Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,937 members, 7,863,315 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State (5477 Views)

Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front / See The Supposedly $200m Landmark Beach Investment That Got Demolished / Massive Crowds Welcome Akpabio To Akwa Ibom As He Returns From Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by Christistruth00: 7:58am On May 13
Good

At least they too will now be demanding for the building of the Lagos Calabar Highway
because it goes through Akwa Ibom

They have our full Support
Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by Saao(m): 8:06am On May 13
nairavsdollars:
Do due diligence before starting. FG owns all the lands in Nigeria
not true, State own land in trust for the people except if you're referring to water/coastal area
Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by easzypeaszy(m): 8:10am On May 13
Eyahh..My best beach every December...I kw dey can't mk 1/20 of what they make in Lagos.
A room brb in Landmark den we rented for over 150k daily and if u not careful all alrdy booked.
I remember last year we went..we Budget 1.3M and spent it all der..It was great
Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 11:42am On May 13
hammer567:
He should partner Akwa Ibom Government, they will develop that area faster.
Is in partnership with the state government
Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by Hunchogee: 11:44am On May 13
Christistruth00:
Good

At least they too will now be demanding for the building of the Lagos Calabar Highway
because it goes through Akwa Ibom

They have our full Support
And beside coastal road cabal can’t demolish Exxon Mobil terminal and BUA refinery abi ?
Re: Official : Landmark Beach Relocate To Akwa Ibom State by Nukilia: 7:20am On May 24
Topman7:

🤣🤣🤣

Your persecution complex is off the chain!

https://www.nairaland.com/8102867/lagos-calabar-coastal-highway-construction-begins

grin grin grin
I told you what the government will do but you said my persecution complex was off the chain.

It's only a visually impaired person that won't see the handwriting on the wall...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is The Federal Govt Killing Tinapa? / Almajiri School In Ebonyi State? Elechi Has No Intention To Islamize Ebonyi / Why Do US Soldiers Draw Tattoos But Nigerian Soldiers Don't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.