start the Coastal road from Akwa Ibom grin grin grin

🤣🤣🤣

Your persecution complex is off the chain!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by olisaEze(m): 6:18pm On May 12
Putindbutt:

Dem no born am. Na you go help am repay the loan he used to set up landmark?, how much he's going to make in Akwa ibom?. he might expand to ibeno but he can't relocate all the structures. that guy is living on loans, na Lagos be his lifeline.

You seem to be crying more than the bereaved my guy when you’re not the palmpay loan officer that gave him the loan. You wanted all the Igbos out and they’re leaving as fast as they can manage, so quit crying upandan the thread. cool

5 Likes

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by hammer567: 6:19pm On May 12
Putindbutt:

So he would build his shanties on the beachfront?, pls advise him to do that, lol.

The beach will be well developed.

He is now closer to his village as well, so he will go all out there.

Tourism just arrived in Akwa Ibom.

That whole area will be developed in a short time and busy.

3 Likes

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by Putindbutt: 6:26pm On May 12
olisaEze:

You seem to be crying more than the bereaved my guy when you’re not the palmpay loan officer that gave him the loan. You wanted all the Igbos out and they’re leaving as fast as they can manage, so quit crying upandan the thread. cool
I am more than happy if he relocates but i know those close to the business and the start up of the business, no be he personal money start the business, na pool of funds and loans. And na Lagos go fit pay back, no where else. i for like bet with you, that guy no get liver to relocate, dem no born am.

1 Like

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by Putindbutt: 6:29pm On May 12
hammer567:

The beach will be well developed.

He is now closer to his village as well, so he will go all out there.

Tourism just arrived in Akwa Ibom.

That whole area will be developed in a short time and busy.

You have not answered the question straight up. Will he put structures at the beachfront?, because that was why he dey cry for lagos. Will he foolishly repeat it in ibeno?

1 Like

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by hammer567: 6:30pm On May 12
Putindbutt:

I am more than happy if he relocates but i know those close to the business and the start up of the business, no be he personal money start the business, na pool of funds and loans. And na Lagos go fit pay back, no where else. i for like bet with you, that guy no get liver to relocate, dem no born am.

There is nothing in Lagos.

Eveything is on the open sea, no beach front.

It is better to relocate to Ibeno.

What he is building is a resort and also a place for people to work and live.

There are oil workers their that will need that accommodation.

Plus a hotel for tourist that will be vsisting to relax there.

I think it is a bold move and he really needs to set those towers high, to maximise his profit.

Nobody is coming to disturb him there.

1 Like

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by hammer567: 6:34pm On May 12
He should partner Akwa Ibom Government, they will develop that area faster.

3 Likes

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by olisaEze(m): 6:37pm On May 12
Putindbutt:

Whether pool or river of funds, he hasn’t come to you personally to ask you for money to pay back his loan, so just give it a rest! If you’re really more than happy that he’s relocating, try and sound like it. Thainkyu. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by Putindbutt: 6:39pm On May 12
hammer567:

There is nothing in Lagos.

Eveything is on the open sea, no beach front.

It is better to relocate to Ibeno.

What he is building is a resort and also a place for people to work and live.

There are oil workers their that will need that accommodation.

Plus a hotel for tourist that will be vsisting to relax there.

I think it is a bold move and he really needs to set those towers high, to maximise his profit.

Nobody is coming to disturb him there.
Na ontop nairaland you dey misyarn, na you enter loan?. I for like make we bet am. the guy run enter CNN, you think na small thing pursue am?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by Putindbutt: 6:42pm On May 12
olisaEze:

Whether pool or river of funds, he hasn’t come to you personally to ask you for money to pay back his loan, so just give it a rest! If you’re really more than happy that he’s relocating, try and sound like it. Thainkyu. grin
Pool of funds.. People who invested their money to start it won't allow him relocate to where he won't recoup. Na from Lagos money he go dey take maintain ibeno branch.

1 Like

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by hammer567: 6:47pm On May 12
Putindbutt:

Na ontop nairaland you dey misyarn, na you enter loan?. I for like make we bet am. the guy run enter CNN, you think na small thing pursue am?.

Ok, let us watch what is happening.

From here if I was him, it is good bye Lagos.

He has Akwa Ibom government to partner.

That is more than enough.

He will get everything in Lagos and more their in Ibeno.

Landmark is globally recognized brand

Nice beach!

2 Likes

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by olisaEze(m): 7:04pm On May 12
Putindbutt:

Pool of funds.. People who invested their money to start it won't allow him relocate to where he won't recoup. Na from Lagos money he go dey take maintain ibeno branch.

The beach is relocating to right beside the State that annually hosts the biggest street party in Africa and you’re talking Lagos. Dude travel and see that life does not begin and end in one location. Ibeano branch?? There is not going to be a Landmark beach in lagos anymore abi you’re not understanding, you guys are getting what you wanted. You exchanged the Landmark you can afford for an Eko-Atlantic you cannot enter, so enjoy! 😂

2 Likes

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by Sweetberry123: 7:07pm On May 12
Pls and pls dont try this they will lose money money no dey dat town a word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by deji17: 7:10pm On May 12
Hunchogee:

They’re not dumb na
Yet they built in Government R.O.W?

1 Like

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by Airlord2030: 7:18pm On May 12
Bye bye omo nna

1 Like

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by Putindbutt: 7:24pm On May 12
olisaEze:

The beach is relocating to right beside the State that annually hosts the biggest street party in Africa and you’re talking Lagos. Dude travel and see that life does not begin and end in one location. Ibeano branch?? There is not going to be a Landmark beach in lagos anymore abi you’re not understanding, you guys are getting what you wanted. You exchanged the Landmark you afford for an Eko-Atlantic you cannot enter, so enjoy!
Street party?, kid take a backseat.

1 Like

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by Yujin(m): 7:34pm On May 12
Ndigbo and other ethnic groups in the South are learning very well from the recent happenings in the SW. Make no bastard complain in the nearest future.

3 Likes

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by olisaEze(m): 8:13pm On May 12
Putindbutt:

Street party?, kid take a backseat.

Old man that is quoting from people that know people that know the management of Landmark beach, are you pretending to be dense or you don’t know that Calabar is famous globally for annually hosting the biggest street carnival in Africa?? 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by Putindbutt: 8:36pm On May 12
olisaEze:

Old man, are you pretending to be dense or you don’t know that Calabar is famous for annually hosting the biggest street carnival in Africa??
Annual hosting?, kid, like i told you, go play with sand.

1 Like

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by Procashtips(m): 9:05pm On May 12
MEEVEET:

I don't know which book you read but state not federal government owns all the land

Federal can only request land from state... State reserve right to accept or reject

Coastal line (s) is owned by the FG

1 Like

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by Raf4: 10:09pm On May 12
hammer567:

Dont be silly, which Coastal Highway.

Have Akwa Ibom not relocated their oil companies from Lagos to Akwa Ibom?

They are also building their own deep seaport.

Yoruba cannot do their nonsense in Akwa Ibom State.

Landmark will build a tourist resort there for the oil workers.

Once we know he is there, Christmas, we are all heading to the beach in Akwa Ibom.

Plus, that area will be littered with beautiful girls. Igbo and Ibibio girls. cool

Oti is already fixing the roads with Julius Beggar, see, Abia and see Akwa Ibom.

Who's stopping you?
Who invited you in the first place?
Please move enmass and let's have our enviromental sanity back.

1 Like

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by kenny714433(m): 10:14pm On May 12
You guys should chill, there was plans for Landmark to come to Akwa Ibom before the Lagos saga. It was announced by Umo Eno himself.

Umo Eno also promised to build park to further drive AKS tourism potential.

1 Like

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by Sannisege: 10:34pm On May 12
So upon all the noise from Igbo people against the coastal road na still Akwa Ibom dem carry landmark go. Why not relocate it to Anambra?

2 Likes

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by sultanofpigs: 11:10pm On May 12
FACTs

Yujin:
Ndigbo and other ethnic groups in the South are learning very well from the recent happenings in the SW. Make no bastard complain in the nearest future.
Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by oyatz(m): 11:22pm On May 12
nairavsdollars:
Do due diligence before starting. FG owns all the lands in Nigeria

FG do NOT own all the Lands, they only own FCT and 250m along the coast line.

Al the Lands in each State belong to the State
Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by oyatz(m): 11:27pm On May 12
hammer567:

See Akwa Ibom has erected skyscrappers to relocate their oil companies from Lagos to their State.

What are the names of their oil companies?

2 Likes

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by oyatz(m): 11:28pm On May 12
hammer567:
Now they are relocating Landmark to Akwa Ibom State.

That landmark guy will go crazy their with highrise buildings and world class resort.

Do you see how a beggar like yoruba use hand to pour sand inside their garri?

No coastal road will ever be built and Tinubu will be booted out of Aso rOCK ASAP the opportunity arise.

All the State on the sea will build deep seaports and seapots.

They dont need your coastal highway.

Too many kids on this forum

2 Likes

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:35pm On May 12
hammer567:

Dont be silly, which Coastal Highway.

Have Akwa Ibom not relocated their oil companies from Lagos to Akwa Ibom?

They are also building their own deep seaport.

Yoruba cannot do their nonsense in Akwa Ibom State.

Landmark will build a tourist resort there for the oil workers.

Once we know he is there, Christmas, we are all heading to the beach in Akwa Ibom.

Plus, that area will be littered with beautiful girls. Igbo and Ibibio girls. cool

Oti is already fixing the roads with Julius Beggar, see, Abia and see Akwa Ibom.

Wetin bring Yoruba enter FG and Akwa Ibom matters now
Even Umahi no be Yoruba

Sometimes, I feel you guys are just unnecessarily obsessed with them so much that u will never feel better until u talk about them in a day

1 Like

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by idealogical: 1:18am On May 13
I wonder why he's moving to Akwa Ibom instead of Anambra There's no Beach in Anambra I guess.

I know the landmark man is foolish, but I don't think he's silly enough to move outside Lagos, especially to Akwa Ibom where most people cannot afford decent meals and meager disposable income to spend on an expensive amusement beach where a bottle of water or meal costs thousands of Naira and membership fees for N200,000.

How do you even move your Business from Lagos with a customer population of over 20 million to a state with 5 million lower-income people?

2 Likes

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by Christistruth00: 7:57am On May 13
Good

At least he took will now be demanding to the building of the Lagos Calabar Highway
because it goes through Akwa Ibom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dele Momodu's Lust For Adenuga / UAE Introduces Strict Visa Age Restriction For Nigerians Travelling To Dubai / Faithill Prophetic Assembly Prophecies. About Buhari's Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.