Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Owner Of Mainland Oil And Gas Prince Chris Odinaka Igwe Opens Fire on Dog in VGC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owner Of Mainland Oil And Gas Prince Chris Odinaka Igwe Opens Fire on Dog in VGC (4977 Views)

Soldier Guns Down Colleague, Opens Fire On UN Pilot In Borno / Promise Gogorodari: Owner Of Demolished Prudent Hotel In Rivers, Speaks / Lagosians in Parts Of Mainland Are Suffering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owner Of Mainland Oil And Gas Prince Chris Odinaka Igwe Opens Fire on Dog in VGC by Silentgroper(m): 5:18pm On May 13
superCleanworks:

what a beautiful narrative.
The man just developed fear and panic and he tripped due to all this.

I guess your screen does not show the part of the story where the woman's dog followed MR EZENWA out of the building. Tap your screen.

You chose to do SELECTIVE READING to comfort yourself but I will not dabble into this. you can have it your way if that works for you.
was Mr ezenwa the one that tripped and and panicked

Wasn't that the Prince whatever his name is . Mr ezenwa was the one in the building with the princess whom the dog followed out of the compound..

Guess who's is doing the selective reading now angry
Re: Owner Of Mainland Oil And Gas Prince Chris Odinaka Igwe Opens Fire on Dog in VGC by superCleanworks(m): 5:43pm On May 13
Silentgroper:
was Mr ezenwa the one that tripped and and panicked

Wasn't that the Prince whatever his name is . Mr ezenwa was the one in the building with the princess whom the dog followed out of the compound..

Guess who's is doing the selective reading now angry

This man,... why are you doing this naw
where did i say it was MR EZENWA that tripped.

I only pointed you to that part of the story to show you that PRINCE didn't just develop panic and fear because of a dog that was INSIDE the house. He didn't JUST panic and trip. The dog was UNEXPECTEDLY outside courtesy of Ezenwa, according to the woman's side of the story.
Re: Owner Of Mainland Oil And Gas Prince Chris Odinaka Igwe Opens Fire on Dog in VGC by Silentgroper(m): 6:56pm On May 13
superCleanworks:

This man,... why are you doing this naw
where did i say it was MR EZENWA that tripped.

I only pointed you to that part of the story to show you that PRINCE didn't just develop panic and fear because of a dog that was INSIDE the house. He didn't JUST panic and trip. The dog was UNEXPECTEDLY outside courtesy of Ezenwa, according to the woman's side of the story.
Ok . Agreed ...

I rest my case..
Re: Owner Of Mainland Oil And Gas Prince Chris Odinaka Igwe Opens Fire on Dog in VGC by Chicagograduate(m): 11:48am On May 14
APOPTOSIS:
..and diz nonsense has to grace Nairaland.
IF this makes front page, I will delist myself.
You had to type his entire title, name and businesses just to denigrate him. D Internet needs to be shut down. I hope you Guys start protecting Fowls, Turkeys and Goats the way you clamor for dogs that don't respect themselves. NONSENSE!
Have you É—eactivated?
Re: Owner Of Mainland Oil And Gas Prince Chris Odinaka Igwe Opens Fire on Dog in VGC by Chicagograduate(m): 11:53am On May 14
galantjoe:
People living in estate are fond of raising lions called dogs. Fierce-looking dogs that can eat human in a matter of 10 minutes
Govt should do something about dog rearing. Some rear unknown and wiccked breed
Their hands are not cleaned that is why they hide inside a fortified security estate.No random person can walk into that estate from the gate.He/She must call his/her host and fill a form with a valid address and phone number before they are allow to enter.Still,they keep a dangerous pet at home.

1 Like

Re: Owner Of Mainland Oil And Gas Prince Chris Odinaka Igwe Opens Fire on Dog in VGC by Chicagograduate(m): 11:56am On May 14
Saao:
you don't understand his anger. Some of those dogs can break your bones in minutes. Why letting your dogs out of your compound to chase people? This is cyber stalking, wait to hear from the prince first. my wife once experienced it and so I can relate to his anger.
A dog bite can infect someone with a bacterial.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reuters: Nigerian President Snubs Tv Election Debate / Fashola To Ambode: The Change We Need In Lagos / The Bitter Truth About The Igbo, By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.