Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,096 members, 7,845,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA (3076 Views)

Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland / Edo Youths Give Fulani Herdsmen 14-Day Notice To Quit Farmlands And Forests / Opc Give Fulani Herdsmen 15 Days Notice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:48pm On May 13
This .....

Is
Wahala!
Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by Iamanoited: 5:48pm On May 13
AND TURN THE CALIPHATE INTO "ORANMIYAN SHRINE".
Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by SouthSouth1914: 6:11pm On May 13
Fulani really dealt with the Hausas. The Hausas followed pretty blindly.., hope they can get back their sense!
Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by T9ksy(m): 6:12pm On May 13
Melagros:

Both of them are descendants of land jihadist

Hell NO!

Hausas are indigenous to the place where they can be found in Northern Nigeria whereas, the fulanis are migrating group from the sahel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by samomoli: 6:34pm On May 13
Politicians greed will divide Nigeria into God knows how many pieces. Let them continue. He go shock them . Eyes don open finish
Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by Verbtips(m): 7:24pm On May 13
Already know a day like this will come
Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by Curious345: 8:32pm On May 13
I love and trust Hausa people. But you see Fulani ? Fear them
Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by AfonjaConehead: 8:40pm On May 13
helinues:

Igbo Catholics are not supposed to be on this thread or?
Petti petti Baba 😁🤣
Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by AfonjaConehead: 8:47pm On May 13

Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by sharpwriter(m): 8:51pm On May 13
jackie111:
I don't support the disintegration and I feel Nigeria should be one.

However, lagos sent some people packing so recently and now they are about to get night busloads of displaced( sent packing) beautiful people from the North. Hmmmn

Nigeria go better.
You dont supoort disintegration but you can lament that Nigerians are suffering. I wonder how it is difficult for you people to see that your problems started/escalated when the protectorates were merged together as one.
Oh, so you want to make progress and want the white man to respect you but you can't destroy the faulty foundations they laid down here.
You feel Nigeria should be one? Feel? Like you just want the sentiment to remain just like the lies that you were told.
Greater in numbers my a#s ... Lies that have become strongholds. You people never suffer reach, you need more yokes on your necks.
Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by ebufa: 8:59pm On May 13
blabulu2000:
Let's wait for Obi Bitter to add his comment...he will have something to say about these craps ....check his X account for his response

go stuff your wheel barrow mouth with agbado..........anytime talk of war comes up, you lily livered corn muchers will start to change the topic! if you no wan fight please go into the kitchen and cook!mumu man
Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by Shomek(m): 9:06pm On May 13
Nice work from the hausas
Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by mankan2k7(m): 9:10pm On May 13
Gambari pa Fulani, case closed
Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by Shomek(m): 9:10pm On May 13
I have been waiting for this since
Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by jackie111(m): 9:52pm On May 13
sharpwriter:

You dont supoort disintegration but you can lament that Nigerians are suffering. I wonder how it is difficult for you people to see that your problems started/escalated when the protectorates were merged together as one.
Oh, so you want to make progress and want the white man to respect you but you can't destroy the faulty foundations they laid down here.
You feel Nigeria should be one? Feel? Like you just want the sentiment to remain just like the lies that you were told.
Greater in numbers my a#s ... Lies that have become strongholds. You people never suffer reach, you need more yokes on your necks.

Honestly, I think there should be a way to handle each regions distinct issues without throwing away the idea of Nigeria.

I don't really know how Great Britain operates, but I stand to be corrected. Wales, Ireland, Scotland, UK make up the Great Britain. This model is not so bad but we can have an hybrid.

If there is regional government and an almost powerless federal government/ president who has only ceremonial powers, don't you think we can start making the progress so desired without tearing to shreds all "Nigeria " might have had or been in the last 60+ years?
Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by blabulu2000: 10:04pm On May 13
ebufa:

go stuff your wheel barrow mouth with agbado..........anytime talk of war comes up, you lily livered corn muchers will start to change the topic! if you no wan fight please go into the kitchen and cook!mumu man

The last war BiaFRAUDn Ibo people fought , 3 million souls perish. And many of these causality are from the IBO side ...and you are bragging about war....I believe you are not in your right sense ...perhaps you need to take your drugs

1 Like

Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by AkinPhysicist: 11:34pm On May 13
Welcome development.
Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by bigwig071(m): 2:10am On May 14
Lol
Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by safarifarms(m): 2:31am On May 14
helinues:
Na family affairs
You forgot to abuse Peter Obi. How would you sleep? You will loose your pay for the post.
Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by ednut1(m): 3:56am On May 14
CuriousCart:
To be honest, I don't know the difference between them. I wish someone can educate me.
there are Hausa, fulanis and hausa- fulani( who are mixture of both).

The fulanis being a minority usually get power by working with disgruntled people of the majority. Get power and insert their self in the royal lineage . They did it to hausa, ilorin, Nupe and some other tribes in present day Nigeria.
Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by SoNature(m): 4:09am On May 14
Super story - Hausa and Fulani are inseparable. Northerners who issue quit notices are politicians. If the Hausas want the Fulanis out of their land, they know what to do.
Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by ShoeGetSize: 4:17am On May 14
grin
Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by Kevineleven(m): 4:42am On May 14
Stone03:
Wether Nigeria likes it or not, the truth must be told. Nnamdi Kanu remains the greatest man in this our era. He said it that he will dismantle the zoo called Nigeria,and His gospel is yielding fruits.

So, there's no more Hausa-fulani tribe in Nigeria now. It's either Hausa or Fulani. Nigeria is heading to what I don't know
But sir, what has this got to do with Nnamdi kanu?

1 Like

Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by Iamanoited: 5:08am On May 14
THAT THE FULANIS HAVE CASE TO ANSWER.
TRULY, THE FULANIS INVADED US AND HAVE BEEN TREATING US LIKE SLAVES IN OUR OWN TERRITORY
WE DON'T WANT TO BE SLAVES ANYMORE .

Orisa37
"GAMBARI PA FULANI KOLEJO UNU", NO MORE. THE FULANIS MUST GO BACK TO FUTA DJALON.
Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by grandstar(m): 11:15am On May 14
This is the result of a "failed state."

The Hausa's may now set up militias to protect themselves against the Fulani.

The government's incompetence to address these bandits or marauder bands has lead to the present stance
Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by ebufa: 8:38pm On May 14
blabulu2000:

The last war BiaFRAUDn Ibo people fought , 3 million souls perish. And many of these causality are from the IBO side ...and you are bragging about war....I believe you are not in your right sense ...perhaps you need to take your drugs

tell me which great power that has not lost a war? mention even one! You need audacity and boldness to discover your inner strength! Unfortunately Nigerians have never really faced a common enemy that forced Yoruba,Igbo and Hausa to die defending Nigeria as an entity....that is why we are not a nation in the strictest sense of that word! millions of Igbos died fighting for that ideal of Biafra...unless Nigeria starts being fair to all of her children...the agitation will continue, I do not blame Yorubas for defending on Nigeria , after all One Nigeria has favored them more than anyone else!
Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by HenryWilliams(m): 4:12am On May 15
THEGALADIMA:
These rhetorics are dangerous.
This is exactly how the Rwanda/Burundi Hutu-Tutsi violence began.
The two people are one, intermarried for generations, speak the same language, customs, food, religion and philosophy to life.
We should not fan the embers of war, please this could lead to a terrible genocide.
The outcome of a genocide would favour no one.
The entire West Africa would automatically turn to Somalia.
Please let's be guided and do the right thing at the right time

A core Hausa person will take offence at your statement.
Hausa and Fulani are two distinct ethic groups.
Years of intermarriage doesn't change that
Hausa is spoken generally across Northern Nigeria by a lot of tribes. Fulani speak their own language and have their peculiar customs.
Your attempt to lump them won't work.
I'm happy the hausawa have seen the light and ready to throw off the yoke of their oppressors
It's about time
Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by THEGALADIMA(m): 8:12am On May 15
I totally understand your point.
But the truth is the truth.
The both groups have actually become embedded into one people.

HenryWilliams:

A core Hausa person will take offence at your statement.
Hausa and Fulani are two distinct ethic groups.
Years of intermarriage doesn't change that
Hausa is spoken generally across Northern Nigeria by a lot of tribes. Fulani speak their own language and have their peculiar customs.
Your attempt to lump them won't work.
I'm happy the hausawa have seen the light and ready to throw off the yoke of their oppressors
It's about time
Re: HAUSAS GIVE FULANI QUIT NOTICE TO EXIT HAUSA LAND ~ DAYBREAK NIGERIA by Stone03: 4:53pm On May 16
Kevineleven:

But sir, what has this got to do with Nnamdi kanu?

A lot. He revealed this so many so many times in his broadcast. He said that the immiscible relationship of the Hausa/Fulani is fraud, and he has been calling on the Hausas to wake up and take over their lands, and it's happening now. He made effort to successfully have Hausa version of his broadcast, which the cabals fought tooth and nail to block it anytime he is on air but he overpowered them and still reached out to the Hausas with his broadcast.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Did Not Succeed Abacha - By Jerry Useni / Killer Squad Training For 2011 —top Police Source / Nigeria: 935 People Killed By Boko Boys Since 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.