Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,681 members, 7,854,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. (920 Views)

10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) / Believers In Hell - Jack Kelley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Michael547(m): 4:58pm On May 14
Kobojunkie:
undecided

2. Always focus on what Jesus Christ in fact said. undecided
So where is the kingdom na?....you said it is with me. Am I not on earth again?
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Aemmyjah(m): 5:00pm On May 14
Michael547:

😂

Glo - everywhere you go
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Kobojunkie: 5:00pm On May 14
Michael547:
Again with the fixation on a location . Reminds me yet again of the question asked Jesus Christ by the Pharisees, the religious leaders of His time. undecided
20 Some of the Pharisees asked Jesus, “When will God’s kingdom come?” Jesus answered, “God’s kingdom is coming, but not in a way that you can see it.
21 People will not say, ‘Look, God’s kingdom is here!’ or ‘There it is!’ No, God’s kingdom is here with you.” - Luke 17 vs 20 - 21
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Michael547(m): 5:02pm On May 14
Kobojunkie:
Again with the fixation on a location . Reminds me yet again of the question asked Jesus Christ by the Pharisees, the religious leaders of His time. undecided
Ok the kingdom is here with me, agreed. I am on earth.
Are we to conclude that the kingdom is on earth with me? Yes or no Oga?

1 Like

Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Kobojunkie: 5:05pm On May 14
Michael547:
■ Ok the kingdom is here with me, agreed. I am on earth. Are we to conclude that the kingdom is on earth with me? Yes or no Oga?
And still with the fixation on location, I see!
35 Pilate said, “I’m not a Jew! It was your own people and their leading priests who brought you before me. What have you done wrong?”
36 Jesus said, “My kingdom does not belong to this world. If it did, my servants would fight so that I would not be handed over to the Jewish leaders. No, my kingdom is not an earthly one.
Pay attention to Jesus Christ and what He said. undecided
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Aemmyjah(m): 5:08pm On May 14
Kobojunkie:
And still with the fixation on location, I see! Pay attention to Jesus Christ and what He said. undecided

Na simple yes/no question wey you suppose answer
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Michael547(m): 5:08pm On May 14
Kobojunkie:
And still with the fixation on location, I see! Pay attention to Jesus Christ and what He said. undecided
Oga na wa for you oo....you say kingdom of God no get location. But you say it is with me....abi me sef no get location? No be on top earth I dey again?
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Kobojunkie: 5:08pm On May 14
Aemmyjah:
■ Na simple yes/no question wey you suppose answer
So, the answer wey Jesus Christ Himself give no good enough for you? undecided
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Kobojunkie: 5:09pm On May 14
Michael547:
■ Oga na wa for you oo....you say kingdom of God no get location. But you say it is with me....abi me sef no get location? No be on top earth I dey again?
I didn't say the things written in those Scriptures! So, if you wish to reject what Jesus Christ said of His very own Kingdom, then say that you reject Jesus Christ in this. Simple! undecided
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Aemmyjah(m): 5:10pm On May 14
Kobojunkie:
So, the answer wey Jesus Christ Himself give no good enough for you? undecided

Is the kingdom of God here on earth or in heaven
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Aemmyjah(m): 5:10pm On May 14
Kobojunkie:
I didn't say the things written in those Scriptures! So, if you wish to reject what Jesus Christ said of His very own Kingdom, then say that you reject Jesus Christ in this. undecided

Will Jesus contradict himself
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Kobojunkie: 5:11pm On May 14
Aemmyjah:
■ Is the kingdom of God here on earth or in heaven
Again,
35 Pilate said, “I’m not a Jew! It was your own people and their leading priests who brought you before me. What have you done wrong?”
36 Jesus said, “My kingdom does not belong to this world. If it did, my servants would fight so that I would not be handed over to the Jewish leaders. No, my kingdom is not an earthly one.
20 Some of the Pharisees asked Jesus, “When will God’s kingdom come?” Jesus answered, “God’s kingdom is coming, but not in a way that you can see it.
21 People will not say, ‘Look, God’s kingdom is here!’ or ‘There it is!’ No, God’s kingdom is here with you.” - Luke 17 vs 20 - 21
That you are having a hard time comprehending or even accepting His Truth has nothing to do with me. undecided
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Michael547(m): 5:11pm On May 14
Kobojunkie:
I didn't say the things written in those Scriptures! So, if you wish to reject what Jesus Christ said of His very own Kingdom, then say that you reject Jesus Christ in this. Simple! undecided
Na you dey deny wetin Jesus talk na.....you say Jesus talk say the kingdom of God dey with me. And na on top earth I dey. So where you think say the kingdom go dey?
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On May 14
Aemmyjah:
■ Will Jesus contradict himself
You think both statements made by Jesus Christ are contradictory? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On May 14
Michael547:
■ Na you dey deny wetin Jesus talk na.....you say Jesus talk say the kingdom of God dey with me. And na on top earth I dey. So where you think say the kingdom go dey?
I didn't say anything though. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Instead, Jesus Christ said and Jesus Christ answered! undecided
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Michael547(m): 5:18pm On May 14
Kobojunkie:
I didn't say anything though. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
... Instead, Jesus Christ said and Jesus Christ answered! undecided
So why are you now denying what he said after showing me from the Bible. So do you now agree that the kingdom of God is with me on earth, since I am presently on earth?
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Kobojunkie: 5:19pm On May 14
Michael547:
■ So why are you now denying what he said after showing me from the Bible.
Now you resort to lying? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Aemmyjah(m): 5:19pm On May 14
Kobojunkie:
Again, ... That you are having a hard time comprehending or even accepting His Truth has nothing to do with me. undecided

How do you understand Jesus words to the Pharisees?
That the kingdom of God is with his opposers?
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Aemmyjah(m): 5:20pm On May 14
Michael547:

So why are you now denying what he said after showing me from the Bible. So do you now agree that the kingdom of God is with me on earth, since I am presently on earth?

That's how she does
Leading people to no concrete truth
Since she's the only true Christian
She only understands her convenient truth
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Michael547(m): 5:21pm On May 14
Kobojunkie:
Now you resort to lying? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I am telling you what Jesus said as black and white and you say that is not the interpretation. So what does the statement 'the kingdom of God is with you' mean?
Interprete abeg.
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Kobojunkie: 5:21pm On May 14
Aemmyjah:
■ How do you understand Jesus words to the Pharisees? That the kingdom of God is with his opposers?
LOL.... Your confusion is not my own abeg! Focus on comprehending what Jesus Christ instead said abeg!
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Michael547(m): 5:21pm On May 14
Aemmyjah:

That's how she does
Leading people to no concrete truth
Since she's the only true Christian
She only understands her convenient truth
Na wa oo....the thing shock me.
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Aemmyjah(m): 5:22pm On May 14
Kobojunkie:
LOL.... Your confusion is not my own abeg! Focus on comprehending what Jesus Christ instead said abeg! ...

Madamu
Jesus was talking to the Pharisees who took pleasure and the lead to oppose him and his message
Was Jesus saying that the kingdom of God is with them( his opposers)

Yes or No question
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Michael547(m): 5:23pm On May 14
Kobojunkie:
LOL.... Your confusion is not my own abeg! Focus on comprehending what Jesus Christ instead said abeg! ...
What does 'here with you' in that verse mean?
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Kobojunkie: 5:23pm On May 14
Michael547:
I am telling you what Jesus said as black and white and you say that is not the interpretation. So what does the statement 'the kingdom of God is with you' mean? Interprete abeg.
Are you off you rockers or something? Are you high? undecided

You are telling me what when you have instead been asking questions with a fixation on location when the passage clearly says it is not about a here or a there(no earthly location)?
Imagine this kain religious mago mago! grin

Anyways, let me focus on something else while you two figure your rejection of what Jesus Christ says here out for yourselves. undecided
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Aemmyjah(m): 5:25pm On May 14
Kobojunkie:
Are you off you rockers or something? undecided

You are telling me what when you have instead been asking questions as someone fixated on a location when clearly the passage says none of that applies? ...

Is the kingdom of God literal or abstract?
Why then should we pray for it to come

Why did the Apostles ask Jesus before his ascension if he was restoring the kingdom of God in Israel?
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Aemmyjah(m): 5:27pm On May 14
Kobojunkie:

You are telling me what when you have instead been asking questions with a fixation on location when the passage clearly says it is not about a here or a there(no location)? ... Imagine this kain religious mago mago! grin

Anyways, let me focus on something else while you two figure your rejection of what Jesus Christ says here out for yourselves. undecided

Earthly is a location. Isn't it?

Here with you also denotes a location

Michael is asking the right questions
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Michael547(m): 5:27pm On May 14
Kobojunkie:

You are telling me what when you have instead been asking questions with a fixation on location when the passage clearly says it is not about a here or a there(no location)? ... Imagine this kain religious mago mago! grin

You say It is neither 'here' nor 'there'? Really? Even when Jesus said it is " 'here' with you " as shown in the screenshot below? Na wa oo....make una help me oo. Bible teachers on nairaland will not kill me oo.

Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Aemmyjah(m): 5:30pm On May 14
Michael547:

You say It is neither 'here' nor 'there'? Really? Even when Jesus said it is " 'here' with you "? Na wa oo....make una help me oo.

You see na
Caught in her web
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Michael547(m): 5:33pm On May 14
Aemmyjah:

You see na
Caught in her web
No mind the false teacher.
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Aemmyjah(m): 5:35pm On May 14
Michael547:

False teacher she is indeed
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Aemmyjah(m): 5:38pm On May 14
Michael547:

When she's seen say water don pass gari, like she says, she will go and focus on something else... Spreading false knowledge

A small child knows that here, there, earthly, with you all has to do with location (literal locations) but she wont see it that way

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is A Graphic Artist? / Do U Still Feel Sinfullness Of Sin? / Hearing The Voice Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.