Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,113 members, 7,845,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye (44026 Views)

REVEAL : Why Christians Should Pay Their Tithe To Their Pastors / Christians Think Pastor Is Eating Their Tithe Money / It’s A Sin To Pay Tithe – Pastor Chris Ojigbani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by ruffhandu: 1:58pm On May 14
Kobojunkie:
Again,
yeah
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 2:31pm On May 14
TOPMAN4LIFE:
1 Corinthians 2:14-16 says "But a natural man does not accept the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually appraised".
People like you are always pleased with people that spend their money for Satan through sinful habits like harlotry, prostitution, fornication, adultery, night club and beer drinking etc but sad when people of God spend their money for things of God.
If you don't spend for the work of God, you will surely spend for Satan
Which God? The god(Adeboye) who constantly asks you for your money or the God who never asked you for any of your money at all? Yes, we know that Adeboye is your god. And yes, repeating the stories the man fed to you does not make them less of a lie, and him less of a liar! Even Mohammed claimed he was instructed by God but we all know that is a lie. Stop lying abeg! undecided
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by ezekuche(m): 2:53pm On May 14
monsuru56:
Bastard old Thief
pls be guided, u shouldn't speak of a man of God with such derogatory words.u don't know him personally and shouldn't say such about him.. though am not holding brief for him either.
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Saig: 3:01pm On May 14
It's a very big lie. This man knows how to manipulate people. Cool he manipulates people. Big lie
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by TOPMAN4LIFE: 3:20pm On May 14
Kobojunkie:
Which God? The god(Adeboye) who constantly asks you for your money or the God who never asked you for any of your money at all? Yes, we know that Adeboye is your god. And yes, repeating the stories the man fed to you does not make them less of a lie, and him less of a liar! Even Mohammed claimed he was instructed by God but we all know that is a lie. Stop lying abeg! undecided
We are happy giving money in the house of God, why are you pained because of how church people spend their money,
You have decided to spend your own money for olosho, betting and evil.
Leave church people alone.
There is no organisation that can survive or thrive without money, our churches also need money to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 3:27pm On May 14
TOPMAN4LIFE:
■ We are happy giving money in the house of God, why are you pained because of how church people spend their money, You have decided to spend your own money for olosho, betting and evil. Leave church people alone.
There is no organisation that can survive or thrive without money, our churches also need money to spread the gospel of Jesus Christ
Stop deceiving yourself! undecided

The reason I don't mind people spending their money at Olosho's house is that they don't turn around and lie that it was money given to God or that has something to do with God. These people accept their rejection of God and do not hide their choices in any way. They own it. God is not against such people. Even Jesus Christ did not go around condemning those who did not believe at all in Him and had nothing to do with religion in any way. undecided

You and your churches, however, are no better or different from those Olosho houses and their patrons as far as your beliefs mind you since you equally have nothing to do with God. However, your incessant mention of God and Jesus Christ as though your particular form of evil is justified above others is what makes you all the more wicked. I point it out so others are not deceived by your delusions. grin
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Image123(m): 4:55pm On May 14
shaybebaby:

Don't know about to closer or holier, but the citizens have one less problem than the citizens of Ketu...their pastor is not fleecing them.

If giving in church is equal to stripping of money or property by fraud or extortion, or charging excessively for goods or services. i wonder what monthly expenses are. It's all about your mindset. Who will give will give, heaven doesn't fall despite your not giving.
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by ebosed: 5:59pm On May 14
After assessing him, please pray for him, that he may become perfect like you.
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 7:51pm On May 14
ebosed:
After assessing him, please pray for him, that he may become perfect like you.
Where do you get this idea that you can pray a person into Holiness abeg? No be these same gods of men lie to una say una fit do so? Even Jesus Christ was not able to pray Judas holy, e come to be you wey go fit to pray holiness into the life of another man? Tueh! angry
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Sapasenator: 9:25pm On May 14
ezekuche:
pls be guided, u shouldn't speak of a man of God with such derogatory words.u don't know him personally and shouldn't say such about him.. though am not holding brief for him either.

He is not a man of God but a businessman.

1 Like

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Sapasenator: 9:27pm On May 14
Offpointng:

It's funny how you speak against men of God and think it's something funny

Atleast not to Pastor Kumuyi, Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo

They are not men of God but business men. It all family businesses.

2 Likes

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by potent5(m): 2:50am On May 15
I don't blame you for not getting the joke; I blame your low IQ. It's not surprising you are supporting robbery.
BeigJawnson:

No jokes on me here... Hatred on you... Once again, people ain't forced to give tithes ... So which jokes are you talking about?
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by anthropizzy(m): 7:17am On May 15
Kavod:

OGA, NA WETIN JESUS TALK I DE FOLLOW OOO. JESUS NEVER SPOKE ABOUT TITHE. EVEN WHEN IT COMES TO GIVING, JESUS SAID IT SHOULD NOT BE WITH FORCE OR PERSUASION BUT WE AAN OPEN AND CLEAN MIND. JESUS NEVER COLLECTED TITHE NOR OFFERINGS, EVEN WHEN HE WITNESSED CHURCH OFFERINGS, HE TOLD THEM THAT ONLY ONE POOR WOMANS OFFERING WILL HIS FATHER BE DELIGHTED WITH AND SHE GAVE THE LEAST. BUT MY OWN NA SAY I AM NOT AGAINST TITHES AND CO BUT THOSE SO-CALLED BILLIONAIRES ARE INQUIRING ABOUT HOW IT WAS SPENT, THEN THEY NEVER GAVE IT WILLINGLY AND WITH OPEN MIND. SO ITS USELESS TO GOD BUT NOT TO MAN

Those Christian churches(catholics, Anglican etc) that are accounting for donated money are doing the wrong thing?
It is not a bad thing if accountability is being summoned.
People have right to question how they spend the money.
I am happy that Nigerians are now waking up.

Most pentecostal churches in Nigeria are money making ventures
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by anthropizzy(m): 7:26am On May 15
bitbillionaire:
LoL. You pay tithe, supposedly to God, and then ask the pastor to give a monthly account of how the 'tithe' is being spent. It's the arrogance for me. Imagine a human being demanding that God should give account of the money he gives Him!

Tithe is supposed to be a holy gift you give with faith that it is God you are giving it to after blessing and sanctifying it. You don't have to give if you don't believe in it. You don't have to give if you don't believe it's God you are giving to.

Asking God to account for what you give to Him sounds sacrilegious

Are you paying the money to God directly?

Paying tithe is a scam.

God doesn't need your money because he does not spend it. Human being like you spend the money
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by anthropizzy(m): 7:29am On May 15
Hookfast:
This issue of tithe, as a Christian you are obligated to it, if you attend a church that pays tithe, you should pay yours otherwise go to church that doesn't believe in tithe, for tithe is a strong instrument God uses to checkmate his blessings upon believers,READ MALACHI 3 VS 10-12. if you are committed tithe payer and you stopped, you are playing with disaster!.

Am a victim of tithe neglect, I stop paying tithe two years plus ago, my Business started going down gradually, without I noticing on time and totally forgot because my profit is times three I make in one transaction. Tragedy struck, hardship sets in, I couldn't believe what was on until I entered in to payer and fasting, no way out I contacted an envagelist who told me God has not revealed anything to him, and kept praying latter it was revealed in a manner that I haven't been
paying my tithe for two years plus, I rubbed God, I have submitted my self back to God for forgiveness, the little that is coming in I make sure I send it to church account still believing that God have compassion and show me mercy. As a Christian it is your duty to pay your tithe, as long as you worship in a church that observe the practice of paying tithe for your own good.

What about non Christians that own business and they don't pay tithe, their business flourish.
What you believe in will work for you irrespective of your faith.
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by anthropizzy(m): 7:32am On May 15
judedwriter:
The issue of tithe is simply that of obedience to God's Word...

If you obey there are blessings, if you disobey there are curses.

So you choose! And nobody is forcing you to obey God.

Please stop threatening people who do not pay tithe with curses abeg.

There is no curse. You folks are just looking for a way to fleece people of their hard earned money.

2 Likes

Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by anthropizzy(m): 7:41am On May 15
tomju2:

Payment of thithe is unbiblical! The mosaic law where the law of paying 10% of your earnings or thithes was permitted was phased out when Jesus arrived. Your pastor will never preach this. They prefer to keep the people in perpetual spiritual darkness and be milking them dry. Whatever money anyone wants to give his church should be absolutely voluntary. Not compulsory. Na so one woman take him husband car go sow seed for her pastor. The husband arrived from US and went and recovered his car! Pastor get University but members cannot afford the fees! Who is deceiving who?
Make una receive sense abeg. Stop the deceit today. Enough is enough.

So spot on.

I will like to know you more.

Bless you
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by BeigJawnson(m): 8:29am On May 15
potent5:
I don't blame you for not getting the joke; I blame your low IQ. It's not surprising you are supporting robbery.

Jokes or not, I ain't here for jokes... If you don't know what is called robbery, then don't blame my IQ... Since pastors are receiving tithes is what you called robbery, then call on the I.G to his policemen to start arresting them one after the other.
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by potent5(m): 8:59am On May 15
Even your Bible calls it robbery. But your low IQ won't let you understand that.
BeigJawnson:

Jokes or not, I ain't here for jokes... If you don't know what is called robbery, then don't blame my IQ... Since pastors are receiving tithes is what you called robbery, then call on the I.G to his policemen to start arresting them one after the other.
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by BeigJawnson(m): 9:27am On May 15
potent5:
Even your Bible calls it robbery. But your low IQ won't let you understand that.

Please Mr High IQ, can you prove your point further by quoting where bible said it is robbery...? Let's see how high your IQ is, so quote where it is being said it is robbery in the bible.
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by potent5(m): 9:31am On May 15
I won't indulge your low IQ and laziness. Go and read the Bible. Leave Nairaland alone
BeigJawnson:

Please Mr High IQ, can you prove your point further by quoting where bible said it is robbery...? Let's see how high your IQ is, so quote where it is being said it is robbery in the bible.
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by BeigJawnson(m): 9:36am On May 15
potent5:
I won't indulge your low IQ and laziness. Go and read the Bible. Leave Nairaland alone

😝😝😝😝 swallow mind don drop aggressive quote... Defend less fellow. You said something, yet you can't defend it... Coward
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by potent5(m): 11:21am On May 15
Correct your yeye grammar first. Church robber.
BeigJawnson:

😝😝😝😝 swallow mind don drop aggressive quote... Defend less fellow. You said something, yet you can't defend it... Coward
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 1:59pm On May 15
BeigJawnson:
∆ Jokes or not, I ain't here for jokes... If you don't know what is called robbery, then don't blame my IQ... Since pastors are receiving tithes is what you called robbery, then call on the I.G to his policemen to start arresting them one after the other.
Jesus Christ called your pastors thieves who come to steal, kill, and destroy using His name. undecided
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by BeigJawnson(m): 4:41pm On May 15
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ called your pastors thieves who come to steal, kill, and destroy using His name. undecided

Can you further prove your points sir by quoting a bible reference to what you have just said sir?
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 4:48pm On May 15
BeigJawnson:
∆ Can you further prove your points sir by quoting a bible reference to what you have just said sir?
John 10 vs 7 - 16 & Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 31. The religious leaders who came before Jesus Christ were thieves and they are still thieves to this day. Before you rush to claim yours are different, know that Christianity is modelled after the very religion which the God of Israel and Jesus Christ both condemned. There is a known fact.. undecided
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by BeigJawnson(m): 4:49pm On May 15
potent5:
Correct your yeye grammar first. Church robber.

Thanks for calling me a church robber, you ain't God. Thanks for correcting my typographical err... I will correct it and stop taking tithe issue so personal, after all you can't quote a bible verse to further prove your points, it show how shallow minded you are and how you are a silly coward here... It not about just talking and arguing, it is to show how smart you are by further proving yourself to let us know how you are high with your IQ. I ain't a pastor or bishop. I am just a church member, I don't pay tithes, I give my tithes. If the pastor like, let him eats the tithes. That is non of my effing business. It is between him and His God.

Mind you, I am always happy when the things of God calls for money. It saddens my heart if I am unable to give... So I wonder why you are taking panadols for people headaches for giving tithes?

Hold your government responsible for not using your taxes well, after all they are accountable for it...

So if you are pained for people giving tithe, go and swallow a lid full of sniper, that will be good enough to get you out of this beautiful planet, since you hate seeing people giving tithes... Silly fellow. Uncivilized fellow.
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by BeigJawnson(m): 4:52pm On May 15
Kobojunkie:
John 10 vs 7 - 16 & Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 31. The religious leaders who came before Jesus Christ were thieves and they are still thieves to this day. Before you rush to claim yours are different, know that Christianity is modelled after the very religion which the God of Israel and Jesus Christ both condemned. There is a known fact.. undecided

Okay thanks for the proof... God bless you... Since you see them as thieves what can you do to stop them?
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 4:53pm On May 15
BeigJawnson:
∆ Okay thanks for the proof... God bless you... Since you see them as thieves what can you do to stop them?
I know them as thieves because YHWH Himself said they are, and Jesus Christ confirmed this to be so. undecided

My intention like that of Jesus Christ before me is not to stop them, but to make known their identity to those who would listen. undecided
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by BeigJawnson(m): 4:57pm On May 15
Kobojunkie:
I know them as thieves because YHWH Himself said they are, and Jesus Christ confirmed this to be so. undecided

My intention like that of Jesus Christ before me is not to stop them, but to make known their identity to those who would listen. undecided

They called them thieves, are you saying all pastors are thieves?
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On May 15
BeigJawnson:
∆ They called them thieves, are you saying all pastors are thieves?
That is exactly whar God said, and Jesus Christ confirmed this. undecided
Re: How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye by BeigJawnson(m): 5:08pm On May 15
Kobojunkie:
That is exactly whar God said, and Jesus Christ confirmed this. undecided

Since you say all pastors and all religious leaders are all thieves, those before Christ and those after Christ then what can you say about these bible verses?

Ephesians 4:11-12
[11]And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,
[12]for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,

Note the last statement, FOR THE EDIFYING OF THE BODY OF CHRIST... CAN THIEVES EDIFY THE BODY OF CHRIST.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR / Pope Francis Visits Iraqi Christians Who Suffered Under IS (Photos) / God Used A Witch To Save Me From Death By Kolanuts - Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.