Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,284 members, 7,846,298 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja (46405 Views)

Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail / Prince Harry & Meghan Markle: Hospitality At Thedelborough Lagos Second To None / Flight Resumption: Air Peace Flies All Its Aircrafts Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by ignis: 1:41pm On May 13
c
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by Dennisochampa: 1:41pm On May 13
Sensible Nigerians will take the positives out of this but the foolish tribalists will begin to shout Igbo amaka up and down as if na Igbo land the man for grow him business ... Dogs!!
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by CountinBlessins(m): 1:42pm On May 13
oluztx:
Agbadox right now, this omo Igbo again.

💯🔥🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by JAMO84: 1:45pm On May 13
Ifeoma, perfect name for princess Meghan
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by SpartaOfLagos: 1:46pm On May 13
helinues:
Hahahah

Is Air peace flying the regular route of Harry?

Sakamaje
The Igbo man will continue to flourish in all his fields of endeavor.

Your hate for the success of the Igbos ends on Nairaland .

Welcome to Lagos our daughter , Duchess Ifeoma Meghan

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by forexprophet(m): 1:47pm On May 13
I find it very funny for a full fledged mature man to be dancing to welcome his fellow human being.

Bestmanfornow:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/05/air-peace-flies-prince-harry-meghan-to-lagos-as-duke-of-sussex-hails-nigerias-rich-culture/

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by MasterTeeUSA: 1:48pm On May 13
Someone is bracing up to be the next Diana. The Brother has to deal with following status quo...I would prefer to be Harry for now lol.

Bestmanfornow:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/05/air-peace-flies-prince-harry-meghan-to-lagos-as-duke-of-sussex-hails-nigerias-rich-culture/

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by free2ryhme: 1:49pm On May 13
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by SpiritualWealth: 1:54pm On May 13
ElevationD:
Air peace, thank you for rescuing us from the embarrassment of Hadi Sirika. At least Nigeria has an airline on the London route. Hopefully other airlines can make it too, so these foreign airlines do not keep making Nigerians suffer high costs.

Nigerians are known to be very hospitable. Politicians turned Nigerians against each other. The reception of the Prince and his wife showcased the now hidden true nature of Nigerians. Hopefully we can have better leaders who can change the minds of the citizens for greater love.

Can You Not Be Part of The Better Political Leader Nigeria Needs ?

Why "Hopefully Wait" For The Better Political Leaders ?
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by arantess: 1:55pm On May 13
this one na colonial reception oo

this is 2024 for God sake
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by Konquest: 1:56pm On May 13
OboOlora:
Onyeoma has achieved something, the only airline to ever fly ex-Royals hahaha

He should keep the same energy to fly Simeon Ekpa back to Nigeria when he is eventually extradited grin
That's what I call "low blow sarcasm."
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by Ategberoson(m): 1:57pm On May 13
oluztx:

I thought delta are not Igbo? Confused specimen

When Delta are balling they're Igbo by force, when they're caught or appointment for Igbo then they're not Igbo 🤡
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by ElevationD: 1:58pm On May 13
SpiritualWealth:

Can You Not Be Part of The Better Political Leader Nigeria Needs ?

Why "Hopefully Wait" For The Better Political Leaders ?

Thank you
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by Duru009(m): 1:59pm On May 13
Igbos making Nigeria proud.....
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by Electorate: 2:00pm On May 13
Adaisback:
Ifeoma jam ifeoma. Ifeoma means good thing . See my dance group na. Las las Igbo Amaka

Prince2324:
Nothing surprising there, Ifeoma entered her Brother's plane.

Ify our Sister.

NwaNimo1:
Meghan Ifeoma understands......?

Topman7:
Princess Ifeoma. grin

She say she trace her root to NIGERIA NOT SOUTH EAST...una don dey claim am as una own sister, na so una like better things ba? The tin go shock una if dem later discover sey her parents na Yoruba from Osun State...grin grin grin

Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by neatguy: 2:04pm On May 13
Ff
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by SpiritualWealth: 2:06pm On May 13
ElevationD:

Thank you

I'll create a thread for Nairaland Agricultural Political Leadership Aspirants.

I'll Quote You Up.

We Would Build Up Our AIMS And OBJECTIVES To Get Flying....
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by goslowgoslow(m): 2:11pm On May 13
Look how Nigerians are displaying low esteem and inferiority complex especially this Igbo people! Na waho what is special about them flying air peace abi na KLM go carry dem go Abuja? Everything na big deal, this is what poverty has done to people.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by fabolouz1(m): 2:11pm On May 13
It's a positive PR for the brand .
Nigerians if given the encouragement can excel in whatever tasks they are assigned to effortlessly .
I wonder why those in position of authority can't leveraged on that .
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by bemeruca: 2:12pm On May 13
Nigeria waste its time with this two grifters
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by Cmanforall: 2:12pm On May 13
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by fabolouz1(m): 2:13pm On May 13
goslowgoslow:
Look how Nigerians are displaying low esteem and inferiority complex especially this Igbo people! Na waho what is special about them flying air peace abi na KLM go carry dem go Abuja? Everything na big deal, this is what poverty has done to people.

Sharap it's a big deal .

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by Smartcitizen: 2:13pm On May 13
Putindbutt:
What sort of low self esteem dey worry our red cap brothers ffs!. Because he enter airpeace from Abuja to Lagos?. Harry and Meghan boarded British Airways from UK to Naija, and same flight is taking them back. Shebi Air peace dey fly Lagos to London, why Harry no enter am back to London?. dem no born harry make e no enter British Airways.

Take it easy naa before it will turn to inferiorly complex.
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by Cmanforall: 2:13pm On May 13
magoo10:
Going places
Congrats to Ceo Onyema
Hard Work pays.

This shows how simple some rich Whites can be.
They didn't bother chattering a private jet.
No need to impress anybody or showcase wealth

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by UncleAyo: 2:15pm On May 13
I'm disappointed by joblessness and inferiority complex on display by Nigerians and Nigerian leaders about this unofficial visit.

This tell much about the mental and thought pattern of the people we call our leaders.

Will president Bola Tinubu, even as a president be given any recognision on an unofficial visit to any country out of Nigeria?

These are show of shame and the world is laughing at us.
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by highoctane: 2:17pm On May 13
Prince2324:
Nothing surprising there, Ifeoma entered her Brother's plane.

Ify our Sister.
How do we run Harry some street to collect additional bride price and some lengthy list of this and that.
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by bemeruca: 2:17pm On May 13
fabolouz1:
It's a positive PR for the brand .
Nigerians if given the encouragement can excel in whatever tasks they are assigned to effortlessly .
I wonder why those in position of authority can't leveraged on that .

Always blame those in position not realizing before they are in position, they were saying what you are saying now.

Over population, lack of education and tribalism is what is killing this your country.

Even before they take their first exam, most kids are thinking about cheating. Not that they are not smart, they are just lazy and try to cut corners. Some instructors force the kids to cheat.
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by ElevationD: 2:17pm On May 13
SpiritualWealth:

I'll create a thread for Nairaland Agricultural Political Leadership Aspirants.

I'll Quote You Up.

We Would Build Up Our AIMS And OBJECTIVES To Get Flying....

Great!
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by ycat: 2:18pm On May 13
No, it’s all a propaganda and no one wants to hear the cry of “They hate igbos ”

All it took is “Your highness daddy and mummy, Nigeria is suffering now and we would love for you to be seen patronizing the local flight especially the ones from the marginalized and subjugated people”

They probably showed them their last cry from how they were discriminated against in Gatwick, the airport that just did them a favor.
magoo10:
Going places
Congrats to Ceo Onyema
Hard Work pays.
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by seunjungle1(m): 2:24pm On May 13
You're the main idiot here. You can vividly see other peoples bad characters but refused to mention your own bad attitudes.
What makes you think Igbo is better than Yoruba, Hausa and Fulani?
Stupid idiot!

Nonybb:
I am an Igbo man but to be sincere with you, I don't see Yorubas as our enemies. I grew up hearing this and I want to experience it but my practical realities had refused to coincide with what is peddled on the media. The only thing I will tell you about the Yorubas is that they are chameleonic in nature and they don't stand on their 👣feet. Apart from that, I just can't see it. But I tell you this, I don't like the Northern Hausa and Fulani Muslims. Nothing in this world that you would tell me that would make me rethink my direction. That idiiot in Daura that is currently resting in Kastina, may calamity befall that king of the North, Buhari the devil
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by mannobi(m): 2:28pm On May 13
Nonybb:
I am an Igbo man but to be sincere with you, I don't see Yorubas as our enemies. I grew up hearing this and I want to experience it but my practical realities had refused to coincide with what is peddled on the media. The only thing I will tell you about the Yorubas is that they are chameleonic in nature and they don't stand on their 👣feet. Apart from that, I just can't see it. But I tell you this, I don't like the Northern Hausa and Fulani Muslims. Nothing in this world that you would tell me that would make me rethink my direction. That idiiot in Daura that is currently resting in Kastina, may calamity befall that king of the North, Buhari the devil

You see we in Yorubaland, we see no one as our enemy. We don't nurture hate in our children about others, all what we ask for is respect is reciprocal.
Yes we are accommodating but know your boundaries.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by ycat: 2:34pm On May 13
This is just a testament that Yoruba are the gods you should be worshipping.

President Tinubu who made it possible for air peace to go to London out of compassion is YORUBA
The Gatwick airport’s owner who allow you to land at his airport out of compassion is YORUBA

But all we get in return is insults from you.

You are just deceiving yourselves, we know how you operate.
Propaganda and blackmail are your currency, but they can’t sustain you in the long run. You will become a high risk and people will start avoiding you.
oluztx:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAF Aircraft Crashes In Kaduna / How Can Nigerians In Diaspora Access Their Funds From 2016 With The CBN Policy? / Who Knows This Bus Conductor That Died Along Ikorodu Sagamu Road? (Disturbing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.