Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,816 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day (43196 Views)

Comedian Ajebo Gifts His Wife A Lexus RX 330 In Celebration Of Mother's Day(pix) / Enugu Big Boy Bought A Benz For Her Girlfriend (photos) / 10years Old Boy Bought His 22years Old Girlfriend An Iphone X For Christmas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by ppogba: 9:40am On May 14
Paraman:
I remember back then when Nigerian musicians depend on marketers to sell their CD's.

The likes of Burna boy are lucky. Nigerian artists and record labels made about 22 billion naira on Spotify alone last year

Na so life be.

I also remember vividly when the daily allowance for Green Eagles players was N10 per day and the camp was games village in surulere.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by Damian911: 9:41am On May 14
Malawian:
Make Rose allow him pikin find babe nah.
Wetin do Stefflon Don undecided?
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by ufuosman(m): 9:42am On May 14
👍🏽👍🏽
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by 99thEnemy(m): 9:42am On May 14
Paraman:
I remember back then when Nigerian musicians depend on marketers to sell their CD's.

The likes of Burna boy are lucky. Nigerian artists and record labels made about 22 billion naira on Spotify alone last year
Keke Kenny and his kennis music buried in the mud.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by ppogba: 9:43am On May 14
Edusouls:
All is vanity upon vanity, car go one day develop fault or the mum may even loose interest in driving it due to hassle in driving , cost of fuel, maintenance e.t.c

Make the day come first now.

You wey you be human being, you no dey get fault?
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by victorVIC1(m): 9:44am On May 14
jidamsel43:
Where is his father ?
Father too also deserve children's benevolence

His dad is on the low-key. I guess he's not interested in spotlight but he looks good anyway. Men no get time

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by Innobee99(m): 9:44am On May 14
Paraman:

Timaya follow suffer for Marketers hand for Alaba

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by Polynek(m): 9:45am On May 14
Nice one
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by jayce232: 9:46am On May 14
99thEnemy:

Keke Kenny and his kennis music buried in the mud.

How things change...
Those kennis guys use to behave like mini god back then. Including the likes of ahbu ventures & tjoe. I wonder if they are still in business. Can't remember the last time I held a CD plate in my hand.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by Lanretoye(m): 9:46am On May 14
Papa deh always suffer for this life sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by correctguy101(m): 9:48am On May 14
Mother to Jehovah-Nissi now has a Maybach SUVgrin
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by Magnificenttop: 9:48am On May 14
jidamsel43:
Where is his father ?
Father too also deserve children's benevolence

Says a boy who loves his mum more than his dad.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by Ategberoson(m): 9:52am On May 14
Mother's are always getting the gift and recognition

This is why men should balance their investment on human capital and physical capital on balance ratio, so that you don't wait for the kids before you enjoy life

In Nigeria settings that parents wait for their kids to succeed so that they can enjoy(ounje omo) what if the kids didn't succeed or doesn't care, what would be your fate?

I will not wait for kids to enjoy my old age, Rather I pray to be a blessing to them, support them when they needed help or need to grow more in the future

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by Angelfrost(m): 9:54am On May 14
Brothers... In all thy getting, get what?!!

Money makes a man talk or explain less.

Vanity is bad, but poverty is far worse.
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by yewit37486: 9:55am On May 14
Where's his father? Maybe he just doesn't like the limelight.
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by Angelfrost(m): 9:56am On May 14
yewit37486:
Where's his father?

Well, the man will have to answer that for himself, if he is still alive.

He is probably enjoying his own low-key.
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by emmabest2000(m): 9:58am On May 14
Malawian:
Make Rose allow him pikin find babe nah.

Rose no wan babies to do her son what she did to Fela cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by humblespirit: 9:58am On May 14
Paraman:

Depending on those demonic alaba marketer na hell ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by Bimpe29: 9:58am On May 14
That's really exemplary and lovely. He will be blessed with the righteous and responsible children as well. We all owe our mothers and fathers a duty of care.
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by yewit37486: 10:00am On May 14
Angelfrost:

Well, the man will have to answer that for himself, if he is still alive.

He is probably enjoying his own low-key.

I checked online and apparently he is still alive.
It seems he just doesn't like the limelight. Fair enough.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by Enemyofpeace: 10:01am On May 14
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by Nickymezor(f): 10:01am On May 14
Nice one Burna boy...is his dad still alive?not heard about him.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by Saao(m): 10:02am On May 14
Atarakpa:
Mama don dey eat the fruit of her labour. Please can someone tell me where about of Burna dad or is the man dead or what
that's how men are treated in our society. The man will do all the suffering then the mother will receive all the accolades. Imagine the numbers of mother's days in a year and father day is just once. Men pay the rent, pay school fees, feed the entire family years, sometimes the woman may do little or none at all but will be celebrated and the man will be left there some will even die before their time because of stress.

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by Saao(m): 10:04am On May 14
Bimpe29:
That's really exemplary and lovely. He will be blessed with the righteous and responsible children as well. We all owe our mothers and fathers a duty of care.
his children will celebrate their mother. Men are not celebrated

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by Moniya4Real(m): 10:05am On May 14
Well done Burna. You must have done this knowing fully well that no daughter of Eve can love you like your mother does. Even if the mullar finished tomorrow (God forbid), mama will still be there for her son,but these leeches, they move on to the next mugun.
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by caracas: 10:11am On May 14
Paraman:

Thats what technology does …
There was a time when those artists that made money selling cds were been envied by live stage musicians, cassettes n stereo music artists….
Am sure in ten to 30 years to come , the likes of burna boy wiz kid n Davido etc would envy those that would be trending then….
By then spotify n the rest of them would be like relics…

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by Kobicove(m): 10:20am On May 14
Saviourk:
Nice gesture. Mothers need to be celebrated.

What about fathers, they are the ones who do the 'heavy lifting'? grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by javascript1901: 10:22am On May 14
emmabest2000:

Rose no wan babies to do her son what she did to Fela cheesy

Wait
are they Fela girls back then
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by waguan200: 10:23am On May 14
Biggest secret: This woman dey suck him pikin prick, thats parr the ritual behind their massive success.
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by javascript1901: 10:24am On May 14
Moniya4Real:
Well done Burna. You must have done this knowing fully well that no daughter of Eve can love you like your mother does. Even if the mullar finished tomorrow (God forbid), mama will still be there for her son,but these leeches, they move on to the next mugun.

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by Jungleluv5: 10:24am On May 14
What of his father?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by 99thEnemy(m): 10:27am On May 14
jayce232:

How things change...
Those kennis guys use to behave like mini god back then. Including the likes of ahbu ventures & tjoe. I wonder if they are still in business. Can't remember the last time I held a CD plate in my hand.
No where compared to current modern music managers and music labels.

I remember back then, when one visits a home and sees a cd rack stacked to the top.
Eyes just pop.

Now we are fully moving to a world were people don’t even have videos on devices anymore, they stream.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos / Princess Shyngle Flaunts The Wrist Watches Her Boyfriend Bought Her / This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.