Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,401 members, 7,843,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon (18740 Views)

Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage / Israel To Strike Gaza โ€˜From Air, Sea & Landโ€™ / Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by JoeEeL(m): 7:06pm On May 13
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Imagine comparing Imperial Japan and Nazi Germany in World War II to ragtag militia group like Hamas. The Senator should be ashamed of himself. Obviously, Israel is overrated. If they nuke Gaza, the world largest open air prison. Then bye bye to Ukraine ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ.

Watch as dumb Nigerian Christians will support the US senator

Sweet hot tears. How Israel is making you guys cry from miles away is so satisfying.

Nuke 'em islamic terrorist madafakkers off!

Go go Israel!! cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Krismas(m): 7:06pm On May 13
grin BREAKING:๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท Iranian lawmaker declares Tehran has nuclear weapons โ€” Fox News

I knew this day was coming for Iran to come out to proclaim they have nuclear weapons

Ahahhaa they have over 30 nuclear bombs ready to go for the Zionist satanic worshippers

1 Like

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Curious345: 7:06pm On May 13
Whoever said that is a weirdo
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Afonja007: 7:06pm On May 13
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Imagine comparing Imperial Japan and Nazi Germany in World War II to ragtag militia group like Hamas. The Senator should be ashamed of himself. Obviously, Israel is overrated. If they nuke Gaza, the world largest open air prison. Then bye bye to Ukraine ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ.

Israel I not over rated if they decided to delete every human in Gaza you will be the one to start crying,let me ask you ,if Benin republic is Israel and and there is war between them and Nigeria how many days do you think Nigeria will last?

1 Like

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by jiz: 7:06pm On May 13
Abi now...Biden want Muslim votes in US for second term
EnEnPeecee:
angry

Isreal should stop listening to that vegetable Biden. They should continue in their campaigns against islamists terrorists.

No peace for Hamas.
No peace for Iran.
No peace for hezbola.
No peace for for alqaeda.
No peace for iswap.
No peace for alshabab.
No peace for Boko Haram
No peace for terrorists Muslims

All terrorists are Muslims but all Muslims are not terrorists

1 Like

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by PeterObi4LP: 7:07pm On May 13
Israel striking GAZA with nuke is a slap on IDF. Who is GAZA for Israel to waste Nuke?
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by PepeXKermit: 7:07pm On May 13
Russia has the right to use NW on Ukraine

1 Like

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by iSense247: 7:07pm On May 13
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

There's nothing bad in nuking Gaza. It will only make the world a safer place. The more you muslim terrorists die, the more peaceful our earth will become.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by chiagozien(m): 7:07pm On May 13
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Said by the same evil people that starved 3 million Igbo kids.

If your Nigeria have nukes they would have done worst.

You Nigerians has no right to speak for or against what is happening there.

1 Like

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Sapasenator: 7:07pm On May 13
Lindsay Graham is cocoo but i neither support Isreal nor Palestine. We have more problems here in Nigeria. Isreal or Palestine never give a shit about Nigeria.
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by obedience4(m): 7:08pm On May 13
tiger28:
What a useless statement!

I am a US citizen but this is reckless!!!!

Why are they not saying this to little North Korea?

.read before commenting
Don't be carried by sensational headlines
He was making a comparison, but if the USA had to use nuke's against Japan to end ww2

Why can't we give Isreal enough weapons to end the terrorist groups hamas
Never once did he said Isreal should nuke Gaza

I also stay in the USA. Have you not seen how the channel's carried the news
If a sitting USA senator one who also sit in the USA senate committee on security made a statment about isreal bombing Gaza with nukes, the fallout would have been massive
We are taking protest, and massive condemnation even the white house would have issued a statement.

Read the article not the headline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Jandminded: 7:09pm On May 13
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I support Israel 100%

But can never support this.

If table were to be turned, those Muslims would do worse to Israel.
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Elonmuzk(m): 7:09pm On May 13
Nobody takes Lindsey graham seriously.

Stupid republicans!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Bliztzer: 7:10pm On May 13
Uprightness100:
Whatever ISRAEL has to do to survive is very well welcome.

If your Enemies have sworn to take you out, you are not expected to be shinining your teeth with them. You take them out.

Ukraine did not attack or kill a single russian before Russia bombarded their lives and is threatening to nuke them off.

The Only reason we are still talking about ISRAEL and these TERRORISTS is because ISRAEL is the Most Compassionate on Earth.
ISRAEL does not foolishly fight wars. They dont kill just anyhow.
Before they come on you, There must be a MORAL reason for them to Pound you. So when they Pound you, they know they are doing a JUST Course.

I STAND FULLY WITH ISRAEL! NO HANKY PANKY!!

Even jesus called them(isreal) murderers. The same peoole that delivered "emanuel" to be crucified.

Here you are supporting the murderers in the name of God. At this point, I doubt your calling for not having discernment. Somebody says kill the innocent for the sins of the guilty, and you immediately whet ur sword. You re not different from the know terrorists in the world, you are a murderer like them.
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Lovenorth: 7:10pm On May 13
Russia has right to strike Ukraine

1 Like

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Sheuns(m): 7:10pm On May 13
See my country people cheering the use of Nukes on their fellow humans. These same people will pray to God for mercy.

Life na turn by turn. Today na Palestinian turn. Tomorrow e fit reach Nigeria turn.

2 Likes

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by tradepunter: 7:11pm On May 13
God1000:
What a demented human being, they don't even hide their feelings and hatred anymore, they are so wicked and heartless

Such outrageous utterances is the reason you can't blame countries like north Korea and Iran for their nuclear ambitions.

Should Russia nuke Ukraine too Mr senator?

YOU ARE TRYING SOOOOOO HARD OF FAILING..... FALLEN DEMON
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Bliztzer: 7:11pm On May 13
Jandminded:

I support Israel 100%

But can never support this.

If table were to be turned, those Muslims would do worse to Israel.

When the mahdi comes they will do it.
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Hollybratt(m): 7:12pm On May 13
AllenSpencer:
Lindsey! grin grin grin

AIPAC owns him.

He is not speaking for himself. He is speaking for those paying him.
Hey chap who born you? you speak like you have just a head with no brain

IRMC

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by tradepunter: 7:12pm On May 13
Krismas:
grin BREAKING:๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท Iranian lawmaker declares Tehran has nuclear weapons โ€” Fox News

I knew this day was coming for Iran to come out to proclaim they have nuclear weapons

Ahahhaa they have over 30 nuclear bombs ready to go for the Zionist satanic worshippers

Hahahahahah another useless demon..... Try harder ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by palsenator(m): 7:13pm On May 13
God1000:
What a demented human being, they don't even hide their feelings and hatred anymore, they are so wicked and heartless

Such outrageous utterances is the reason you can't blame countries like north Korea and Iran for their nuclear ambitions.

People like are the reason the war will continue. Every state irrespective of when the start to exist have the right to survive and live. Right to protect her sovereignty.
People like you are too emotional to reason clearly. Unfortunately, I am appalled by the killings going on and I will never support it in any form whether in Ukraine or Russia, Palestine or Israel.... But have you asked yourself that what does the Palestinians really want

Yes Israel is over doing it and I even felt they allowed the the Palestinian attack simply because of their own agenda because an attack of that magnitude cannot easily go unnoticed by the mossad.

I hope they find a peaceful common ground bitbut calling someone demented because he is loudly calling for a nation to defend herself is unwanted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Empiree: 7:14pm On May 13
Chucks13:
Fact!!! 100% in support of Isreal.

Isreal must fight with everything to survive and defend their tiny country from those axis of evil murderers.
Jesus loves this right?
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Lovenorth: 7:15pm On May 13
Uprightness100:

If your Enemies have sworn to take you out, you are not expected to be shinining your teeth with them. You take them out.

Ukraine did not attack or kill a single russian before Russia bombarded their lives and is threatening to nuke them off.

The Only reason we are still talking about ISRAEL and these TERRORISTS is because ISRAEL is the Most Compassionate on Earth.
Before they come on you, There must be a MORAL reason for them to Pound you. So when they Pound you, they know they are doing a JUST Course.

You stand with people that killed your 'God' ?
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Lovenorth: 7:15pm On May 13
Uprightness100:

You stand with people that killed your 'God'?
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Empiree: 7:16pm On May 13
tiger28:
What a useless statement!

I am a US citizen but this is reckless!!!!

Why are they not saying this to little North Korea?
you know already Lindsay Graham is a far right zionist extremist. He replaced John McCain.

Let him go ahead and let Israel use its WMD. I can guarantee you that's the end of Israel. Nuclear weapons will equally renders Israel unlivable.

1 Like

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by aywagze(m): 7:17pm On May 13
Trouble in terrorist town ..๐Ÿค”
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by AllenSpencer: 7:18pm On May 13
Empiree:
you know already Lindsay Graham is a far right zionist extremist. He replaced John McCain.

Let him go ahead and let Israel use is WMD. 8 can guarantee you that that's the end of Israel. Nuclear weapons will equally renders Israel unlivable.

You are current and know them.

I donโ€™t know why anyone should be amazed that such is coming from Lindsey.
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by DMerciful(m): 7:20pm On May 13
Israel must do whatever is necessary to survive!

Palestinians had it coming alright
God1000:

1 Like

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by BondRiv: 7:21pm On May 13
๐Ÿคก Lindsey Graham is in the ranks of the likes of John Bolton, a war hawk. Same way he was escalating things in Ukraine.
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by DMerciful(m): 7:21pm On May 13
Israel has to do whatever it takes to survive
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by ello29(m): 7:24pm On May 13
Why are some people threatening the sovereignity of a Nation?
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Empiree: 7:27pm On May 13
Can someone please ask fake pastor Adeboye if he supports nuking Gaza by means of mass civilian casualties?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

African Union Backs ECOWAS Resolutions On Niger Republic / Uganda Orders All Social Media Platforms Shut Until Further Notice / Slave Auctions In Libya Mockery Of Africa โ€“ Ghana President, Nana Akufo-addo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.