Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,653 members, 7,844,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe (15689 Views)

Bola Tinubu Forfeited $460,000 To US Govt For Narcotics Trafficking - Paul Ibe / Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates / 2023: How PDP Governors Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of The Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by SonOfDSoil01: 1:14pm On May 13
NewNigeria2:
Tell your man to conduct free and fair election let's see who is weak
so the one that was conducted last year was not free and fair according to obirodent mininons? Even US and foreign observers in there report affirmed it as wish of the majority even though there were some irregularities in some part which we all know no election everywhere in the world is 100% perfect but just because your bitter obi messiah lost, so it’s not free and fair? Don’t worry 2027 is near, let’s see the magic that will get him into Aso rock.

With your primitive and clannish way of playing politics, you think it will get you the presidency? Keep abusing Yoruba and the northerners on the internet space. Thank God it has been proven in the last two general elections, has long has the political alignment between the Sw and north still exists, you don’t need to bitter and hateful region to win a national election.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by psalmsjob: 1:39pm On May 13
FreedomfromtheT:
Please you understand English Language at all?
Paul Ibe implied that if former governor Wike had agreed to microzone the PDP ticket to the Southeast ( perhaps for equity sake) that Alhaji Atiku Abubakar wouldn't have contested.

Well done with your self delusion and lies...so Pius Ayim Pius is from north east abi. Wasn't he an aspirant from the south east who "perhaps for equity sake" grin Atiku could have left it race race for since Bitter Obi lack the balls to sludge it out to test his popularity against such personality in South east other than Wike since according to Paul 'mumu' Ibe Bitter-Obi is afraid of Wike for obvious reason?

You people shameless hypocrisy dey always baffle me walahi...chai grin

1 Like

Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by NewNigeria2: 1:58pm On May 13
SonOfDSoil01:
so the one that was conducted last year was not free and fair according to obirodent mininons? Even US and foreign observers in there report affirmed it as wish of the majority even though there were some irregularities in some part which we all know no election everywhere in the world is 100% perfect but just because your bitter obi messiah lost, so it’s not free and fair? Don’t worry 2027 is near, let’s see the magic that will get him into Aso rock.

With your primitive and clannish way of playing politics, you think it will get you the presidency? Keep abusing Yoruba and the northerners on the internet space. Thank God it has been proven in the last two general elections, has long has the political alignment between the Sw and north still exists, you don’t need to bitter and hateful region to win a national election.
Foreign European observers claimed it was free and fair? What did you smoke?
Mumu said,I should keep abusing Yoruba and northerners. Mumu,wetin concern you with northerners? And your myopic mind can not see beyond tribalism,hence anybody that support Obi is Easterner.
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by Ategberoson(m): 2:07pm On May 13
Igbo will fall for this, Northerners have their remote control
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by Otamendi99(m): 2:09pm On May 13
seanfer:

Why microzone the PDP ticket to only the SE?
Why can't Atiku support Obi to win the PDP ticket over Wike?
Paul Ibe is drinking cow dunk.

Exactly, no party have ever microzoned it. He is finding something to use to blame wike. 2015 APC primaries, Tinubu had d money and men, he could have easily won d primaries, instead he supported Buhari over Atiku, wat stops Atiku from supporting obi over wike, besides Wike supported Tambawual during 2019 primaries. Atiku is simply greedy
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by Akinpresident: 2:10pm On May 13
Invariably, this man is calling Atiku a weakling.
Assuming that Atiku has the sole power of making Obi the candidate, how can one man frustrate it? Better still, he didn't see any other Igbo person to give the ticket.

This people play this silly politics because they see Nigerians finish. How can Wike be stronger than everybody in PDP, APC and LP and yet, he's not the president?
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by seanfer(m): 2:17pm On May 13
Otamendi99:

Exactly, no party have ever microzoned it. He is find something to use to blame wike. 2015 APC primaries, Tinubu had d money and men, he could have easily won d primaries, instead he supported Buhari over Atiku, wat stops Atiku from supporting obi over wike, besides Wike supported Tambawual during 2019 primaries. Atiku is simply greedy

Paul Ibe is trying to secure his sotce of money, but most of us know that his Boss is the cause of PDP loss in 2023 election.
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by SonOfDSoil01: 2:21pm On May 13
NewNigeria2:

Foreign European observers claimed it was free and fair? What did you smoke?
Mumu said,I should keep abusing Yoruba and northerners. Mumu,wetin concern you with northerners? And your myopic mind can not see beyond tribalism,hence anybody that support Obi is Easterner.
I guess you live under the rock in your deserted region. You didn’t read the report released just last month from the Us election observer? Even your obirondent minions were all over the internet space wailing and crying about it grin

Google is your friend, and stop being a dullard, and pls quit been a hypocrite, we know you obirodents minions are tribalist, even the voting pattern in the last election prove that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by Konquest: 2:30pm On May 13
BondRiv:
Cry harder. Who also frustrated Obi out of APGA? Rubbish.
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by Konquest: 2:30pm On May 13
UTILITYMAY:
But during the campaign, Peter Obi went to Rivers State asking Wike for the Presidency while suggesting Wike keep the Governorship. Now you are saying Wike frustrated him out of the PDP. It is either Paul Ibe is saying rubbish or Peter Obi acted foolishly by seeking favors from someone he considered an enemy.
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by Poiniyisworld: 2:35pm On May 13
We have heard you ooo at least that is why Nigerians can buy and eat what they like today as your strong leader who does not change party is in power!

Una suffering never start o as you all continue to undermine the truth!

Nyamiriflathed:
Peter Obi is weak and not a leader. Any small resistance, he changes party
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by NewNigeria2: 2:37pm On May 13
SonOfDSoil01:
I guess you live under the rock in your deserted region. You didn’t read the report released just last month from the Us election observer? Even your obirondent minions were all over the internet space wailing and crying about it grin

Google is your friend, and stop being a dullard, and pls quit been a hypocrite, we know you obirodents minions are tribalist, even the voting pattern in the last election prove that cheesy
Mumu is showing graph of results manufactured by inec. Mumu is quoting last month us report. Mumu didn't quote the report released last year by European Union observers. Keep mumuing ok
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by Beverlyjean(f): 2:51pm On May 13
Righthussle:

Fine girl, how's your hookup business going this hard times? I hope fine. I no get strength to abuse you this afternoon. Dey go.

Well I'm not like the women in ur life

1 Like

Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by Okoroawusa: 2:56pm On May 13
Akuko mama Ngozi na ndi yard
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by SonOfDSoil01: 3:02pm On May 13
NewNigeria2:

Mumu is showing graph of results manufactured by inec. Mumu is quoting last month us report. Mumu didn't quote the report released last year by European Union observers. Keep mumuing ok
I know you have the one you manufactured from mars😂 so I should leave the one the constitutionally recognised body released and believe a ipob nonentity like yourself😂 you obirondent are just dull and ill educated mofos…if you are too lazy to search the Us report just released last month then I can’t help your lazy ass…Arindin omo ale Igbo

1 Like

Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by NewNigeria2: 3:06pm On May 13
SonOfDSoil01:
I know you have the one you manufactured from mars😂 so I should leave the one the constitutionally recognised body released and believe a ipob nonentity like yourself😂 you obirondent are just dull and ill educated mofos…if you are too lazy to search the Us report just released last month then I can’t help your lazy ass…Arindin omo ale Igbo
Again,mumu is quoting us report of last month. Mumu has refused to qoute European observers report of last year. Continue
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by FreedomfromtheT: 3:19pm On May 13
psalmsjob:

Well done with your self delusion and lies...so Pius Ayim Pius is from north east abi. Wasn't he an aspirant from the south east who "perhaps for equity sake" grin Atiku could have left it race race for since Bitter Obi lack the balls to sludge it out to test his popularity against such personality in South east other than Wike since according to Paul 'mumu' Ibe Bitter-Obi is afraid of Wike for obvious reason?

You people shameless hypocrisy dey always baffle me walahi...chai grin
Were you poorly raised or perhaps you didn't accept your parents'hone training that you can't type without insults?

1 Like

Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by AskNgige2: 3:44pm On May 13
UTILITYMAY:

So what was the post about? Was it not about Peter Obi? Now I can see the level of your intelligence. Always ready to attack. Oponu osi!
U criticize amd condemn who is already made

Well, na frustration shaa
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by SonOfDSoil01: 3:55pm On May 13
NewNigeria2:

Again,mumu is quoting us report of last month. Mumu has refused to qoute European observers report of last year. Continue
your illiterate father mumu grin so because the report is last month, so therefore it should be discarded? I thought you mofos like to use the US as your standard? Continue with your whataboutism we know how you obirondent roll😂

Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by psalmsjob: 4:20pm On May 13
FreedomfromtheT:
Were you poorly raised or perhaps you didn't accept your parents'hone training that you can't type without insults?

What you're feeling like are insults are actually bitter truths....I usually call a spade a spade and I don't have time to sugar coat truths to make idiots feel sweet 😁 or should I use obidients instead of idiots? ok replace it in your head then.

1 Like

Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by berrystunn(m): 6:13pm On May 13
Nyamiriflathed:

How old are you?
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by Nyahabingi: 9:42pm On May 13
Nyamiriflathed:

A man whose even his dog is feeding better than u and your poor family..u are calling him weak..
A man that his lineage is settled for life,while u can't boast of your tomorrow's meal...u are calling him weak.

I don't understand
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by NewNigeria2: 10:49pm On May 13
SonOfDSoil01:
your illiterate father mumu grin so because the report is last month, so therefore it should be discarded? I thought you mofos like to use the US as your standard? Continue with your whataboutism we know how you obirondent roll😂
Mumu still refused to acknowledge European Union report. Keep mumuing
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by SonOfDSoil01: 10:52pm On May 13
NewNigeria2:

Mumu still refused to acknowledge European Union report. Keep mumuing
this fool is still neck deep in my ass😂 abeg go sleep you lack brain maybe due to the shape of your head😂
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by Bobloco: 12:13am On May 14
Sleekfingers:

And why did Atiku contested in the primary? PDP made a terrible mistake for not zoning their presidential ticket to the South.

Atiku wanted to use Peter Obi as his running mate. It would be unwise for Peter Obi or Wike to allow such nonsense. But that useless formal governor okowa with horse teeth , accepted the running mate ticket from Atiku.
Wike was also eyeing the seat. So it is normal for him to frustrate his adversaries.....And peter was among his opponent.

Peter Obi couldn't stand the heat in the kitchen, that was why he chickened out.

If Peter Obi hadn't chickened out, we wouldn't have known his electoral worth.

Six million votes and counting is not a tea party. In fact, he hasn't lost a single voter since the election; rather, he has gained more.

Today, Peter Obi is the biggest political figure in Nigeria.

He chickened out, and became a political force
Re: Wike, Not Atiku, Frustrated Peter Obi Out Of PDP – Paul Ibe by Dshocker(m): 6:38am On May 14
Righthussle:
Yes oo Mr Paul, infact it was also Wike who frustrated Perer Obi out of APGA.

We understand their new strategy. The new game is to use Obidients to fight Wike because Atiku lacks the force and balls to do the work, so it will be smarter and cheaper to incite Obidients to unknowingly help Atiku fight Wike. What they don't know is that Obidients will only make Wike more popular in the course of fighting him.

Watch how Obidients will fall for this easily.

Have you mentioned Wike in your house or office today? From north to south, Wike has become a household name in Nigeria and amongst Nigerians in diaspora. Thanks to Obidients. Do you know how much Wike would have spent just to get this level of publicity?

Since the last election, the Obedients have hated Wike

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Playing Golf In Aba (Photos) / Why Atiku Can’t Become President In 2019 – Olawepo Hashim / We Have Evidence Ogunlewe Was Collecting Money From Tinubu- PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.