Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,797 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:29 AM

They Refused To Release His Son To Him - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / They Refused To Release His Son To Him (1013 Views)

Nasarawa Woman: "Why I Allowed My Teenage Son To Impregnate Me" / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: They Refused To Release His Son To Him by dlawsamesq007: 11:08pm On May 15
Thanks to everyone that has aired their opinion on this matter.

Let me set some record straight so that we can all understand the situation.

1. The lady got pregnant and gave birth years back when they were in their early twenties and he has been contributing to the upkeep of the child.

2. Now, they want him to marry the lady but he said he is not interested in marrying her because of reasons best known to him.

3. Other suitors are coming for her now and they are telling him that they won't give him his child because the lady is getting married to someone else.
Re: They Refused To Release His Son To Him by UjuJoan2: 3:09am On May 16
Karleb:

So now that he wants to father his son, why stop him?

If it has been working then why is this dude not paying the lady's bride price?

The correct tradition would be to ostracize women who gets pregnant out of wedlock, don't you see how it hurts the child more than the lady that willing had sex with a man that isn't her husband? undecided

The culture is wrong and archaic, it should be abandoned.

I have every right to judge what is wrong, whether it's your culture or not, that one no consign me.

Oh yes blame the women, punish them for the have committed an abomination?? That's how you want them to reason before they are just?

In that culture children are a gift and can never to rejected. They are treasured by the family they were born into, and will always be loved. They will a father irrespective of if their mother is married. You cannot come from nowhere to claim a child just because you donated sperm. It doesn't work thag way!!

1 Like

Re: They Refused To Release His Son To Him by Karleb(m): 6:45am On May 16
UjuJoan2:

Oh yes blame the women, punish them for the have committed an abomination?? That's how you want them to reason before they are just?

In that culture children are a gift and can never to rejected. They are treasured by the family they were born into, and will always be loved. They will a father irrespective of if their mother is married. You cannot come from nowhere to claim a child just because you donated sperm. It doesn't work thag way!!

Okay o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Plan Your Family / Critical Situation! Pls Help Out! / 77 Things You Need To Know Before Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.