Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,475 members, 7,850,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

Financial Accountant/accounting Clerks: Which Software's/app Do You Use At Work? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Financial Accountant/accounting Clerks: Which Software's/app Do You Use At Work? (226 Views)

My Ugly Experience On My First Day At Work. / Data Entry Clerks Are Urgently Needed For Full Time Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Financial Accountant/accounting Clerks: Which Software's/app Do You Use At Work? by Onekilo: 12:15pm On May 13
I am studying accounting. But the traditional accounting practices are slowly dying out, while industry professionals are now required to adapt and re-learn or quit.

For those already in the profession, which software's or apps are you using to keep up with the digital transformation?
Re: Financial Accountant/accounting Clerks: Which Software's/app Do You Use At Work? by tosbobby(m): 10:22pm On May 13
Sage series
QuickBooks also
You need advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google spreadsheet to create a custom reporting books that aligns with the original nature of operations in your organization.
Re: Financial Accountant/accounting Clerks: Which Software's/app Do You Use At Work? by SanctifiedSista(f): 1:04pm On May 21
*urgent hire*
Account clerk for a Farm
Hybrid work- 70k salary
Must have a laptop
Age(25-48 years.old)

We also need poultry supervisor - 70k ( accomodation available)
AGE(25-45) Have some experience in this please- super urgent
Watsapp: 08169827645 or email ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com
Re: Financial Accountant/accounting Clerks: Which Software's/app Do You Use At Work? by Onekilo: 10:23am On May 24
tosbobby:
Sage series
QuickBooks also
You need advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel or Google spreadsheet to create a custom reporting books that aligns with the original nature of operations in your organization.

I am using Quickbooks.

What do you think of the influence of AI on Bookkeepers and Accounting Clerks ?

1 Like

Re: Financial Accountant/accounting Clerks: Which Software's/app Do You Use At Work? by tosbobby(m): 11:32pm On May 24
AI will only improve the current process, it will not replace human.
Onekilo:

I am using Quickbooks.

What do you think of the influence of AI on Bookkeepers and Accounting Clerks ?

1 Like

Re: Financial Accountant/accounting Clerks: Which Software's/app Do You Use At Work? by Onekilo: 3:04pm On May 27
tosbobby:
AI will only improve the current process, it will not replace human.

You are right. I have been doing research on the subject as an Accounting/Bookkeeping student.

I realize that Ai accounting and bookkeeping services and solutions are already in the market like https://www.zeni.ai/ and https://booke.ai/
etc.

Do you think these solutions will replace Quickbooks and other accounting solutions as well. Where does Microsoft Excel come into play here?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Paid In Dollars Offering “short-time” Remote Service In Nigeria / Male & Female Cleaners Are Needed In Lagos / Sales & Leasing Manager At Bradfield Consulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.