Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,242 members, 7,846,143 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day (43211 Views)

Comedian Ajebo Gifts His Wife A Lexus RX 330 In Celebration Of Mother's Day(pix) / Enugu Big Boy Bought A Benz For Her Girlfriend (photos) / 10years Old Boy Bought His 22years Old Girlfriend An Iphone X For Christmas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by yewit37486: 10:34am On May 14
GentleOLA2:

Amen. Mothers are the best.

Will your mother be proud of how you have turned into an online scammer? Better change your ways.
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by Lemino(m): 10:37am On May 14
1000Capacity:
She has tried for him. Heard she brought all those fela singers together fr get son
fela gf and bastard Son
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by Flows001(m): 10:42am On May 14
I tap into this.

By the special grace of God almighty, I will also spoil my mum in this life. Amen 🙏🙏. She has sacrificed so much for me and my siblings.
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by Dennisochampa: 10:46am On May 14
I dey think say na SUV I deh see no be truck...

This Garri wen I dey drink don too much

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by femi4: 10:57am On May 14
1000Capacity:
She has tried for him. Heard she brought all those fela singers together fr get son
Is that why she won't let go

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by Illegal1(m): 11:03am On May 14
dekis:
God please open my way to make my mother proud like this

omoh..........nah our prayer be dis ooh.
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by MrGerald(m): 11:13am On May 14
PepeXKermit:
Its an SUV not a truck!
I wonder oo
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by 007Marvel(m): 11:15am On May 14
Paraman:
I remember back then when Nigerian musicians depend on marketers to sell their CD's.

The likes of Burna boy are lucky. Nigerian artists and record labels made about 22 billion naira on Spotify alone last year

How you take come to this 22 billion naira
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by MrJames007: 11:17am On May 14
It's better than buying it for one slut/leech. cool

But this news sef. They are just snapping next to a vehicle. Where's the proof he bought it. undecided
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by Unbreakable007: 11:23am On May 14
illuminutty:
Vanity upon wetin?

Poverty is that you?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by omoadeleye(m): 11:44am On May 14
E remain small make the mama open her thighs for Burna boy self.

Women, assuming another man bought it for her. She is definitely having a nightcaps with him

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by Thugnificent(m): 11:50am On May 14
Congratulations
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by obaidan: 11:53am On May 14
Boy wey sabi...d only woman to trust your mother, the only women to spend huge amount of money on, your mother and your daughter.
The rest, just dey dine with them with very loooooooooooong spoon.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by obaidan: 11:56am On May 14
Edusouls:
All is vanity upon vanity, car go one day develop fault or the mum may even loose interest in driving it due to hassle in driving , cost of fuel, maintenance e.t.c
My brother hustle o, make everything stop to dey look like vanity to you.
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by karkinase(m): 12:14pm On May 14
Atarakpa:
Mama don dey eat the fruit of her labour. Please can someone tell me where about of Burna dad or is the man dead or what
I he no Dey flaunt him papa like the mum
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by Edusouls(m): 12:21pm On May 14
obaidan:

My brother hustle o, make everything stop to dey look like vanity to you.
hustle or not my brother u can’t change the fact that all is vanity
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by kay29000(m): 12:28pm On May 14
Paraman:
I remember back then when Nigerian musicians depend on marketers to sell their CD's.

The likes of Burna boy are lucky. Nigerian artists and record labels made about 11 billion naira on Spotify alone last year

I remember that time too...the 2000s. When Tuface got like 2 million Naira for his CD/Album from Alaba marketers back then we felt it was a big deal...But the Alaba dealers were the ones that made the real money.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by kay29000(m): 12:33pm On May 14
ppogba:

Na so life be.

I also remember vividly when the daily allowance for Green Eagles players was N10 per day and the camp was games village in surulere.

N10 per day? That most have been in the 70s, cos even in the 80s, while I was in primary school, I took more than that to school.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by kay29000(m): 12:37pm On May 14
Malawian:
Make Rose allow him pikin find babe nah.

The way she was holding the guy, I doubt that guy can ever get a serious relationship.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by kay29000(m): 12:39pm On May 14
PepeXKermit:
Its an SUV not a truck!

Yes, but that's the what black Americans call SUV. He is more focused on that market right now, so I guess that's why it was reported that way.
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by victorazy(m): 12:43pm On May 14
Burna boy na Fela reincarnate
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by Omodua(m): 1:14pm On May 14
Paraman:

The likes of Burna boy are lucky. Nigerian artists and record labels made about 11 billion naira on Spotify alone last year
You are back with your lies again.

Nigerian musicians and record labels made less than 11billion naira last year. So,keep your lies to your pocket as you lie on political issues and anti Igbo sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by obaidan: 1:16pm On May 14
Edusouls:
hustle or not my brother u can’t change the fact that all is vanity
luxury is vanity, lack of luxury is also vanity. Just so u know, my brother, i repeat hustle o
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by ppogba: 1:24pm On May 14
kay29000:

N10 per day? That most have been in the 70s, cos even in the 80s, while I was in primary school, I took more than that to school.

Funny enough, it was in the 80s.
The Eagles set of Ademola Adesina, Henry Nwosu, Sunday Eboigbe, Bright Omokaro is being referred to here. Ask people who have been following Eagles since then and not those who read history books.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by RockyEyo(m): 1:36pm On May 14
What did fathers ever do wrong in this life sha.....? I miss my dad wish you were here, thank you for being so strong......
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by Charly68: 1:43pm On May 14
joseph1832:
What about his dad?
Keep asking Bro ; it is the one that raise a child that the child will know and favour at the end.. Some men are just sperm donors and not children raisers or fathers
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by EmmyMaestro(m): 1:45pm On May 14
Paraman:

I remember then, one musician said he went to a marketer to sell his CD's only to be shown a shelf full of his CD's. grin grin

The thing had gotten to the market before the release
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by kay29000(m): 1:46pm On May 14
ppogba:

Funny enough, it was in the 80s.
The Eagles set of Ademola Adesina, Henry Nwosu, Sunday Eboigbe, Bright Omokaro is being referred to here. Ask people who have been following Eagles since then and not those who read history books.

Okay...Cool. Maybe early or mid 80s she.
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by Chucks13: 3:14pm On May 14
Burna Boy God bless you for making your mum always happy. You are a good son.
Re: Burna Boy Bought Mum Mercedes Benz Maybach Truck In Celebration Of Mother's Day by Omodua(m): 3:27pm On May 14
Paraman:
I don't have time for a thing like you.
Enjoy your praise singing and political naivety for mere pittance, crumbs from masters table.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ireti Doyle Gets Customized 2021 Calendar (Photo) / Junior Pope: Video Of Other Crew Members Who Were On The Boat / Adesua Etomi Visits Mandela House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.