Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja (46454 Views)

Allen Onyema: Harry & Meghan Welcomed To Nigeria By Wanted Man - Daily Mail / Prince Harry & Meghan Markle: Hospitality At Thedelborough Lagos Second To None / Flight Resumption: Air Peace Flies All Its Aircrafts Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by Sapasenator: 2:37pm On May 13
Good distraction before we go back to $1 = 2000Naira and how Tinubu and his goons are wrecking havoc on the economy.
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by Mrexcell(m): 2:44pm On May 13
Harry might end up being the true heir to the thrown of England there's already a prophesy backing this from natrademus.
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by goslowgoslow(m): 2:47pm On May 13
fabolouz1:

Sharap it's a big deal .
This is what poverty and inferiority complex has done to your miserable life. You need prayers 🙏.
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by goslowgoslow(m): 2:48pm On May 13
Dennisochampa:
Sensible Nigerians will take the positives out of this but the foolish tribalists will begin to shout Igbo amaka up and down as if na Igbo land the man for grow him business ... Dogs!!
I am not Igbo but can you please tell me the positive about this.
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by Obwork: 2:50pm On May 13
NwaNimo1:
Meghan Ifeoma understands......?

Lolzzz
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by goslowgoslow(m): 2:50pm On May 13
SpartaOfLagos:

The Igbo man will continue to flourish in all his fields of endeavor.

Your hate for the success of the Igbos ends on Nairaland .

Welcome to Lagos our daughter , Duchess Ifeoma Meghan
Lmao 😂🤣 @ "our daughter" see foolishness on top of colonialist and someone that doesn't even know if you exist.
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by higgs: 2:51pm On May 13
Why are You so bitter? He is running probably the largest airline in West Africa while You are online showing bitterness
OboOlora:
Onyeoma has achieved something, the only airline to ever fly ex-Royals hahaha

He should keep the same energy to fly Simeon Ekpa back to Nigeria when he is eventually extradited grin
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by BentizilL0: 2:53pm On May 13
Nonybb:
I am an Igbo man but to be sincere with you, I don't see Yorubas as our enemies. I grew up hearing this and I want to experience it but my practical realities had refused to coincide with what is peddled on the media. The only thing I will tell you about the Yorubas is that they are chameleonic in nature and they don't stand on their 👣feet. Apart from that, I just can't see it. But I tell you this, I don't like the Northern Hausa and Fulani Muslims. Nothing in this world that you would tell me that would make me rethink my direction. That idiiot in Daura that is currently resting in Kastina, may calamity befall that king of the North, Buhari the devil
Same way every other ethnic see Igbo as liar, thieves and drug smugglers..
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by goslowgoslow(m): 2:53pm On May 13
Prince2324:
Nothing surprising there, Ifeoma entered her Brother's plane.

Ify our Sister.
Uwazuruike was right!

Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by goslowgoslow(m): 2:55pm On May 13
Nonybb:
I am an Igbo man but to be sincere with you, I don't see Yorubas as our enemies. I grew up hearing this and I want to experience it but my practical realities had refused to coincide with what is peddled on the media. The only thing I will tell you about the Yorubas is that they are chameleonic in nature and they don't stand on their 👣feet. Apart from that, I just can't see it. But I tell you this, I don't like the Northern Hausa and Fulani Muslims. Nothing in this world that you would tell me that would make me rethink my direction. That idiiot in Daura that is currently resting in Kastina, may calamity befall that king of the North, Buhari the devil
See someone coming from a tribe that nobody in the whole world trust.
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by fabolouz1(m): 2:56pm On May 13
goslowgoslow:

This is what poverty and inferiority complex has done to your miserable life. You need prayers 🙏.

I wonder why people like you make unguarded statements in the social media space .
You require wisdom that's all I can say .
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by goslowgoslow(m): 3:01pm On May 13
fabolouz1:

I wonder why people like you make unguarded statements in the social media space .
You require wisdom that's all I can say .
When you told me "sharap" it wasn't unguarded right?
You in all your wisdom look how irrelevant thing and inferiority complex has destroyed your life.
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by year2013: 3:02pm On May 13
Putindbutt:
What sort of low self esteem dey worry our red cap brothers ffs!. Because he enter airpeace from Abuja to Lagos?. Harry and Meghan boarded British Airways from UK to Naija, and same flight is taking them back. Shebi Air peace dey fly Lagos to London, why Harry no enter am back to London?. dem no born harry make e no enter British Airways.

Who are your brothers?. Go and sit sown mumu
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by drololaaof: 3:27pm On May 13
If you like you post this my comments on the custom officer that commit suicide you refuse to post.
Why Nigerian are celebrating nonsense Harry and Megan had relinquish their royal status why are they calling them Duck and duchess here ? This is nonsensical
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by twilliamx(m): 3:41pm On May 13
magoo10:
Going places
Congrats to Ceo Onyema
Hard Work pays.
Why because he flew descendants of his ancestors slave masters?
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by Freebills12: 3:55pm On May 13
Naija dey fall my hand ordinary Prince way live for US... Americans no send him. Nigerians are running mad because their visit. They should tell us how many billion Naira spent from tax payer's money for this visit.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by skj1377(m): 3:57pm On May 13
This was what they asked them to do but they refused. Now they are doing it without recognition or pay. What a life. In what capacity are they coming to Nigeria?? Tinubu or his vice are not in the know
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by ud4u: 3:58pm On May 13
Air peace all the way
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by Bekind123: 4:05pm On May 13
Nonybb:
Who asked you and who cares about who you like to hate. Face front abeg
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by phemmie06(m): 4:16pm On May 13
Putindbutt:
What sort of low self esteem dey worry our red cap brothers ffs!. Because he enter airpeace from Abuja to Lagos?. Harry and Meghan boarded British Airways from UK to Naija, and same flight is taking them back. Shebi Air peace dey fly Lagos to London, why Harry no enter am back to London?. dem no born harry make e no enter British Airways.

Let's assume you de sell groundnut or akara and your child carry your money go buy akara from another person to your house, wetin you go do am?

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by MT: 4:20pm On May 13
Bestmanfornow:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/05/air-peace-flies-prince-harry-meghan-to-lagos-as-duke-of-sussex-hails-nigerias-rich-culture/

Nigeria has literarly come to a screeching halt as a result of this couple.

There must be a limit to everything.

They come for their private business and Nigeria should have limited the scope of the reception.

No wonder UK tabloids are saying "Nigeria has gone mad for Meghan and Harry". Quite condescending.
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by bionixs: 4:30pm On May 13
HISTORIC AND ICONIC
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by BigDawsNet: 4:33pm On May 13
oluztx:
Agbadox right now, this omo Igbo again.

Bet why calling the southwestern agbado? Shey na all yoruba dey chop corn nii... abi we no get yoruba obident
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by APOSTLECHUMA: 4:36pm On May 13
NwaNimo1:
Meghan Ifeoma understands......?

LIFE IS FULL OF MYSTERIES AND THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT I DONT UNDERSTAND. ONE OF THEM, IS HOW THIS DANCING FROG CAN LOOK EXACTLY, LIKE THE PRESIDENT OF ONE AFRICAN COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by sweerychick(f): 4:39pm On May 13
ElevationD:
Air peace, thank you for rescuing us from the embarrassment of Hadi Sirika. At least Nigeria has an airline on the London route. Hopefully other airlines can make it too, so these foreign airlines do not keep making Nigerians suffer high costs.

Nigerians are known to be very hospitable. Politicians turned Nigerians against each other. The reception of the Prince and his wife showcased the now hidden true nature of Nigerians. Hopefully we can have better leaders who can change the minds of the citizens for greater love.
yes oo very commendable
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by Nickymezor(f): 6:10pm On May 13
Kool news
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by Santalpharay: 6:20pm On May 13
NorthernAgender:
Nah this tribe have started their stupidity. The airline that brought them to Nigeria never making noise.

You have a low mentality. Air Peace is a private business, and not a tribal company. Stop crying when nobody is beating you.
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by Kingson28: 6:22pm On May 13
[quote author=Nonybb post=129930291][b]I am an Igbo man but to be sincere with you, I don't see Yorubas as our enemies. I grew up hearing this and I want to experience it but my practical realities had refused to coincide with what is peddled on the media. The only thing I will tell you about the Yorubas is that they are chameleonic in nature and they don't stand on their 👣feet. Apart from that, I just can't see it. But I tell you this, I don't like the Northern Hausa and Fulani Muslims. Nothing in this world that you would tell me that would make me rethink my direction. That idiiot in Daura that is currently resting in Kastina, may calamity befall that king of the North, Buhari the devil

If you claim that Yoruba are chameleonic why didn’t you add also that the Igbos are deceptive, arrogant and fraudulent in nature?
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by Dennisochampa: 6:52pm On May 13
goslowgoslow:

I am not Igbo but can you please tell me the positive about this.

The only one I know is that a flight company owned by Nigerian is certified safe enough to fly foreign dignitaries!!
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by adonaimart(m): 7:30pm On May 13
Mtschewww!! I dislike the cultural dance welcome part
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by goslowgoslow(m): 8:00pm On May 13
Dennisochampa:

The only one I know is that a flight company owned by Nigerian is certified safe enough to fly foreign dignitaries!!
Lmao 😂🤣 is that the first time dignitaries will be on Nigerian flight? All the noise is because it has to do with the royal family.
Re: Air Peace Flies Prince Harry & Meghan To Lagos From Abuja by olatuns2017: 8:35pm On May 13

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening / How Can Nigerians In Diaspora Access Their Funds From 2016 With The CBN Policy? / NAF Aircraft Crashes In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.