Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,568 members, 7,850,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:17 AM

Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 (17866 Views)

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 4) On 13th May 2021 / Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 / Newcastle United Vs Chelsea (3 - 0) On 13th May 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by AImiron: 2:18am On May 15
Angelfrost:

It's just the good old North London rivalry...!

Most Spurs fans will be cheering and applauding every goal City scores tomorrow. grin

Same way Everton will rather get relegated than see Liverpool lift a trophy.

They celebrated their last victory against the Reds with some serious fanfare... They were happier denting Liverpool's title hopes than surviving the drop.

Bad belle full EPL plenty.

It's only the Manchester clubs that don't indulge in such silliness. tongue
as it should be

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by AImiron: 2:20am On May 15
Adonko:
oga try and catch some sleep ..cos this Epl is done and dusted ..is Arsenal time...when you time reach for life if you like u nu wear Jersey or you tie wrapper you go play for that match.
I'm sorry your time will never come, you go wait till old EPL won't show 🤣🤣🤣🤣... It's over abi you wan carry Westham ONKR 🤣🤣
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by AImiron: 2:22am On May 15
McStoic:

Ever heard of the name "noisy neighbours? Seems you are a newbie in this football matters
who's the newbie? Y'all kids wey just start watching football make una listen to your elders....eyin omo weyreh
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by AImiron: 2:22am On May 15
membranus:

Count me out. As a Chelsea fan I want Tottenham to beat ManCity silly on Tuesday night for them to lift the cup.
I'm sure you are in severe pain, arsenal fan in disguise ONKR

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by AImiron: 2:24am On May 15
humberjade:

Hahaha...But Man City needed Villa to do them a favour, even Guardiola said as much, saying "they needed Arsenal to lose one of their high profile games for City to have a chance". That's what makes EPL more interesting, it most often than not go down to the wires. Not like other leagues ending even before the final two months of the season. In EPL, all factors considered, you need permutations sometimes to lift the title. But before you criticise, name your club please.
your football knowledge is negative it's obvious you're part of the livescores and YouTube crew, you've never watched a live football match all your life... Sha donate more tears

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by humberjade: 4:39am On May 15
AImiron:
your football knowledge is negative it's obvious you're part of the livescores and YouTube crew, you've never watched a live football match all your life... Sha donate more tears

Mr positive, I guess Guardiola is on livescores too, uhn? If you want to troll, do it with sense. I won't say more than that.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 13th May 2024 by membranus: 6:12am On May 15
AImiron:
I'm sure you are in severe pain, arsenal fan in disguise ONKR

I am a Chelsea fan, therefore Arsenal loss gives me no pain. But remember that ManCity still has an huddle to cross and may still trips, and allow Arsenal to win this season EPL Cup.

Meanwhile, what's the meaning of ONKR?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nottingham Forest Vs Manchester United: EFL Cup (0 - 3) On 25th January 2023 / Sporting Club Vs Arsenal Europa League (2 - 2) On 9th March 2023 / Liverpool Vs Newcastle (1 - 1) On 24th April 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.