Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,621 members, 7,844,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE (1720 Views)

Youruba Woman Complains Bitterly About Economic Hardship (video) / Zainab, Kadaria Ahmed’s Sister Cries Bitterly In Protest Against FG / God Give Us Biafra Pastor Cries Bitterly In Church - Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by Mrexcell(m): 1:59pm On May 13
It's extremely hard to differentiate between the genuine herdsmen and the fake ones who are either jihadists or hardened criminals. The best approach is what those armed igbo youths are doing they should continue to make igboland uncomfortable for those terrorists disguising as herdsmen if they are really genuine business people they should buy land and modernised their business by ranching their cattle instead moving around and constituting nuisance everywhere. Igboland should not be allowed to go the way of benue, southern kaduna and plateau state.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by Melagros(m): 1:59pm On May 13
helinues:

How do some of you reason that your minds are just full of wishing evil to others.

Mods would soon take care of you
If you think that this would solve all your problems in life then please they should solve your problems
As I've said before, Aljazeera is there
CNN is there
BBC is there
X is there and the rest
I used my data on nairaland, the subscription is not free. For your information, I am planning to deactivate my account here because of bigotry and sentiment
Do you think one cannot survive without nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by Adaisback(f): 2:12pm On May 13
Bendeco2020:

Sometime you people comment without being informed. Who told you that they don't attack in SS or Abia?

There have been attacks in Abia, Rivers, Cross Rivers aswell. But base on the location of Imo/Abia it will be hard because they have to conquer Anambra, Enugu or Ebony first before they can reach Abia/Imo and South South which is impossibe because northern Igbo states are more rough.

Anambra, Enugu and Ebony is the gateway or boundry states between North and East

They attack some border communities in Enugu because there is easy escape route. Once they attack they will enter kogi or Benue.

In this type of matter, we have to be vigilant not unnecessary bragging.

It irritates me when something happens in a state and others from another state will be braggin that it cant happen in theirs.

Fulani have attecked even in South South severally just that their location makes it somehow hard to penetrate
Am from Anambra state by the way. I only mention those places because you hardly hear news of Fulani attack coming from there
Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by Dsimmer: 2:14pm On May 13
sultanofpigs:
Miyetti Allah alleges killing of members by local vigilantes in S’EastPublished on May 10, 2024By Matthew Atungwu

The Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria, MACBAN, has accused indigenous security outfits in the South-East of being behind the killings of their members in the zone.

MACBAN’s National Deputy Director-General, Gidado Siddiki, while addressing newsmen in the company of its members in Enugu, on Thursday, said in the past two months, they have mourned the loss of 16 individuals and hundreds of cattle in Anambra and Enugu States.

Siddiki emphasized that it was distressing to note that some of the perpetrators were observed wearing uniforms resembling those of forest guards, and urged authorities to investigate those incidents thoroughly and bring the culprits to justice.

“Regrettably, we have consistently found ourselves targeted by criminal elements and at the same time, unfairly blamed for criminal acts we have no involvement in.

“Our markets have been indiscriminately destroyed under the guise of rooting out criminality, yet no evidence of wrongdoing has been found.

“Even in the remote areas where we graze our cattle, we face increasing threats from criminals without due response from the government or local leadership.

“We appeal to the government of the South East and the leaders of our host communities to recognise us as strategic stakeholders and refrain from unfounded attribution of wrongdoing to every herdsman out there.

“We implore them to support us in times of need and instruct their security forces to discern between genuine pastoralists and criminal elements masquerading as such,” Siddiki said.

According to him, MACBAN is a legitimate pastoralist organisation engaged in the lawful tending of cattle across Nigeria, but that they have unfortunately been misconceived as criminals.

The group stated that it was deeply concerned about the violence perpetrated against their members and their livestock, as well as the unfounded blanket accusations levelled against them in certain areas of the South-East

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/10/miyetti-allah-alleges-killing-of-members-by-local-vigilantes-in-seast/

Open grazing is criminal though. There's nothing like herdsmen in a sane society.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by Bendeco2020: 2:16pm On May 13
Adaisback:
Am from Anambra state by the way. I only mention those places because you hardly hear news of Fulani attack coming from there

There are many news of attacks on Abia communities even in SS states but i dont want to waste space dropping it especially the graphic pictures.

You have to understand that fulani attacks lonely places and their attacks usually takes their victims unaware. Once they attack you will not even find their location to revenge.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by Adaisback(f): 2:16pm On May 13
Seefinish:
the last time I make a comment about Fulani herdsmen I was banned by a moderator.
It won't stop me from talking.
Some years ago I spent fortune planting beans, when it was time to harvest, some Fulani herdsmen took their cattle to my beans farm and ate everything. I was hospitalized for weeks as I was in debts.
chai! So heart wrenching. Thank God you are fine now
Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:22pm On May 13
If they don’t feel safe, they can relocate back to where they came from! I know most of them in the region are just after their daily bread, but there a fraction of them who have a conquering/jihadist mindset and are willing to engage in criminality or be used by paymasters for malevolent acts in the south-east! These criminals of northern extraction are infiltrated into the region; are embedded in the military and other security agencies/bodies; or were born and grew up in the south-east, and can speak Igbo fluently….the recent ordeal of the past Primate of the Methodist Church of Nigeria being a case in point!

And may i just add that the Fulani are equally welcome to ask for Igbo in their region to relocate!

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by OfoIgbo: 2:26pm On May 13
helinues:

Even God forbids calamity like Peter Obi as Nigeria president, a collosal failure with no tangible achievements in the same state he governed for 8 years. What a wasteful 8 years of governance

Tueh kelebe

Peter Obi raised the educational bar of Anambra state to become the best in the whole country, including Lagos.

Peter Obi made Anambra the least corrupt state in the federation when he was the governor

Peter Obi made Anambra the state with the best security, when he was the governor, to mention a few.

In MDG, he was the best. Peter Obi is Tinubu's father.

Tinubu only gave us certificate forgery and heroin-pushing, followed by hunger and depreciating naira

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by Antivirus92(m): 2:31pm On May 13
helinues:

Even God forbids calamity like Peter Obi as Nigeria president, a collosal failure with no tangible achievements in the same state he governed for 8 years. What a wasteful 8 years of governance

Tueh kelebe
Peter Obi is everything good tinubu will only dream to be.

Propaganda cannot run a sustainable government.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by helinues: 2:36pm On May 13
OfoIgbo:

Peter Obi raised the educational bar of Anambra state to become the best in the whole country, including Lagos.

Peter Obi made Anambra the least corrupt state in the federation when he was the governor

Peter Obi made Anambra the state with the best security, when he was the governor, to mention a few.

In MDG, he was the best. Peter Obi is Tinubu's father.

Tinubu only gave us certificate forgery and heroin-pushing, followed by hunger and depreciating naira

Yeah, he indeed raised the bar by increasing the state tuition fee by 80% claiming education is for the rich.

The same Peter Obi who did not conduct local government election for good 7 years.

Anyways, he can continue to be labouring in vain and pain sha
Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by helinues: 2:37pm On May 13
Antivirus92:
Peter Obi is everything good tinubu will only dream to be.

Propaganda cannot run a sustainable government.

Good as virus right? Wey dey infect his supporters with lies

grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by paramakina202: 2:43pm On May 13
Helinues and Yarimo will support killer herdsmen in this case.
Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:45pm On May 13
yarimo:
Unfortunate bitter OBI Mr reactor won't react now until they retaliate abi ? undecided undecided
God will punish you for that statement, people that were exposed trying to snuggle arms to east. This nonsense entity called Nigeria must go it's separate ways,

3 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by Antivirus92(m): 2:45pm On May 13
helinues:

Good as virus right? Wey dey infect his supporters with lies

grin
Nobody lies like tinubu,
Certificate questionable
Source of wealth questionable
State of origin questionable
Original name questionable
Campaign promises yet to be delivered
Character questionable

Everything about him is shrouded in mystery, but alas, he knows how to press you people's mumu button.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by Antivirus92(m): 2:46pm On May 13
paramakina202:
two most retarded people on nairaland
Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by LordIsaac(m): 2:56pm On May 13
We thank God that it is not the other way round.
Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by DMerciful(m): 2:59pm On May 13
Why do you guys attack Obi unnecessary?
helinues:
Let's wait for the nuclear reactor, Peter Obi reactions
Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by chiagozien(m): 3:51pm On May 13
Melagros:
COMRADES, I'm in full support of their killings in the South East, the South East is avenging the killings of their fellow minority Christians in the North. So, na 50-50
Nothing like that.

We're only defending ourselves.

The so called Christians in North are one with them when it comes to Igbo matter.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by chiagozien(m): 3:54pm On May 13
helinues:

Mynd44
Seun
Nlfpmod
Fergie001
Mukina
Dominique

Rule 2

Rule 3
Cry cry baby grin grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by helinues: 3:57pm On May 13
DMerciful:
Why do you guys attack Obi unnecessary?

Like seriously, so you can ask this question.

Make una continue to dey attack us while we return the attack back to Obi
Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by chiagozien(m): 3:59pm On May 13
helinues:

How do some of you reason that your minds are just full of wishing evil to others.

Mods would soon take care of you
But you wish your fulanis herdmen brothers to continue killing.

Hypocrite.

Death to all terrorists fulanis herdmen in East.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by helinues: 4:01pm On May 13
chiagozien:
But you wish your fulanis herdmen brothers to continue killing.

Hypocrite.

Death to all terrorists fulanis herdmen in East.

You people should stop this your ridiculous lies all the time.

Could you post proofs where I said the above?
Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by chiagozien(m): 4:02pm On May 13
paramakina202:
Are they not Your comrades in one Nigeria grin grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by jom28gy(m): 4:38pm On May 13
What about the ones you people are killing? Who cried?
Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by paramakina202: 4:44pm On May 13
chiagozien:
Are they not Your comrades in one Nigeria grin grin

One Nigeria is still better than online country ruled by Simon Ekpa from Finland. grin
Make I dey manage one Nigeria until when God go show us mercy.
And those idiots are tribalist masquerading as patriots.
Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by Mindlog: 4:48pm On May 13
helinues:

Tueh kelebe

In the 8 years he was governor, mention the year your home state governor made your state be allocated a higher cut off mark in the national common. entrance examination above Anambra state? cheesy
Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by helinues: 4:49pm On May 13
Mindlog:

In the 8 years he was governor, mention the year your home state governor made your state be allocated a higher cut off mark in the national common. entrance examination above Anambra state? cheesy

Hahaha, abeg no dey brag about miracle centre results. Since Nyesoma saga abi wetin be her name, how come this year Waec results flopped?
Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by Mindlog: 5:03pm On May 13
helinues:

Hahaha, abeg no dey brag about miracle centre results. Since Nyesoma saga abi wetin be her name, how come this year Waec results flopped?

Abeg brag with wetin your home state governor(s) achieved in the education sector, make others learn from what hss worked for your state ....to reduce "miracle centres" that only exists in Anambr state in the entire Nigeria. cheesy cheesy
Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by chiagozien(m): 5:15pm On May 13
paramakina202:

One Nigeria is still better than online country ruled by Simon Ekpa from Finland. grin
Make I dey manage one Nigeria until when God go show us mercy.
And those idiots are tribalist masquerading as patriots.
Those guys are typical one Nigerians grin grin
Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by Iamanoited: 5:37pm On May 13
MIYETTI ALLAH MEANS THANK YOU LORD. FULANIS SHOULD NOT THANK THE LORD IN THE SE. THEY SHOULD GO TO KATSINA AND DAURA TO DO SO.
Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by paramakina202: 5:56pm On May 13
chiagozien:
Those guys are typical one Nigerians grin grin

But they are still better than those enforcing sit at home on their people for online country grin those ones are m0rons
Re: Miyetti Allah Complains Bitterly In SE by chiagozien(m): 6:02pm On May 13
paramakina202:

But they are still better than those enforcing sit at home on their people for online country grin those ones are m0rons
Yes better than one Nigerians like Boko Haram and bandits making tea for their people in offline country grin grin

One Nigerians are truly bab!!!!oons and mon!!!!keys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obj's New Presidential Jet-boeing 737-800 / Who Killed Funsho Williams? Ac Why Campagn Now? / How I Swallowed 100 Wraps Of Cocaine’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.