Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye (44185 Views)

REVEAL : Why Christians Should Pay Their Tithe To Their Pastors / Christians Think Pastor Is Eating Their Tithe Money / It’s A Sin To Pay Tithe – Pastor Chris Ojigbani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by BeigJawnson(m): 3:07pm On May 16
potent5:
grin

Are you short of insults?

😱😱😱
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by potent5(m): 5:03pm On May 16
cheesy
BeigJawnson:

Are you short of insults?

😱😱😱
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by DonroxyII: 9:23am On May 17
Righthussle:
Adeboye god get power to deal with billionaires wey ask questions but him no fit protect Adeboye so that him no go dey waste money carry armed security men dey walka.

Guys stop giving these pulpit bandits your hard earned money. Whoever or whatever made the universe will NEVER EVER EVER NEVER need your money for A N Y T H I N G whatsoever.

Any human being who collects money from other humans on behalf of an unseen entity is a thief. You don't need a judge to tell you that.

Any human who gives money to another human with the mindset that he/she is giving money to the creator of the universe or any unseen entity is a big fool.

Any man who tells you he works for the maker of the universe is a thief. He works for his stomach. He must one day come to tell you his "all-sufficient " god whom he works for needs your money. The being behind the existence of the universe is not a human like Dangote, Elon Musk or Tinubu that will need workers and money. Wise up
God is never for sale & salvation is Free ....

Africans sabi Run Africans street ... we are too Spiritual na why we no get sense to create technologies .... cheesy ....

At highest level of reasoning nothing fit run you street because no issue would happen as a consequence of altercation with Spiritualists without you dealing with it yourself laslas everyone go face his Hustles 👋!
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by DonroxyII: 9:28am On May 17
Matheusmartin:
God can deal with the billionaires that decided to ask how the church spent their hard earned tithes,but couldn't deal with the abductors of Leah Sharibu

Many will the surprise to see papa in the deepest part of hell, but I wouldn't.

Because of these lieees ehnnnnn
He can deal with those billionaire as he likes because his powers made them ...so if they challenged him dem go see shit call am money ...

They too wetin dem dey do wey make dem make billions no be By Annointing oils ....

Many People are Using God to Cover Face, if you see some Demons wey some people dey call no be play !
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by bluefilm: 11:48am On May 19
When a God of men speaks....

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Actor Playing Jesus On Easter Friday Lands Heavily On The Floor. / 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess / ‘There Wil Be A Revolution In Nigeria’ – TB Joshua 2013 Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.