Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,627 members, 7,844,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend (33323 Views)

Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Carpenter Who Fled Nigeria To Libya: ‘I Don See Death Face To Face’ Photos / ‘I Went To Libya With Two Legs, Came Back An Amputee’ – Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by Peacefulguy90: 7:53pm On May 13
Afamed:

But few days ago, you told us your Pandora fraud made everyone in Anambra a billionaire before he left office?
Did Peter obi leave office in 2033,even if you were a billionaire before he left,if yiu dont work on your money,it would have finished before 2022
Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by erumena(m): 7:58pm On May 13
PresidObi:
All because of bad government of APC.

Most Nigerians will gladly agree to travel to Yemen to live than be roasted by hunger as the clueless government continues to experiment with human lives.

Why haven’t you embarked on similar journey PresidObi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by EmperorCaesar(m): 8:04pm On May 13
TouchNfollow:

That line is not necessary...are you an enemy of wealth? What has someone's personal decision and problem got to do with the progress nature of Anambrians......Well, many of you on this forum are less educated and jobless.

U go dey form neutral for where Dem dey bash Igbos but if na Yoruba Dem attack,u go follow throw jabs

A highly hypothetical fellow

Your actions already showed us your level of education

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by charlsecy(m): 8:23pm On May 13
seborrhic:
21year old girl,a full adult,claiming not to know where she was going and what she was going to do.Continue lying.
It just didn't work out the way she thought,but she knew very well she was going into prostitution..
Not everyone is as informed as you.

1 Like

Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by Omoawoke: 8:24pm On May 13
Goodvibes007:
A billionaire fleeing Anambra to Libya for prostitution.

Let’s be nice pls.
Outside this Nigeria, nothing like Igbo, Yoruba beef oo. We all look out for one another, trust me. Lmao
Na here we dey throw banter on ourselves . But when it comes to international stuffs, you will be happy to just see your fellow Nigerian and nothing more. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by Goodman247: 8:26pm On May 13
Yeye waka, my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge

1 Like

Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by abba190: 8:30pm On May 13
the result of tinubulation. Nigeria is a destiny honestly im tired of this country
Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by tete7000(m): 8:37pm On May 13
Antivirus92:
You absolutely know nothing.

It's evident in your comment.

People are being deceived every day with fake promises which they have to accept due to hardship.

Not just because of hardship but also because of their background. That poor girl grew up with absolutely no one that loves her.

1 Like

Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by obembet(f): 9:08pm On May 13
Hmmmmm

My mum doesn’t care about me, and I felt it was best to inform them when I got there. I don’t know who my father is, and my mum refused to tell me anything about my dad. My mum left me at five years old to marry because she believed that as she gave birth to me, she wouldn’t find any man to marry her, so she married and ignored me.

2 Likes

Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by obembet(f): 9:19pm On May 13
My mum became aware when I got here. I informed her immediately, and she only said, “No problem,” and that I should be careful. She doesn’t care about me because she is married.

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by Added(f): 10:03pm On May 13
Unlock the benefits of alkaline salt by using it.

It treats ulcer and lots more.

Get one for yourself.

The number is 07037865099

1 Like

Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by Antivirus92(m): 10:05pm On May 13
Nyamiriflathed:

Tell that to Indians and Chinese travelling to Australia, Canada, UK, USA e.t.c for work.

China has a good and stable economy, yet Just 4 days ago 👇
do you actually know the population of China this ignoramus?

Chinese are not moving to unknown land like the girl narrated in her story. Hardship can make you accept any offer just to survive.
Chinese moving to America knew they were heading to America.
Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by Tonytonex(m): 10:44pm On May 13
greenermodels:

https://punchng.com/i-spent-two-months-on-road-to-libya-anambra-lady/
this story doesn't look complete does it means that she is still in Libya?

1 Like

Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by fkj950ax(m): 11:22pm On May 13
greenermodels:
She directed me to travel to a location in Kano from Enugu. I cannot recall the exact name of the place in Kano, but she instructed me to meet a man referred to as the “Connection man.” Though I didn’t know his real name, that’s how she addressed him. She mentioned that upon meeting him, he would guide me to where our journey would commence.

This is why I dont really feel sorry for these people. She is still concealing the identity and location point of the idiots behind the trafficking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by tojahh(m): 11:30pm On May 13
Same trip I used way back in 2010.

Kano to Niger to Agadez to Duruku to Shabhad to Tripoli en route to Palermo.

Journey hard!

Gaddemnit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by Som497: 11:39pm On May 13
Goodvibes007:
A billionaire fleeing Anambra to Libya for prostitution.
your stup1d mother was gang banged by a horde of agberos. That's why your mom doesn't know who ur real dad is. Bas,tardd
Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by Billionairly: 2:06am On May 14
So how can we support financially to help this young woman return home. Why tell a story of woman in distress and leave out options of how to help her?

1 Like

Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by TONYE001(m): 5:34am On May 14
PresidObi:

Most Nigerians will gladly agree to travel to Yemen to live than be roasted by hunger as the clueless government continues to experiment with human lives.

Oga, people have been going through this right from the beginning of time....even when PDP was in power.

If PO had won, people would still go through this.

There are victims in the USA and other first-world societies that are smuggled into prostitution.

Stop this party nonsense.

Election don pass, let's all wait for another election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by Bishopwizzy(m): 5:57am On May 14
seborrhic:
21year old girl,a full adult,claiming not to know where she was going and what she was going to do.Continue lying.
It just didn't work out the way she thought,but she knew very well she was going into prostitution,perhaps swayed by the belief she would be making 100k per day and that by the time she works for 2 years,she would come back to Nigeria a multimillionaire and become also a madam to be trafficking other gullible,money obsessed girls.

Stop saying what you don't know. They aren't being told they were going into prostitution. They tell them it's a domestic job with mouth watering salaries. Alot of them were deceived into this. Though if someone has adviced her not to embark on the trip telling her all these she will say the person is an enemy of progress

2 Likes

Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by AareGaa: 7:03am On May 14
PresidObi:

It's stupidity, ignorance and greed that made people travel to just any country.

Ignorant people who have not left Nigeria won't know only few countries are doing better than Nigeria.
Aside USA, Canada, South Africa and some countries in Europe, no other country is worth traveling to.

2 Likes

Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by WorkRemotely: 9:23am On May 14
The Result of Misorientation.
Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by Lavor234: 10:34am On May 14
Sad story, maternal alienation, despair and despondence. I pray she survives, so far she has exhibited grit, by trying to find a better way to leave, and escaping from prostitution, with the right situation in place, i believe the world could be her oyster, resilience plus adversity equals greatness.
Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by Raf4: 3:07pm On May 14
PresidObi:

But your sisters form that region have been treading that route to go do their Ash....wo trade even b4 Nigeria independence nah 🙄 No be today thing o 😒
Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by Bouncing2(m): 3:31pm On May 14
Sharpsharp00123:
so the foolish u still want to blame government for someone who embarked on a stupid journey despite all awareness all over the country

U people will do stupid things n blame d government, so na today people begin travel through Libya route?

Go to travel section n u will realize that as far back as 99 people have been traveling n they shared different experiences

But ur own is to blame government even when u do stupid things
The government is baaad enough and that’s why there’s mass exodus of poeple leaving their homes for harsh foreign lands..

And yesss!,the government is to be blamed and held accountable.
Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by Fearurcreeator: 5:31pm On May 14
Goodvibes007:

Failures in life always blame the government for everything wrong with them.
You sabi them ... Them plenty for nairaland here
Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by Fearurcreeator: 5:32pm On May 14
DeathToRiggers:
I knew it, awon ole alagbado will blame the lady and praise Nigeria economy, wereh oja gbogbo.
So .. na government do this to her... You are very stupid ...
Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by Fearurcreeator: 5:33pm On May 14
TouchNfollow:

That line is not necessary...are you an enemy of wealth? What has someone's personal decision and problem got to do with the progress nature of Anambrians......Well, many of you on this forum are less educated and jobless.
But you kept quiet when someone started blaming government for her decision... Werey ni yin se

1 Like

Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by Fearurcreeator: 5:34pm On May 14
MrBrownJay1:
she deserves everything and anything (she got) from this yeye move she made... she is lucky she is still alive to tell her tale. the olodo now wants to go back to Nigeria!
Am telling you... Very lucky to still be alive
Re: I Spent 2 Months On Road To Libya — Anambra Lady Trafficked By Facebook Friend by Konquest: 11:52am On May 24
greenermodels:

https://punchng.com/i-spent-two-months-on-road-to-libya-anambra-lady/
More media and non-formal awareness have to be made to educate these young ones on the dangers of not carrying out due diligence when it comes to the promises of so-called job offers "abroad" or in a place like Libya via Kano into Niger Republic.

A female would only end up working as a prostitute over there in Libya if she survives the grueling journey across the Sahara Desert.
This has gone on for over 24 years now yet more of these gullible or impressionable kids fall victim to the scam ever year!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!! / Situation Reports On Transport Fares Across The Country This Yuletide. / Man Directs Traffic In Abuja After A Hectic Day At The Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.