Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa (10942 Views)

Cheap Cars On Carmart.ng: Top 5 Trending Bargain Cars On Carmart.ng This Week / Can The Iphone 15 Pro Max Price Buy Any Car In Nigeria? - Carmart.ng / Keep Yourself Safe In Traffic Jams With These Top Safety Tips - Carmart.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by Carmartng: 9:19am On May 13
Dear valued CarMart community,

We hope this message finds you well. We wanted to extend our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused by the temporary unavailability of our website. We understand how frustrating it can be when you're unable to access the services and information you rely on.

We're happy to announce that we've successfully transitioned from CarMart.ng to CarMart.africa! Our new domain reflects our expanded vision and commitment to serving not just Nigeria, but the entire African continent with top-notch automotive services and solutions.

Our team has been working tirelessly to ensure a smooth transition, and we're pleased to inform you that CarMart.africa is now live and fully operational. You can once again browse our wide selection of vehicles, explore financing options, and take advantage of our comprehensive automotive services.

We understand the trust you place in us, and we deeply regret any inconvenience caused during this transition period. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're committed to providing you with an exceptional user experience on CarMart.africa.

Thank you for your patience and continued support. We look forward to serving you on our new platform and exceeding your expectations every step of the way.

NOW YOU CAN BUY OR SELL CARS WITH EASE

Buying a Car:

Visit the Website: Go to the CarMart.Africa website and navigate to "search" section.

Search for Cars: Use the search filters to find cars based on your preferences such as make, model, year, price range, etc.

View Listings: Browse through the listings of available cars. Click on a listing to view more details, including photos, specifications, and pricing.

Contact Seller: If you find a car you're interested in, use the contact information provided on the listing to get in touch with the seller. You can ask questions, request more information, and arrange for a viewing or test drive.

Negotiate and Purchase: Negotiate the price with the seller if needed. Once you agree on a price, complete the necessary paperwork, and make the payment to finalize the purchase.

Selling a Car for free:

Visit the Website: Go to the CarMart.Africa website and navigate to the "Sell Cars" section.

Submit Car Details: Fill out the form with details about your car, including make, model, year, mileage, condition, photos, and asking price.

Review and Publish: Review the information you've provided and make sure everything is accurate and complete. Once satisfied, publish your listing on the website.

Respond to Inquiries: Monitor your listing for inquiries from potential buyers. Respond promptly to questions, provide additional information as needed, and arrange for viewings or test drives.

Negotiate and Complete Sale: [/b]Negotiate the price with interested buyers. Once you agree on a price, complete the necessary paperwork and transfer ownership of the car to the buyer upon receiving payment

By following these steps, you can buy or sell cars with ease on https://carmart.africa/.

Warm regards,

Sponsored Post

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by Gbadugbakun(m): 4:55pm On May 13
Congratulations on your expansion. Very soon you'll become carmart global. 👍

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by EnglishUsa: 4:56pm On May 13
Even if I want to book a flight I will make sure I go to the airport, I don't buy anything online. I will stand there pay you and collect my thing. grin grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by Opinedecandid(m): 4:57pm On May 13
Who amongst us has transacted with these guys before ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by Starhearts: 4:57pm On May 13
Naa person wey chop belle-ful dey price car nd create of eggs 🥚

5 Likes

Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by Curious345: 5:00pm On May 13
Nice moove
Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:02pm On May 13
Wow that's some badass move. Wishing you guys all the best
Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by Dollywood(m): 5:02pm On May 13
Hire me as a salesman, I have the experience you need.
Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by id4sho(m): 5:03pm On May 13
tongue
Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by UrgentNeeds(m): 5:05pm On May 13
Carmartng:

Sponsored Post

Can We Buy Durable And Fairly Used Buses That We Can Utilize To Waybill GARRI And Other Food Items From Cross River State To Other Cities Like Abuja From You ?
Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by kyuniii(m): 5:05pm On May 13
Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by Carmartng: 5:07pm On May 13
kyuniii:
Dear valued CarMart,

I hope this message finds you well, I have never heard of CarMart.ng nor CarMart.Africa
Kindly accept my apology.

oh great, you did now
Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by Odjirigho: 5:12pm On May 13
I hope u guys can give a good chase and get a chunk of their market too.

All the best
Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by neonly: 5:12pm On May 13
Remind me of FCB
Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by superCleanworks(m): 5:12pm On May 13
kyuniii:
Dear valued CarMart,
I hope this message finds you well, I have never heard of CarMart.ng nor CarMart.Africa
Kindly accept my apology.

totally understandable,
Person wey naked no dey expect pick pocket.

1 Like

Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by bassdow: 5:13pm On May 13
Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by bassdow: 5:14pm On May 13
[quote author=bassdow post=129934091][/quote]
Funny how Websites such as PropertyPro , carMart, etc havve been overShadowed by JiJi
Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by bassdow: 5:14pm On May 13
Funny how Websites such as PropertyPro , carMart, etc havve been overShadowed by JiJi . ng

1 Like

Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by vozkined: 5:16pm On May 13
Epheria:
Sponsored post
and so
Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by Emmastan291: 5:18pm On May 13
What's the difference does it make?
.Ng and .africa
Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by meum: 5:20pm On May 13
Ok
Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by Primusinterpares(m): 5:20pm On May 13
Hope this is not that they are shutting down business in Nigeria
Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by wealthpreach(m): 5:21pm On May 13
UrgentNeeds:

Can We Buy Durable And Fairly Used Buses That We Can Utilize To Waybill GARRI And Other Food Items From Cross River State To Other Cities Like Abuja From You ?

@ carmartng Interested too
Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by Benaldoo(m): 5:22pm On May 13
Hmm this one is serious
Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by Dilijingsly(m): 5:23pm On May 13
Good development. Do well and change the logo too.
Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by Akanbibabatunde(m): 5:24pm On May 13
Make I go comot the ads I put there since I don sell the car tey tey

Dollar is now 1400, if you aren't getting paid in $ you are missing out. Check my signature for a way to earn in dollars
Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by YoungLionken(m): 5:28pm On May 13
Carmartng:

Sponsored Post

All this many English just for advert way suppose simple??.
Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:37pm On May 13
Okay
Re: Our Apologies For The Temporary Disruption - Carmart.ng Is Now Carmart.africa by Ezehillary(m): 5:48pm On May 13
tinubu government to charge una

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Units Of Nissan Pathfinder SE/LE 3.5 / EXOTIC WHITE 2011 Toks Venza For N4.3m / add old buy your dream car in ibadan 08088525399

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.