Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,420 members, 7,843,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Russia Discovers 511 Billion Barrels Of Oil & Gas In British Antarctica (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Discovers 511 Billion Barrels Of Oil & Gas In British Antarctica (Photos) (39432 Views)

Dollar Dumped? India Bought 1m Barrels Of Oil From UAE Using Rupees Instead Of $ / EU Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles Without Breaching Sanctions / India Buys 3 Million Barrels Of Russian Oil At A Discount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Discovers 511 Billion Barrels Of Oil & Gas In British Antarctica (Photos) by grandstar(m): 5:31pm On May 13
[quote author=JoeEeL post=129931565][/quote]

Jehovah's Witness
Re: Russia Discovers 511 Billion Barrels Of Oil & Gas In British Antarctica (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 5:42pm On May 13
grandstar:

Jehovah's Witness

See as u gentle lol.

I no wan provoke u at all as u no be like person weh deserve am but ma guy, have u ever considered the possibility that when we die, we are simply dead. No heaven or hell.

Try to think outside that bible book for a while and think what i said through
Re: Russia Discovers 511 Billion Barrels Of Oil & Gas In British Antarctica (Photos) by CuntPeddler: 7:26pm On May 13
ShoeGetSize:
30 years ago you may have been right. But the whole world including America is moving away from the use of fossil fuels.

Thanks for educating the animal. Pro Russian maggots like WriterNig no get sense
Re: Russia Discovers 511 Billion Barrels Of Oil & Gas In British Antarctica (Photos) by darediamond(m): 8:29pm On May 13
jahsharon:
If dem born una Mama well for UK, make una go stop Russia there, I wan check something
Dem no born ther Great grand parents join!!
grin grin
Re: Russia Discovers 511 Billion Barrels Of Oil & Gas In British Antarctica (Photos) by darediamond(m): 8:32pm On May 13
ShoeGetSize:
30 years ago you may have been right. But the whole world including America is moving away from the use of fossil fuels.

No, they are not moving away from it truly
Re: Russia Discovers 511 Billion Barrels Of Oil & Gas In British Antarctica (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:05pm On May 13
Creamypie:
So make em take Britain 2 court. Ours is a curse to Nigerians
we need better babalawo to cast the curse walahi.

1 Like

Re: Russia Discovers 511 Billion Barrels Of Oil & Gas In British Antarctica (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 9:08pm On May 13
WriterNig:
American democracy about to visit Antarctica.

But luckily Russia is already there so they can't do shit.
Russian Kool-Aid doing wonders on you.
Re: Russia Discovers 511 Billion Barrels Of Oil & Gas In British Antarctica (Photos) by PHAYOL81: 12:09am On May 14
Bulldozer90:
Third world war loading.

Exactly my thought. Russia won't let go easily whilst the British are already insisting the portion that host most of the oil is ceded to them, hence systematically claiming ownership. And then, there are USA, GERMANY and CHINA who might now likely be paying close attention to the development. Yeah, something is about to raise a dust, and it may be a very horrible dust that would change the look of our planet forever.
Re: Russia Discovers 511 Billion Barrels Of Oil & Gas In British Antarctica (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 7:57am On May 14
Bulldozer90:
Third world war loading.

Which 3rd war are you talking about?

UK cannot fight 20% of Russia military might.
Re: Russia Discovers 511 Billion Barrels Of Oil & Gas In British Antarctica (Photos) by spacechuks(m): 8:17am On May 14
Even if Russia drills 1m barrel per day, in the next 1200years, the oil will not be exhausted,

Wealth is all over Russia,

If America make noise, them go collect
Re: Russia Discovers 511 Billion Barrels Of Oil & Gas In British Antarctica (Photos) by Tolupage(m): 4:45pm On May 14
WriterNig:
American democracy about to visit Antarctica.

But luckily Russia is already there so they can't do shit.

A treaty was signed long ago to ban any form of mineral or oil developments in the region.

Read and stop typing in colored fonts to gain cheap attention.
Re: Russia Discovers 511 Billion Barrels Of Oil & Gas In British Antarctica (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:47pm On May 14
JoeEeL:

See as u gentle lol.

I no wan provoke u at all as u no be like person weh deserve am but ma guy, have u ever considered the possibility that when we die, we are simply dead. No heaven or hell.

Try to think outside that bible book for a while and think what i said through

Our belief that dead are conscious of nothing is even far reaching.(Genesis 3:13, Eccl 9:5,10, Romans 6:23, 2 Thessalonians 1:9, 2 Peter 2:6))

We believe that once a person dies, he simply returns to the ground. He becomes dust. There is no spirit existing anywhere.

We don't believe in the hell Christendom preaches. The belief in hell is a false teaching.
The part of the Bible translated hell in the original Hebrew or Greek manuscripts was either Sheol, Hades and Gehenna. Shell and Hades actually mean grave.

Gehenna was a rubbish dump outside Jerusalem where rubbish was thrown. Sulphur was poured on it to ensure the trash burned. It connotes everlasting destruction.

It's obvious you don't believe in God. Why?

I can't help but believe in God as the universe screams "intelligent design (Roman's 1:20). The phone I'm using to type this out could not have arrived by chance. If you like put all the component parts into a bowl and shake it for a billion years, it would never become a phone.

What is the possibility of life appearing by chance? It is 1 in 10 raised to 40,000. Science says anything grater than 1 in 10 raised to 117 should be disregarded as possible. Please read the article below:

https://www.scienceforums.net/topic/67884-what-are-the-odds-of-life-evolving-by-chance-alone/

Evolution which many believe is a better picture of how life came about is termed "The Theory of Evolution." The only reason why many hold fast to it despite it being called a "Theory" is simply to "prevent the divine foot from passing through the door" said a critic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Discovers 511 Billion Barrels Of Oil & Gas In British Antarctica (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 1:34pm On May 15
grandstar:

Our belief that dead are conscious of nothing is even far reaching.(Genesis 3:13, Eccl 9:5,10, Romans 6:23, 2 Thessalonians 1:9, 2 Peter 2:6))

We believe that once a person dies, he simply returns to the ground. He becomes dust. There is no spirit existing anywhere.

We don't believe in the hell Christendom preaches. The belief in hell is a false teaching.
The part of the Bible translated hell in the original Hebrew or Greek manuscripts was either Sheol, Hades and Gehenna. Shell and Hades actually mean grave.

Gehenna was a rubbish dump outside Jerusalem where rubbish was thrown. Sulphur was poured on it to ensure the trash burned. It connotes everlasting destruction.

It's obvious you don't believe in God. Why?

I can't help but believe in God as the universe screams "intelligent design (Roman's 1:20). The phone I'm using to type this out could not have arrived by chance. If you like put all the component parts into a bowl and shake it for a billion years, it would never become a phone.

What is the possibility of life appearing by chance? It is 1 in 10 raised to 40,000. Science says anything grater than 1 in 10 raised to 117 should be disregarded as possible. Please read the article below:

https://www.scienceforums.net/topic/67884-what-are-the-odds-of-life-evolving-by-chance-alone/

Evolution which many believe is a better picture of how life came about is termed "The Theory of Evolution." The only reason why many hold fast to it despite it being called a "Theory" is simply to "prevent the divine foot from passing through the door" said a critic

Read your link. Interesting.

Hmmn you have said it all. I don't think it's obvious that I don't believe in God though. My only argument is there's no hard proof. So people that talk with conviction, I wonder where they get it from.

I think what I mainly said was to consider the thought of dying and never having to resurrect. It's not too much of a hard stance to come to terms with. The reason being that animals, the ones humans tend to call "lower", all live and die like the same humans. But in most beliefs, humans tend to feel very okay and comfortable with the animals dying and never resurrecting. Once they die, they're dead. No spirit; no soul. Nothing.

When they are living, they have life just like the same humans. But when they're dead and gone, why does the human case suddenly become different? Don't you think it's out of a selfish and fantastic imagination to escape what may be the ugly truth?

Anyways, as for the "intelligent design" you talk about, I tend to not vibe with this as a convincing argument. When people say "See the earth na, see the sun, moon, stars etc"... "It can only be a God behind it". To me that makes the logic even worse because if you say the arrangement of these celestial bodies and the life in it is a pointer to a magnificent creator... by applying that same logic, it means the magnificence of that creator can only be a pointer to an even more magnificent creator. This then creates an endless loop of awe.

I really dont know why believers are so comfortable stopping at the first loop, then shutting their brains. If you believe the green earth and blue skies awe point to an awesome creator, then me I would step in and say the magnificence of this so-called creator can only be a pointer to a greater creator. The creator of that creator is my own bone of contention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rhodes Chapel Bans Foreign Weddings After British Couple's MouthAction Photo / 18ft Python Killed In Florida (Pics) / World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.