Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,108 members, 7,852,755 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies (50475 Views)

Man undergoes first successful heart transplant from a genetically altered pig / US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos) / FMC Umuahia First Kidney Transplant Surgery Was Successful (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by iamL(f): 11:56am On May 14
AbuTwins:

When death come no one can stop it!
If it hasn't come no one can cause it.

There's no cure in forbidden things!

I like you. Your last sentence is it.

1 Like

Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by OvertheTop(m): 12:12pm On May 14
condensedmilk:
May God help us in our lifestyles

You Know what?
This Life No balance and Can be very unfair....

Imagine a Person That Kept all the Good Rules and a Great LifeStyle: NO Smoking, No This, No that
and eventually gets Diagnosed with a Deadly Disease like Blood Cancer... or Maybe Prostrate Cancer

How You wan take explain this One.

Longevity is almost Luck

May God Grant us a Long Life in Great heath!
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by blueAgent(m): 12:20pm On May 14
dominique:
Just like the man the man that received pig's heart and died two months later. It's starting to look like your remaining life expectancy after receiving pig's organs is just 2 months. It's better to jejely remain on the waiting list

https://www.nairaland.com/6933422/man-undergoes-first-successful-heart

https://www.nairaland.com/7022252/david-bennett-dies-after-2

The black race loves the race card too much. 2 years ago, a white man received a pig's heart transplant and he also didn't make it past two months.

Ignore the Fools.

A hopeless race that has nothing good to offer.

Always the first to play the race card and yet would be the first to shout racism.
Low IQ race.

1 Like

Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by Melagros(m): 1:38pm On May 14
JERRY1925:

Was he forced?
Not everything is racist.
I just asked a question, just educate me
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by falopey: 3:54pm On May 14
kaludestiny10:
They will never try such on their own colour or race but on blacks.
Definitely, they will try to deflate the man's death from the kidney transplant.
. There’s a white woman undergoing the same procedure as I’m talking to you. She was on the news about four weeks ago on her hospital bed surviving on pig kidney. I pray it fully functions for her
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by kaludestiny10(m): 3:57pm On May 14
Amen
falopey:
. There’s a white woman undergoing the same procedure as I’m talking to you. She was on the news about four weeks ago on her hospital bed surviving on pig kidney. I pray it fully functions for her
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by kaludestiny10(m): 4:01pm On May 14
Disregard my comment.
RodgersAkpafu:

what is this one saying ?
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by stanvesco(m): 5:57pm On May 14
Sleekfingers:

And so?

Shaking my head!

How many helpful surgeries, vaccines and technologies are available to the blacks first?
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by Sleekfingers: 6:19pm On May 14
stanvesco:

Shaking my head!

How many helpful surgeries, vaccines and technologies are available to the blacks first?

What's stopping the blacks from developing like other race?
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by stanvesco(m): 7:57pm On May 14
Sleekfingers:

What's stopping the blacks from developing like other race?

I would really love to have this argument though
However , I see that you aren't poised to have a fair banter. Do have a lovely day my fellow compatriot.
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by Franking: 10:17pm On May 15
obrian888:

They have gone beyond your foolishness you mean to say? they have gone far according to your stupidity, yet there are hundreds of sickness and disease they have no clue of how to treat, even with W.H.O funding, Olodo, let them create humans, without using the semen created by God, then we will know they have gone far. the white man trying to be God that they can never be, let them stop the rain, sun and the moon from existing.

Mugu. Religion without spirituality. You are gullible and ignorant. Dangerous combo.
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by Franking: 10:18pm On May 15
obrian888:

Another foolish man spotted, there is nobody , no being, no creature like God, do not deceive yourself and be living in fools paradise.

Are you okay? You and who believes in the creature? Mugu.
Re: Richard Slayman Who Received Genetically Modified Pig Kidney Transplant Dies by Peterzoom20: 11:08am On Jun 06
Oyinbo and trying until sometime works, may God rest his soul.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) / First Nigerian Ebola Survivor Not Treated With "Nano Silver" - Health Minister / Ugochukwu Okpani Allegedly Committed Suicide By Ijeoma Chinonyerem (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.