Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,143 members, 7,842,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Ensure You Work As You Dance: Obasanjo Counsels Dance-partner, Gov Adeleke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ensure You Work As You Dance: Obasanjo Counsels Dance-partner, Gov Adeleke (23276 Views)

Gov Adeleke Inspects Osun House In Abuja abandoned for 12 years by APC (pics) / Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju / Obasanjo Counsels Edo Governor After Surprise Election Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ensure You Work As You Dance: Obasanjo Counsels Dance-partner, Gov Adeleke by ibechris(m): 9:33am On May 13
Pecoleee345:

That why am telling you to focus on enugu and leave ogun that is non of your business.

Must you people put mouth in other region business.....is it a curse??

The country has not been divided yet and because I pay huge amount of tax therefore,I have rights to say what I say especially when it has nothing to do with personal insults.
Re: Ensure You Work As You Dance: Obasanjo Counsels Dance-partner, Gov Adeleke by Pecoleee345: 9:38am On May 13
ibechris:

The country has not been divided yet and because I pay huge amount of tax therefore,I have rights to say what I say especially when it has nothing to do with personal insults.

You pay tax to ogun state govt??

Next election vote in your candidate in ogun instead of abia.
Re: Ensure You Work As You Dance: Obasanjo Counsels Dance-partner, Gov Adeleke by YesDaddyTill203: 10:26am On May 13
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
is that for your dad? Or for your entire village?

Your papa and mama.
Re: Ensure You Work As You Dance: Obasanjo Counsels Dance-partner, Gov Adeleke by Lifeiseazi: 12:07pm On May 13
ibechris:
As I an igbo man,na where development dey happen I dey chuk mouth.

Atleat he is working like Alex Otti my governor...what about the one in Ogun state?

All APC governors are shameless.

Ibo and development lol
Re: Ensure You Work As You Dance: Obasanjo Counsels Dance-partner, Gov Adeleke by ibechris(m): 1:28pm On May 13
Lifeiseazi:

Ibo and development lol

U can cry more.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari’s Frequent Foreign Trips & The Cost - Sahara Reporters / Okada Ban: Lagos Government Meets Arewa Community, Issues Statement / Kaduna On Fire Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.