Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. (803 Views)

10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) / Believers In Hell - Jack Kelley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Michael547(m): 5:39pm On May 14
Aemmyjah:

When she's seen say water don pass gari, like she says, she will go and focus on something else... Spreading false knowledge

A small child knows that here, there, earthly, with you all has to do with location (literal locations) but she wont see it that way
šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜na wa oo.....a whole kobo the scholar.
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by madegreatbygrace(m): 1:13am On May 15
Wait a minute..... is Kobojunkie a she , he or shim? grin
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Kobojunkie: 2:02am On May 15
madegreatbygrace:
Wait a minute..... is Kobojunkie a she , he or shim? grin
Typical religious sheeple... na my gender you wan carry for head now as if the hundreds before you wey don try that same foolishness got anywhere with it. Continue abeg so you can be added to the list like the other useless ones before you. lipsrsealed
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Westerhoffe(m): 2:31pm On May 15
Kobojunkie, you should answer the question the guy asked.

He is asking that, according to you, did JESUS CHRIST ascend from earth to earth? Since you said the kingdom of Heaven is here on earth.

So, explain your confusion to him in clear terms.
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Kobojunkie: 2:32pm On May 15
Westerhoffe:
ā–  you should answer the question the guy asked. He is asking that, according to you, did JESUS CHRIST ascend from earth to earth? Since you said the kingdom of Heaven is here on earth. So, explain your confusion to him in clear terms.
Can you quote my words stating what you claim there, in bold? undecided
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Westerhoffe(m): 2:37pm On May 15
Kobojunkie:
Can you quote my words stating what you claim there, in bold? undecided

Explain yourself palā€¦ he's waiting.
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Kobojunkie: 2:45pm On May 15
Westerhoffe:
Explain yourself palā€¦ he's waiting.
Again, Can you quote my words stating what you claim there, in bold? undecided
Westerhoffe:
you should answer the question the guy asked. He is asking that, according to you, did JESUS CHRIST ascend from earth to earth? Since you said the kingdom of Heaven is here on earth. So, explain your confusion to him in clear terms.
You accuse me of saying what I never said and somehow I am supposed to answer to it?
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Westerhoffe(m): 3:11pm On May 15
Kobojunkie:
Again, Can you quote my words stating what you claim there, in bold? undecided You accuse me of saying what I never said and somehow I am supposed to answer to it?

Acusing you?
Read the comment and the question the man is asking you and explain yourself to him; stop repeating words like a robot.
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Kobojunkie: 3:22pm On May 15
Westerhoffe:
Acusing you? Read the comment and the question the man is asking you and explain yourself to him; stop repeating words like a robot.
Since you have yet to produce the exact post of mine containing the claims, I take it to mean that I never in fact said any of what you claim then but somehow you resolved to blame me for the confusion in your mind. I guess I am done here then! undecided
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Westerhoffe(m): 3:24pm On May 15
Kobojunkie:
Since you have yet to produce the exact post of mine containing the claims, I take it to mean that I never in fact said any of what you claim then but somehow you resolved to blame me for the confusion in your mind. I guess I am done here then! undecided

Read the question the man asked you.
Or you think this is a debate, an argument, or a game?

The guy asked you for a clarification where he wants you to explain if JESUS CHRIST ascended from earth to earth according to your claims, and here you are trying to twist narrativesā€¦ undecided

1 Like

Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Kobojunkie: 3:26pm On May 15
Westerhoffe:
Read the question the man asked you. Or you think this is a debate, an argument, or a game?
The guy asked you for a clarification where he wants you to explain if JESUS CHRIST ascended from earth to earth according to your claims, and here you are trying to twist narrativesā€¦ undecided
You say it is according to my claims yet you have yet to produce any evidence of me stating exactly that, how come? undecided
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Westerhoffe(m): 3:33pm On May 15
Kobojunkie:
You say it is according to my claims yet you have yet to produce any evidence of me stating exactly that, how come? undecided

Go through your conversations with himā€¦ or you expect me quoting all that when it's here with you? undecided
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On May 15
Westerhoffe:
Go through your conversations with himā€¦ or you expect me quoting all that when it's here with you? undecided
I take it then that you know you lied. grin
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Westerhoffe(m): 3:40pm On May 15
Kobojunkie:
I take it then that you know you lied. grin

Like I said, your techniques are stale and don't work on me.

Go through your conversation with the man.

If not you know what I am saying, you should have asked me who I am talking about.

So go back through your conversations with him and see his question you refused to address.

We are waiting.
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Solajinspiratio(m): 12:00pm On May 17
Onyiiobi7735:
Dimwits with empty brain will doubt this and foam at the mouth, notwithstanding that even people from Western countries have given horrifying testimonies of Hell.
Even the late Chief of the Church of Satan,Anton Lavey has given account of Hell, and even left instructions on how to summon the most wicked Principality, Beelzebub from the Heavenlies.
He also left intricate instructions on how to summon beastly demonic entities from the layers of Hell.
Nigerian idiots would be here disputing what is already been known in the Western world.

Daniel Godswill testified:

Archangel Michael said about Mohbad,"The voice of God was spoken to him but he refused to listen and turned deaf. Now he has landed in Hell, look what his disobedience and ignorance has landed him here.

He thought he still had lots of time and days to live, never knowing what the Devil has planned for him."

"His grace is the same as Michael Jackson who rebelled against the Lord Jesus Christ and the rest of the people. Daniel, no grace nor mercy in Hell. Where grace and mercy is found is on Earth."

"Therefore, go and warn the people Daniel, that the Lord's mercy and grace is still sufficient but grace without holiness will land them all here.

He had grace, but never listened to live in holiness. What shall it profit you, to gain the whole World and looses your soul in Hell?"

At this, Mohbad said to the Lord's Angel to please have mercy on him that he doesn't know he would end up like this but the Angel kept saying it is too late.......

Continue reading.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Kobojunkie: 12:36am On May 18
Westerhoffe:
ā–  Like I said, your techniques are stale and don't work on me. Go through your conversation with the man. If not you know what I am saying, you should have asked me who I am talking about. So go back through your conversations with him and see his question you refused to address.We are waiting.
Look at this one... always attempting to win arguments without having meaningful ground to stand on! lipsrsealed
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Solajinspiratio(m): 1:30pm On May 18
muyico:
for real or kidding??

It is for real. Hell is real. Don't end up in Hell. Heaven is your best choice after physical death on Earth.
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Solajinspiratio(m): 1:46pm On May 18
madegreatbygrace:
About three weeks before Michael Jackson died and supposedly, having a premonition of his death, he went to meet with the renowned Andrea Crouch. Right there he preached the gospel to Michael and he received Christ.

Rodney Jerkins, who was Michaelā€™s producer at that time and who was a preacherā€™s son had been trying to get Michael to accept Christ. Rodney narrated these events and the interview can be found on YouTube. On that day, we will know those that really belong to Him.

We should stop posting unverified stuff and I am not sure if the op himself has seen Michael in Hell.
What is more, letā€™s focus on the task before us, which is reconciling the lost to God through the wonderful message of reconciliation.

Divine Revelation Of The Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson And Bruce Lee In Hell.

During a Divine encounter on a prayer mountain, Lord Jesus Christ sent Archangel Michael to Daniel Godswill in order to take him to Hell and show him the hopeless condition of damned souls who are agonizing endlessly in Hell. Among the damned souls in Hell Daniel saw are:

1. Ilerioluwa Imole Aloba popularly known as 'Mohbad' while alive on Earth. He was a popular Nigerian hip-hop music Singer who died at the age of 27 years on September 12, 2023.

2. Michael Jackson, a globally reknown American pop music Singer popularly known while alive on Earth as 'King of Pop Music.' He died at the age of 50 years on June 25, 2009.

3. Bruce Lee, a skillful Kung Fu fighter and popular Chinese Martial Arts Movie Actor who died at the age of 32 years on July 20, 1973.

Daniel Godswill testified:

I Saw Michael Jackson In Hell.

As we moved along in Hell, we got to a place, where the Angel of the Lord stopped and I saw a very brutalized man with a very disfigured face dancing with all strength and force. Archangel Michael said to me, "Daniel this is Michael Jackson."

He was busy dancing with all vigor and strength. The Angel of the Lord told me, "That is how Michael Jackson has been dancing right from the day he landed in here. I noticed that, whenever he becomes tired, a monster being would appear and torment him in order to compel him to continue dancing.

When he saw I and the Angel of the Lord, he cried out agonizingly for mercy of God. Archangel Michael turned to Michael Jackson and said, "You know you do not have any other chance again to go back to the world?"

Michael Jackson, while still dancing replied, "At least remove me out from here, let me rest a little bit and then bring me back. I beg of you for I have been dancing for long time now. Please have mercy.....

Continue reading......
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Solajinspiratio(m): 2:04pm On May 30
Michael547:

Where was the hell located? And what part of their body was burning in hell since they were buried?

This is for real. Surely, Hell is real. Don't end up there after physical death on Earth (Luke 16:19-31; Mark 9:43-48). Heaven is your best choice for eternity (Revelation 21-22).

It is pertinent to know that anything you idolized while alive on Earth becomes an Idol and will damn your soul to Hell after physical death.

Therefore, it is essential to repent from unbelieving condition or sinful idolatry in any form and accept the salvation of Lord Jesus Christ before it is too late.

God doesn't torment anyone in Hell. The lost souls in Hell are not sleeping but awake perpetually with no rest, no food, no water and no peace of mind endlessly.

The satanic prison of damned souls is Hell because they rejected the salvation of Lord Jesus Christ while they are alive on Earth.

Satan and his demons have no mercy due to their wicked disposition towards lost souls who are agonizing in eternal burning Hell fire. Satan and his demons are also damned in Hell and will be cast into the Lake of fire and sulfur eventually (Revelation 20:10).

In essence, there is no mercy in Hell from the wicked tormenting demons who are continuously tormenting all the damned souls who are agonizing endlessly in Hell.

In this insightful Divine Revelation of the reality of Hell, you will read the true testimony about late Mohbad, Michael Jackson and Bruce Lee agonizing continuously in Hell.

From the Divine Revelation about the reality of Hell, you will know that reincarnation, soul sleeping, purgatory and extinction are deceptive teachings. Don't be deceived.
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:01pm On May 30
Michael547:

Where was the hell located? And what part of their body was burning in hell since they were buried?
He will soon become frustrated and join atheists saying "there's no God" when those cooking up the hell story disappoint him by doing the most ridiculous thing he could ever think of! smiley
Re: Revelation: Agonizing Condition Of Mohbad, Michael Jackson & Bruce Lee In Hell. by Michael547(m): 8:22pm On May 30
Solajinspiratio:

This is for real. Surely, Hell is real. Don't end up there after physical death on Earth (Luke 16:19-31; Mark 9:43-48). Heaven is your best choice for eternity (Revelation 21-22).

It is pertinent to know that anything you idolized while alive on Earth becomes an Idol and will damn your soul to Hell after physical death.

Therefore, it is essential to repent from unbelieving condition or sinful idolatry in any form and accept the salvation of Lord Jesus Christ before it is too late.

God doesn't torment anyone in Hell. The lost souls in Hell are not sleeping but awake perpetually with no rest, no food, no water and no peace of mind endlessly.

The satanic prison of damned souls is Hell because they rejected the salvation of Lord Jesus Christ while they are alive on Earth.

Satan and his demons have no mercy due to their wicked disposition towards lost souls who are agonizing in eternal burning Hell fire. Satan and his demons are also damned in Hell and will be cast into the Lake of fire and sulfur eventually (Revelation 20:10).

In essence, there is no mercy in Hell from the wicked tormenting demons who are continuously tormenting all the damned souls who are agonizing endlessly in Hell.

In this insightful Divine Revelation of the reality of Hell, you will read the true testimony about late Mohbad, Michael Jackson and Bruce Lee agonizing continuously in Hell.

From the Divine Revelation about the reality of Hell, you will know that reincarnation, soul sleeping, purgatory and extinction are deceptive teachings. Don't be deceived.
What part of a human burns in hell?

If God doesn't torment people in hell, who then sends people to hell where they are been tormented endlessly?

Do you also mean that Satan and his demons do not torment in hell, is it just only humans that torment there?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sold Out In November! / for church growth get this / The End Of The Church Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.