Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,232 members, 7,842,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe (15683 Views)

Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe / Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates / 2023: How PDP Governors Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of The Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by udemzyudex(m): 10:54am On May 13
Sure, we all know it was Wike and not Atiku.

We even saw how he went to Anambra before the primary election and told his people not to vote for him.
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by Thundafireseun: 10:56am On May 13
Macphenson:

Oga strong man. it is good Peter Obi left and tested his political weight with an unknown party like LP. He garnered six million votes without a structure of criminality and without bribing any electoral officer
The weak man beat the strong man Tinubu in his home Lagos and Abuja.

If not for Wike's rigging and INEC chairmans switching off the server, he beat your strong men hands down.

Today the weak man is given ur strong men serious opposition single handedly

Peter Obi beat everyone in the last election….

Why is he not declared the winner??

Because, OBI is still a boy

1 Like

Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by FreedomfromtheT: 10:58am On May 13
seanfer:

You don't get the point.. Why is Paul Ibe trying to make it look as if Wike is only one that contested the party ticket..
The point I get is that according to Paul Ibe, Atiku Abubakar wouldn't have contested if former governor Wike and others who are not from the Southeast had stayed away and agreed to zone the presidency to the Southeast for equity sake.
I don't know how sincere Atiku Abubakar is.
Perhaps 2026/2027 will tell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by flyinnizam(m): 10:59am On May 13
kestolove95:
Atiku ND bitter obi on same ticket can't defeat wike in a presidential race
mumu talk. why Wike no defeat Atiku for PDP primary?
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by Theoarhics: 11:00am On May 13
Today PETER Obi is widely accepted than the self serving Wike that only knows how to cunny and power driven . Mr integrity that lacks integrity.
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by maestroferddi: 11:01am On May 13
Righthussle:
Yes oo Mr Paul, infact it was also Wike who frustrated Perer Obi out of APGA.

We understand their new strategy. The new game is to use Obidients to fight Wike because Atiku lacks the force and balls to do the work, so it will be smarter and cheaper to incite Obidients to unknowingly help Atiku fight Wike. What they don't know is that Obidients will only make Wike more popular in the course of fighting him.

Watch how Obidients will fall for this easily.

Have you mentioned Wike in your house or office today? From north to south, Wike has become a household name in Nigeria and amongst Nigerians in diaspora. Thanks to Obidients.
Common sense you no get...

Who dey fiht Wike when his political future is increasingly looking doomed?
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by seanfer(m): 11:02am On May 13
FreedomfromtheT:
The point I get is that according to Paul Ibe, Atiku Abubakar wouldn't have contested if former governor Wike and others who are not from the Southeast had stayed away and agreed to zone the presidency to the Southeast for equity sake.
I don't know how sincere Atiku Abubakar is.
Perhaps 2026/2027 will tell.

Atiku will still come out and a year after he will deny it again.
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by MaziObinnaokija: 11:05am On May 13
sad grin USELESS,DUBIOUS SCAM TALK..Since Atiku wan SE to be President, why did he Atiku contest? This idiot tink we are all dumb

1 Like

Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by AskNgige2: 11:05am On May 13
Googledotcom:
This statement from Ibe may not be totally correct. We all know Atiku is a serial contestant of PDP presidential elections, Atiku wouldn't have accepted to be vice to Obi for any reason.
The man was right, cos Atiku said if it goes to south he will not contest
But wike made it open to everyone thinking he will win, cos if zone to South it's South East turn and all will support Obi including Atiku..

That was how the wahala started..

Wike till tomorrow wants to be president..
I ask myself how?
With this kind attitude and creativity of enemity for himself
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by AskNgige2: 11:10am On May 13
UTILITYMAY:
But during the campaign, Peter Obi went to Rivers State asking Wike for the Presidency while suggesting Wike keep the Governorship. Now you are saying Wike frustrated him out of the PDP. It is either Paul Ibe is saying rubbish or Peter Obi acted foolishly by seeking favors from someone he considered an enemy.

My guy, sell your phone if u don't understand politics..

U are here killing yourself for others meanwhile they still meet and dine together..

And understand Obi doesn't keep things in mind.. everho is not you..

Now u are bitter about obi.
Meanwhile he is not the one who wrong what u just read now cos u got small data...
Learn to focus on your future and leave politicians alone.. they don't care and will never cate about you..
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by Felaincarnated: 11:14am On May 13
No dey smoke COLOS for morning. See rubbish u write na
kestolove95:
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by cjudy(m): 11:14am On May 13
kestolove95:
Wike should contest for presidency na. Someone who can’t even win or selected as a VP for presidential election. Over rated politician.
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by slowice(m): 11:16am On May 13
That was pretty obvious, wike plays heavy money politics, he buys everyone with the amount they can't resist and that is why he desperately wants to keep hold on rivers treasury.

The fight between wike and Sim is about who control rivers money.... A sitting governor can't even pick his own aides and commissioners.
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by FreedomfromtheT: 11:16am On May 13
seanfer:

Atiku will still come out and a year after he will deny it again.
The future will tell.
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by Felaincarnated: 11:17am On May 13
2 time GOVERNOR. Wat is ur fathers achievement?
favor914:
Serious opposition indeed with mouth? The Empty Barrel will never enter Aso Rock.
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by Arambetimofeda: 11:27am On May 13
Indeed One of the most damning verdict on Wike as an aspirant was that no governor from his zone supported his aspiration. He was busy courting and asslicking the North while taking the granted that the sS govs will simply follow him cause he saw himself as superior to the rest. It's a basic rule in politics. You can't lack home support and expect to win outside.
But he seems to have not learnt his lessons. Till now, he is still like a fish out of water in the SS.

[b][/b]IT IS NOT TRUE, OBASANJO LOST IN HIS WARD AND STIL WON THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by Sleekfingers: 11:39am On May 13
Bobloco:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/12/wike-not-atiku-frustrated-peter-obi-out-of-pdp-paul-ibe/

And why did Atiku contested in the primary? PDP made a terrible mistake for not zoning their presidential ticket to the South.

Atiku wanted to use Peter Obi as his running mate. It would be unwise for Peter Obi or Wike to allow such nonsense. But that useless formal governor okowa with horse teeth , accepted the running mate ticket from Atiku.
Wike was also eyeing the seat. So it is normal for him to frustrate his adversaries.....And peter was among his opponent.

Peter Obi couldn't stand the heat in the kitchen, that was why he chickened out.
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:41am On May 13
SpatialKing:
Just like he is currently frustrating the government of SIM
how dis tin wey you talk now sound for your ear... Na WIKE frustrate OBI out of APGA ABI? Your shame dey catch me... So OBI is a boy that WIKE can just chase out of a political party without OBI putting up a fight, that means OBI can not withstand Boko Haram and ISIS if he was the president of Nigeria... Shame on obi...
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by komzy589(m): 11:41am On May 13
kestolove95:
Are you ok? Only Atiku defeated Wike with more than 70% votes in the last election.
Wike claimed to own the party but Atiku came in and flushed him out, you’re here blabbing nonsense.
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:41am On May 13
Nyamiriflathed:
Peter Obi is weak and not a leader. Any small resistance, he changes party
and this is the same man who wants to be the president of Nigeria...
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by BigYash: 11:46am On May 13
PortHarcourtcit:
and this is the same man who wants to be the president of Nigeria...
And the man you claimed to be strong is currently sinking the nation.. Subsidy is gone grin Subsidy is back through back door. Make una dey deceive una selves.. E don dey cast.. Fowl yash go soon open.. You can’t give what you don’t have.. Its not by rigging elections or propaganda.. If you don’t have it,you can’t give it...
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by gashiwalesman: 11:52am On May 13
I don't care if this is bunkum you have been serving your people, but here in the west, you could get more creative with your lies..

Just 1 question

Why did Atiku not galvanize his support base to push for Obi's ticket? Are you saying wike would have defeated Atiku and Obi's combination?

You must really think Nigerians are dumb!
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by anonymous1759(m): 11:57am On May 13
Macphenson:

Oga strong man. it is good Peter Obi left and tested his political weight with an unknown party like LP. He garnered six million votes without a structure of criminality and without bribing any electoral officer

If not for Wike's rigging and INEC chairmans switching off the server, he beat your strong men hands down.

Same North Obi cleared is where is going to do campaign against 2027. No matter how you lie you can’t lie to yourself.
Even Bitter Obi, said his popularity in the North is worrisome, when he was doing YESDADDY but his supporters No more than him and his campaign Team.

That same strategy Bitter Obi used against the INEC that he won when he didn’t , will hunt him . He has made OBIDIENTs lost hope in election let’s see where the massive turnout will come from . There’s no need to vote in 2027 , INEC will play caricature of the result just stay in your house .
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:59am On May 13
BigYash:
And the man you claimed to be strong is currently sinking the nation.. Subsidy is gone grin Subsidy is back through back door. Make una dey deceive una selves.. E don dey cast.. Fowl yash go soon open.. You can’t give what you don’t have.. Its not by rigging elections or propaganda.. If you don’t have it,you can’t give it...
well we are not talking about Bigyash now or oloshoism, please I might call you when we are talking about those things I mentioned... As I was saying NEXT please!
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by UTILITYMAY(m): 12:03pm On May 13
AskNgige2:

My guy, sell your phone if u don't understand politics..

U are here killing yourself for others meanwhile they still meet and dine together..

And understand Obi doesn't keep things in mind.. everho is not you..

Now u are bitter about obi.
Meanwhile he is not the one who wrong what u just read now cos u got small data...
Learn to focus on your future and leave politicians alone.. they don't care and will never cate about you..

If not for your fo*lishness and st*pidity, you will see where I wrote it is either Paul Ibe is saying rubbish or Peter Obi acted foolishly. With that statement, can't you use your brain to think I was not outrightly condemning Obi? Next time, read to understand before your borrow data to comment. Now you have just wasted the you data managed to borrow. Oponu ayirada.
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by caracas: 12:19pm On May 13
kestolove95:
Ha hahahaha
Same wike that had to kill n rig to win in his own backyard rivers state …..
Your mumurity is on another level
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by Beverlyjean(f): 12:21pm On May 13
Righthussle:
Yes oo Mr Paul, infact it was also Wike who frustrated Perer Obi out of APGA.

We understand their new strategy. The new game is to use Obidients to fight Wike because Atiku lacks the force and balls to do the work, so it will be smarter and cheaper to incite Obidients to unknowingly help Atiku fight Wike. What they don't know is that Obidients will only make Wike more popular in the course of fighting him.

Watch how Obidients will fall for this easily.

Have you mentioned Wike in your house or office today? From north to south, Wike has become a household name in Nigeria and amongst Nigerians in diaspora. Thanks to Obidients. Do you know how much Wike could have spent just to get this level of publicity?

U are always being fooled why?? I am sure u are a failure in life due to being fooled ... this story was confirmed by Atiku and Dino
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by Afamed: 12:24pm On May 13
Lol

Who now frustrated the Pandora fraud from Agulu to Lagos?
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by Righthussle: 12:26pm On May 13
Beverlyjean:

U are always being fooled why?? I am sure u are a failure in life due to being fooled ... this story was confirmed by Atiku and Dino

Fine girl, how's your hookup business going this hard times? I hope fine. I no get strength to abuse you this afternoon. Dey go.
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by AskNgige2: 12:35pm On May 13
UTILITYMAY:

If not for your fo*lishness and st*pidity, you will see where I wrote it is either Paul Ibe is saying rubbish or Peter Obi acted foolishly. With that statement, can't you use your brain to think I was not outrightly condemning Obi? Next time, read to understand before your borrow data to comment. Now you have just wasted the you data managed to borrow. Oponu ayirada.

Must u always call Obi name in everything ?
That's why you do here all time..

Bro mk use of your time
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by Akpakomiza2: 12:37pm On May 13
Macphenson:

How did switching off the server change the results? Did the north vote obi
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by UTILITYMAY(m): 1:09pm On May 13
AskNgige2:

Must u always call Obi name in everything ?
That's why you do here all time..

Bro mk use of your time

So what was the post about? Was it not about Peter Obi? Now I can see the level of your intelligence. Always ready to attack. Oponu osi!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians In East London. . . / If GEJ Improves Electricity, Will You Vote For Him In 2015? / State Of Flooded Makurdi Road This Morning (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.