Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,061 members, 7,845,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies (50337 Views)

Man undergoes first successful heart transplant from a genetically altered pig / US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) / FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by caye(m): 7:21am On May 14
AriyaTV:
They use black as experiment.

If per chance we are allowed to see God when we die, trust me God can never be black.
May God Almighty heal you from low self esteem.
You're really suffering badly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by Stevenson20: 7:22am On May 14
Dreamland87:

Mumu

IDIOT
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by Golan007: 7:24am On May 14
3exe3:
I remember a thread like this. Rip to the man though. He is a beacon of hope.

Or bacon.

Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by victorazy(m): 7:29am On May 14
Efuaye:
Like every new invention, they’ll perfect it. Even human kidney transplants can fail sometimes.
Oyibo no Dey give up or blame village people

Using blacks as experimental beings abi?
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by obrian888: 7:33am On May 14
Franking:

Which nonsense God is this one talking about? Whites have gone beyond your nonsense God.

They have gone beyond your foolishness you mean to say? they have gone far according to your stupidity, yet there are hundreds of sickness and disease they have no clue of how to treat, even with W.H.O funding, Olodo, let them create humans, without using the semen created by God, then we will know they have gone far. the white man trying to be God that they can never be, let them stop the rain, sun and the moon from existing.
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by MrDoGood(m): 7:35am On May 14
3exe3:
I remember a thread like this. Rip to the man though. He is a beacon of hope.

He was used as a lab rat
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by obrian888: 7:36am On May 14
Franking:

Which God? Oyibo that introduced you to God have gotten sense since. Continue waiting for God, lazy black man.

Another foolish man spotted, there is nobody , no being, no creature like God, do not deceive yourself and be living in fools paradise.
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by MrBONE2(m): 7:42am On May 14
ThiefnubuBandit:
How I wish they would replace MANNA kidney with that of a vulture. Ekperima.

cheesy

Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by StreetTyga: 7:43am On May 14
make another another man try am again especially in the Zoo. everything about blackman is a Curse .
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by seanery: 7:46am On May 14
It must be BLACKS.., dem don see us animal finish.

Just be like when animal dey donate kidney give another animal.
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by Sermwell(m): 7:55am On May 14
fuckingAyaya:
Na black man una use do first pig to human kidney transplant.
Was it black man they used for every other thing they had invented?? grin grin

Go and get some education bro
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by BeigJawnson(m): 8:06am On May 14
Rest in peace... You had a life, and you fought for it but at last, you cant win. My condolences
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by Meti99(m): 8:06am On May 14
Next time let them try the kidney transplant of any of apes family...monkeys, urangtan, chimpanzee, gorilla
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by Wickedlywicked: 8:09am On May 14
fuckingAyaya:
So you didn’t see the part where it’s clearly written that he was given human kidney transplant in the past but it failed after 5 years? What difference does it make if he’s White, Black or Orange?
Who did who a favor?
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by bekpo(m): 9:05am On May 14
They didn't tests run it on a white man oh, it must be a black man.
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by AbuTwins: 9:06am On May 14
99thEnemy:
Abutwins

I believe you would rather die than receive any kind of pig transplant. grin

When death come no one can stop it!
If it hasn't come no one can cause it.

There's no cure in forbidden things!
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by bizzibodi(m): 9:08am On May 14
Why not gif him a whiteman kidney?
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by STEWpid(f): 9:18am On May 14
rollywise:

With how many lives?

It took lives too before explorers could successfully land in the moon or to place satellite in space.

That's what it takes.

cHAi..
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by lucky4west: 9:20am On May 14
sad...it is only what God has done that is permanent and perfect...human actions at best are experimental....let us all appreciate God for the healthy kidney he has given us hence we should abstain from tobacco, alcohol and the likes that can harm our dear kidney...the money for transplanting self no be here,... and am sure pig cannot do the things a human being will do....whether scientist perfect it eventually or not the kidney of pig cannot do what a human kidney will do in the long run...God when create pig as pig and human as human no be mumu...i rest my case on God!...pigs no get human being life span how can the kidney of a pig live in a human being for like say 70 years? ....for laffs: the man face self been don de resemble pig small small lol.(na joke i de ooh)
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by GindoX(m): 9:22am On May 14
ThiefnubuBandit:
How I wish they would replace MANNA kidney with that of a vulture. Ekperima.

Who's MANNA
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by STEWpid(f): 9:23am On May 14
PointZerom:

This is pure murder. I am sure they used the man for experiment because he's a black monkey. They can't use their whites for such experiment.

No evidence to your assertion!!

Some people are already troubled in their biological system.

...and nothing was done without his natural consent.

What about the man for the successful head transplant? Is he also a black monkey?

You need to grow up boy.

cHAi..
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by rollywise(m): 9:24am On May 14
STEWpid:

It took lives too before explorers could successfully land in the moon or to place satellite in space.

That's what it takes.

cHAi..

Will you go for us
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by CorrectionFLuid: 9:36am On May 14
fuckingAyaya:

Was he forced? And what about the other numerous innovations being tried out with other races?

Victim mentality makes you weaker and weaker everyday. And also makes people to not take you seriously when you need it. If you doubt me, go and ask my Igbo people.

The point I'm trying to make is, this your comment has no place in this thread. There is a place for it.
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by neutralmind: 9:49am On May 14
God rest his soul
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:58am On May 14
CorrectionFLuid:

Was he forced? And what about the other numerous innovations being tried out with other races?

Victim mentality makes you weaker and weaker everyday. And also makes people to not take you seriously when you need it. If you doubt me, go and ask my Igbo people.

The point I'm trying to make is, this your comment has no place in this thread. There is a place for it.
that one na ur old man business
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by gaskiyamagana: 10:01am On May 14
STEWpid:
Chai..

That the man could even live 24 hours is a kudos.

The invention is definitely a process which should be perfected overtime.

Why not try that of other animals like ape or gorilla? Pig is animal with a natural disease.
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by CorrectionFLuid: 10:06am On May 14
fuckingAyaya:
that one na ur old man business

Tell me you have no respect for your father with a different sentence. SMH
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by Okpollo: 10:06am On May 14
fuckingAyaya:
Them force am ? No be him gree make them use am as guinea pig?
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by STEWpid(f): 11:18am On May 14
gaskiyamagana:

Why not try that of other animals like ape or gorilla? Pig is animal with a natural disease.

...this is a high profile operation.

There's a reason for everything.

It's scientific!

cHAi..
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by Sleekfingers: 11:50am On May 14
Melagros:
COMRADES, the doctors had tried, but why carrying out the test on a black human being?

The black man said yes to the transplant.....a dying doesn't have a choice , but find any means to stay alive .....
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by Sleekfingers: 11:51am On May 14
stanvesco:

First pig transplant was on a black man

And so?
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by Sleekfingers: 11:53am On May 14
fredoooooo:
Na black man dem dey always use do experiments.. awon werey

The Blackman agreed ....abi , Dem force am ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top5 Most Expensive Drugs In The World And Diseases They Cure / Man Slumps And Dies On The Road During Early Morning Jogging / Baby Born Without Anus In Jos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.