Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

See How Yemen Kills Pedophiles - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See How Yemen Kills Pedophiles (2012 Views)

Putin Introduces Forced Chemical Castration For ALL Pedophiles In Russia / Lady's Outrage Against Child Marriage And Pedophiles / Twitter Users Raise Alarm As Pedophiles Boldly Advertise Themselves On Their Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Yemen Kills Pedophiles by DonroxyII: 7:14am On May 17
noskcid:
Human being sha

Everything about us na cruelty

From molesting a child to killing each other to robbing Paul to pay Peter to cheating each other

God!!!
Thank God Bro, It was worst back in the days... The future would be better ..

We Human are just advanced animals blessed by God with some "Reasonableness" so as for us to Regulate Other Species on Earth & Possibly other Spheres in the Universes!
Re: See How Yemen Kills Pedophiles by noskcid(m): 8:07am On May 17
DonroxyII:
Thank God Bro, It was worst back in the days... The future would be better ..

We Human are just advanced animals blessed by God with some "Reasonableness" so as for us to Regulate Other Species on Earth & Possibly other Spheres in the Universes!
You no lie
Because I dey wonder how full grown man go won sleep with small child of 2 years old

1 Like

Re: See How Yemen Kills Pedophiles by DonroxyII: 8:18am On May 17
noskcid:

You no lie
Because I dey wonder how full grown man go won sleep with small child of 2 years old
Na mental disorder ....
Only Few People are Sane Forget Age ...

Some Animals Wise Pass Some Human ....

Cuz we are all standing erect no mean say na all of be "Homo-Sapien" ...

Many are "Homo-Erectus"(They stand like human but they are animals) & It Takes some level of Mental Upgrade to Advance that "Erectus"(Stand Upright) into "Sapien(Wise)" ....

Many People no Like that Sapien Upgrade na why our world no balance so They just maintain their erectus jejely cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How Yemen Kills Pedophiles by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:25am On May 17
Very good

(1) (2) (Reply)

ALUU 4 / 0-year-old Man Who Had Sex With His Neighbor While She Was Unconscious / Learn From How I Was Scammed #19.7 Millions & I Seriously Need The Way Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.