Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,051 members, 7,845,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 (17520 Views)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 4) On 13th May 2021 / Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 / Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 13th May 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by Sonofgod1990(m): 11:00pm On May 13
2moro match tottenham 0 vs man city 4...Ya allah do it for us

8 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by geoworldedu: 11:00pm On May 13
Usmanovic95:

The players are professional won't reason like their supporters, they will play their heart out to plAy champions league football next season. Their coach postecoglou even took a dig at supporters wanting their team to lose. I wish their fans get banned from showing up at their champions league home matches if the players later clinch the champions league ticket. They are not just myopic but sadist as well. Shame on them.
I laugh in Spanish. I'm very sure the players won't put all their energy. They have already done their lap of honour in their game with Burnley. Usually, lap of honour is done on the last home game of the season. They should have done it after playing Man City, which is their last home game but they knew they are going to lose that game and lap of honour won't be sweet after losing, so they did it after Burnley match. That speaks volume grin cheesy
By this time tomorrow, Arsenal will be weeping profusely and praying that Westham their brother help them shock City on the final day cheesy grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by geoworldedu: 11:04pm On May 13
Angelfrost:

It's just the good old North London rivalry...!

Most Spurs fans will be cheering and applauding every goal City scores tomorrow. grin

Same way Everton will rather get relegated than see Liverpool lift a trophy.

They celebrated their last victory against the Reds with some serious fanfare... They were happier denting Liverpool's title hopes than surviving the drop.

Bad belle full EPL plenty.

It's only the Manchester clubs that don't indulge in such silliness. tongue
And Man Utd can't help City by drawing Arsenal yesterday. Make I hear. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by geoworldedu: 11:06pm On May 13
Inspirer1:

Life

Arsenal wants Tottenham to beat City
Villa wants City to beat Tottenham

All of us at Chelsea and Newcastle want Tottenham to lose their remaining two matches grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by Ategberoson(m): 11:10pm On May 13
People hoping Tothenham will beat Man city are kidding, cruising or not a football fans

Tothenham aren't in good forms recently and man city hasn't lose or draw is away matches in recent time and you're assuming man city will lose to Tothenham

Man city will humble Tothenham anyday anytime

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by Chrisrare: 11:16pm On May 13
humberjade:
Tottenham fans are the most childish football fans I have ever seen. I made a comment on a SkySports Facebook video about them still having a very bright chance of making it to the UCL next season if Aston falls to Liverpool's sword. I was shocked to my marrows when most were of the opinion that they would rather kiss UCL ticket goodbye if the qualification means Arsenal lifting the EPL. I was flabbergasted!!πŸ˜… Very myopic, little and unambitious set of fans. 🀣🀣🀣 Not that Tottenham stands a chance against the City boys, but wanting to lose to punish another team at your own detriment is sick to say the least. 😁
You go wail taya. Arsenal too are unambitious, always relying on others to do them favours..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by Teeroyzimma: 11:18pm On May 13
geoworldedu:
Team that couldn’t stop ordinary palace from beating them 4-0, is it Arsenal that are on top form that they’ll draw with? Dey play.

And city is their biggest rival so why should they help them.

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by Angelfrost(m): 11:20pm On May 13
geoworldedu:

Let's just be honest... Man United can't even help their fans by performing well, not to speak of helping another team. grin

That team is totally helpless this season.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by geoworldedu: 11:21pm On May 13
Teeroyzimma:
Team that couldn’t stop ordinary palace from beating them 4-0, is it Arsenal that are on top form that they’ll draw with? Dey play.
That's how Tottenham will also lose to City because ordinary Newcastle flogged them 4-0, Chelsea 2-0, Arsenal 3-2 and Liverpool 4-2 consecutively. Is it City on top form that they will draw or win? Arsenal fans dey play grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by Angelfrost(m): 11:22pm On May 13
Teeroyzimma:

Tell him... Man United is done with the season.

Matter of fact, their season ended the moment Bruno Fernandes got injured.

He was the only player left in that squad that turns up... He and Onana.

Ten Hag no get team at all... And by the end of the season, he won't have a job anymore.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by greggng: 11:25pm On May 13
I taught man u is useless until I met Liverpool

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:29pm On May 13
mczaine:
Liverpool don win already
when

3 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by McStoic(m): 11:37pm On May 13
osazsky:
people way u dey hope for they tell u say they rather loose u still dey say God of football..na I wan play Thier game..u had ur chance to defeat city in d 2nd leg but u choose to park bus

The way you guys spew bile and dish out hard comments sha. You have to give credit where it's due. Arsenal won City at Emirates, then went to Etihad and snatched a draw. That's just the kind of pattern world class coaches use against touch opponents and fellow title contenders. So you think it's easy to set a record of being the only team to have held City to a goalless draw at their home for more than one year now? City being denied scoring chances in itself is very commendable. We are talking about the best team in the world with the best coach. And you make it look as if winning them in their own backyard is eaay. Haba mana.

You would have made more sense if you said Arsenal's lost to Aston Villa put them in the tight situation they're now in, but then every team is wont to lose once in a while. No team is perfect, there are off days...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by McStoic(m): 11:38pm On May 13
osazsky:
Liverpool and asenal I nor know who useless pass

Say it again without crying grin
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by maureensylvia(f): 11:41pm On May 13
Weldone Aston villa
Over Confidence killed Liverpool

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by McStoic(m): 11:42pm On May 13
osazsky:
only d best team wins it..sorry assarnal doesn't fall into that category

At least Arsenal beat you team this season grin

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by Enemyofpeace: 11:45pm On May 13
Adonko:
oga try and catch some sleep ..cos this Epl is done and dusted ..is Arsenal time...when you time reach for life if you like u nu wear Jersey or you tie wrapper you go play for that match.
just no go sell your house to bet on that

3 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by Enemyofpeace: 11:45pm On May 13
McStoic:

Say it again without crying grin
na boat of dem
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by McStoic(m): 11:48pm On May 13
osazsky:
better than Lossing a 10point lead with 8 games to go..asenal are d real bottlers

When Man Utd lost 8 points lead with 3 abi 4 matches to go in 2012, what did you call that? Don't even get me started on Geard's slip few marches to the end of the season

3 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by Chikel20000(m): 11:52pm On May 13
McStoic:

The way you guys spew bile and dish out hard comments sha. You have to give credit where it's due. Arsenal won City at Emirates, then went to Etihad and snatched a draw. That's just the kind of pattern world class coaches use against touch opponents and fellow title contenders. So you think it's easy to set a record of being the only team to have held City to a goalless draw at their home for more than one year now? City being denied scoring chances in itself is very commendable. We are talking about the best team in the world with the best coach. And you make it look as if winning them in their own backyard is eaay. Haba mana.

You would have made more sense if you said Arsenal's lost to Aston Villa put them in the tight situation they're now in, but then every team is wont to lose once in a while. No team is perfect, there are off days...
I think chelsea too drew with city at etihad

3 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by McStoic(m): 11:53pm On May 13
DeOTR:

We like the result we're getting from this match.
If you want to win league, win your own matches and stop depending on other teams.

Story! Any you think Aston Villa is already home and dry as far as Champions league football next season is concerned abi?

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by McStoic(m): 11:59pm On May 13
Angelfrost:

It's just the good old North London rivalry...!

Most Spurs fans will be cheering and applauding every goal City scores tomorrow. grin

Same way Everton will rather get relegated than see Liverpool lift a trophy.

They celebrated their last victory against the Reds with some serious fanfare... They were happier denting Liverpool's title hopes than surviving the drop.

Bad belle full EPL plenty.

It's only the Manchester clubs that don't indulge in such silliness. tongue

Ever heard of the name "noisy neighbours? Seems you are a newbie in this football matters
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by membranus: 12:01am On May 14
geoworldedu:

All of us at Chelsea and Newcastle want Tottenham to lose their remaining two matches grin

Count me out. As a Chelsea fan I want Tottenham to beat ManCity silly on Tuesday night for them to lift the cup.

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by DeGLORIOUS: 12:07am On May 14
osazsky:
anything that doesn't favour u guys is always fixed just like d villa against asensl was fixed too
π‘€β„Žπ‘’π‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘™π‘–π‘˜π‘’ 𝑖𝑑 π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘›π‘œπ‘‘, 𝑓𝑖π‘₯𝑒𝑑 π‘šπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘β„Ž 𝑖𝑠 π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘™.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by Angelfrost(m): 12:12am On May 14
McStoic:

Ever heard of the name "noisy neighbours? Seems you are a newbie in this football matters

Manchester clubs indulge in ribbing and taunting... But not on the deep level of the North London and Merseyside rivalry.

That's just the fact.

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by mrLhanray(m): 1:10am On May 14
McStoic:

Same credit you all give to Liverpool and Klopp when we lost the EPL by just one point twice. You all keep saying one title in 30 years. Na so e be
Mancity is winning the league, they are the best and they deserve to win it.
They will trash both sours and Westham

4 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by Mirasteel: 2:43am On May 14
osazsky:
wat where u expecting him to say...the fans always have the say..without the fans there will be no football..spurs will delebrately loose to city tomorrow
Abeg keep shut, most of you guys ignorance annoys me.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by 1000Capacity: 2:51am On May 14
1000Capacity:
Full time draw
I knew it

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by Predonshire: 2:53am On May 14

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by humberjade: 4:35am On May 14
Chrisrare:
You go wail taya. Arsenal too are unambitious, always relying on others to do them favours..

Really? Very funny, as if Man City didn't rely on others to be in pole position for the league title this season. Considering they dropped 4 points against Arsenal, they needed Villa to do them a favour. Even Guardiola admitted as much before Arsenal eventually lost to them. As long as you can't win all of your games, you will need others to do you favours. If I may ask, which club do you even support? 😏

4 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by Yelight(m): 4:51am On May 14
humberjade:
Tottenham fans are the most childish football fans I have ever seen. I made a comment on a SkySports Facebook video about them still having a very bright chance of making it to the UCL next season if Aston falls to Liverpool's sword. I was shocked to my marrows when most were of the opinion that they would rather kiss UCL ticket goodbye if the qualification means Arsenal lifting the EPL. I was flabbergasted!!πŸ˜… Very myopic, little and unambitious set of fans. 🀣🀣🀣 Not that Tottenham stands a chance against the City boys, but wanting to lose to punish another team at your own detriment is sick to say the least. 😁

Leverkusen, PSG, R. MADRID did not need a team to win or draw their next rival to win their league, they took the opportunity when knowing their destiny is in their own hands, also counting on Tottenham to draw or win City for you to win the league is equally sick to say the least.

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by humberjade: 5:16am On May 14
Yelight:

Leverkusen, PSG, R. MADRID did not need a team to win or draw their next rival to win their league, they took the opportunity when knowing their destiny is in their own hands, also counting on Tottenham to draw or win City for you to win the league is equally sick to say the least.

Hahaha...But Man City needed Villa to do them a favour, even Guardiola said as much, saying "they needed Arsenal to lose one of their high profile games for City to have a chance". That's what makes EPL more interesting, it most often than not go down to the wires. Not like other leagues ending even before the final two months of the season. In EPL, all factors considered, you need permutations sometimes to lift the title. But before you criticise, name your club please.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Newcastle Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 2nd December 2023 / Arsenal Vs Everton (0 - 1) On 23rd April 2021 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea [0 - 3] On Sun 29th Nov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.