Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,227 members, 7,856,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:08 AM

US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon (18893 Views)

Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage / Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ / Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Empiree: 6:54pm On May 14
Lawag3:

Are Nigerians in diaspora wether born in Nigeria or not Nigerians?

The answer is yes.

And I told you Yousef Hassan mosab is the son of Hamas founder his grandmother survived the nakbah he says Palestine was never a country.

Do you believe him.
Nigeria was never a country before British. Do you agree with this?.

Israel was never a country until 1948. The people migrated from Europe and given a country in the middle East. Do you agree?.

When you said Palestine was not a country according to that boy, were Palestinians not living there before Israel was created?. Were Nigerians not living in Nigeria before British migrated to Nigeria to colonize you?.

It seems you subscribed to zionists idea "A land without people for the people without a land". Is that what you believe?

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by DasaintHope(m): 6:58pm On May 14
Well you Islamist can go ahead and try to dissolve Israel, but do so to your own peril.
Fvck with Israel, you'll not live to regret it.
As for prisoners, did you fail to mention they were tried in court and convicted for offences ranging from terror attacks to launching rocks at Israeli soldiers. Yes those your dear children are indoctrinated from childhood to throw rocks unproved, from whence they migrate to throwing missiles.
Palestinians deserve what they got, hamas and they have proven that if they had the capability they will annihilate the state of Israel. So Israel can go ahead and return the favour.
Empiree:
ceasefire is ceasefire. Israel does not want peace. It's image has been damaged already. The whole world now know what Israel is, a violent pariah racist rogue state.

There are over 10000 Palestinian hostages in Israel prisons including children. The ceasefire deal proposed by Palestinian resistance was Israel releases Palestinian hostage in its prisons in exchange for Israeli hostage in Gaza and Israel must pull out its soldiers from Gaza completely. Was that too difficult?.

But Israel want its army stationed in Gaza and have hostage released so that after ceasefire is over Israel will continue bombing people because Israel wants ethnic cleansing of Palestinians from Gaza so that it can take over Gaza crude oil, gold and other natural resources beneath Gaza and resettle Jewish settlers in Gaza.

Israel Must Be Dissolved Like Yugoslavia Because A Violent State Like Israel Must Not Be Allowed To Exist
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Empiree: 7:01pm On May 14
This is Christian Palestinian fighter and politician those days. He's Ghassan Kanafani

https://youtube.com/shorts/qDNd6YYSU8c?si=59J6qsIpljZu17RI

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Lawag3: 7:42pm On May 14
Empiree:
Nigeria was never a country before British. Do you agree with this?.

Israel was never a country until 1948. The people migrated from Europe and given a country in the middle East. Do you agree?.

When you said Palestine was not a country according to that boy, were Palestinians not living there before Israel was created?. Were Nigerians not living in Nigeria before British migrated to Nigeria to colonize you?

It seems you subscribed to zionists idea "A land without people for the people without a land". Is that what you believe?

After you've see proof that the Jews from Europe are from the land of Israel you still say they migrated from Europe. No they migrated back from Europe to a land that is theirs. what do you want to use history, religion or genetics? All points to the fact that the Jews are from Israel.
According to you then Egypt did not exist as a country till 1922

India was not a country until 1947

Same as Syria until 1945

Or as Lebanon until the 1940s

China was never a country till they declared their independence from UK.

Do you agree?
Do you want to say Nigerians are from Europe? 😂 People were living in Nigeria but they were not Nigerians they were Yoruba igbos and Benin or what ever tribe they were. they were under the oyo empire or Sokoto caliphate or Benin EMPIRE or igbo villages or some other place. This is a fact.

Go back in time and tell Usman dan Fodio that he is Nigerian the word Nigeria did not exist at that time.

Palestinian were Arabs living in the Geographical location called Palestine by the romans that is a fact.

They saw themselves as Arabs not Palestinians When the British came every one in that land was Palestinian Jews Arabs Druze. Israel's first female prime minister Golda Meir had a Palestinian passport. David Jesus Solomon were all Israelites call for me an ancient Palestinians.

The Arabs of Gaza were Egyptian and had Egyptian passports and birth certificate. The Arabs of the west bank were Jordanians and had Jordanian birth certificate and passports. This is a fact.

Palestine before the British was under the ottomans .who was the king or ruler of ancient Palestine.? What was the capital city of ancient Palestine? What was the currency of ancient palestine.
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Empiree: 8:42pm On May 14
cheesy ;DThank you. I was laughing throughout whilst reading this post. Once again, thank you. You have answered yourself but unfortunately you might have not realized.

In case you did not realize you have answered my concern and your concern, let me highlight. You quoted Mosab for saying "Palestine as a country did not exist". And now you have confirmed to us that the people of Palestine existed before the British.

You go as far as citing Nigeria as example. That Nigeria did not exit until after British created it but the people called Nigerians today existed.. This exactly my point.

The people known as Palestinians today existed on the land before Israel was created. That's exactly my point. But the zionists on the contrary are telling the world that Palestine is a land without people for the people(Europeans Jews) without a land. This statement makes their whole zionist project fraudulent.

This is what they are teaching Jewish students at schools in Israel that the land (Palestine) now Israel was a barren land. That it was empty land. This is what they are telling young Jews so that generation after generation of Israelis will never believe Palestinians were there before Israelis. That's why they want to hurry up to wipe out Palestinians for long time.

The screenshots below were taken from short interview by format Israeli PM. She said we came to Palestine not Israel

Lawag3:

After you've see proof that the Jews from Europe are from the land of Israel you still say they migrated from Europe. No they migrated back from Europe to a land that is theirs. what do you want to use history, religion or genetics? All points to the fact that the Jews are from Israel.
According to you then Egypt did not exist as a country till 1922

India was not a country until 1947

Same as Syria until 1945

Or as Lebanon until the 1940s

China was never a country till they declared their independence from UK.

Do you agree?
Do you want to say Nigerians are from Europe? 😂 People were living in Nigeria but they were not Nigerians they were Yoruba igbos and Benin or what ever tribe they were. they were under the oyo empire or Sokoto caliphate or Benin EMPIRE or igbo villages or some other place. This is a fact.

Go back in time and tell Usman dan Fodio that he is Nigerian the word Nigeria did not exist at that time.

Palestinian were Arabs living in the Geographical location called Palestine by the romans that is a fact.

They saw themselves as Arabs not Palestinians When the British came every one in that land was Palestinian Jews Arabs Druze. Israel's first female prime minister Golda Meir had a Palestinian passport. David Jesus Solomon were all Israelites call for me an ancient Palestinians.

The Arabs of Gaza were Egyptian and had Egyptian passports and birth certificate. The Arabs of the west bank were Jordanians and had Jordanian birth certificate and passports. This is a fact.

Palestine before the British was under the ottomans .who was the king or ruler of ancient Palestine.? What was the capital city of ancient Palestine? What was the currency of ancient palestine.

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Empiree: 8:51pm On May 14
^^^the same Rafah where the Jews sought refuge in 1940s in Palestine, after they were persecuted by Christians in Europe, they are now bombing Rafah in 2024. Very ungrateful people and Nigerian Christians are supporting these terrorists
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Lawag3: 9:04pm On May 14
Empiree:
cheesy ;DThank you. I was laughing throughout whilst reading this post. Once again, thank you. You have answered yourself but unfortunately you might have not realized.

In case you did not realize you have answered my concern and your concern, let me highlight. You quoted Mosab for saying "Palestine as a country did not exist". And now you have confirmed to us that the people of Palestine existed before the British.

You go as far as citing Nigeria as example. That Nigeria did not exit until after British created it but the people called Nigerians today existed.. This exactly my point.

The people known as Palestinians today existed on the land before Israel was created. That's exactly my point. But the zionists on the contrary are telling the world that Palestine is a land without people for the people(Europeans Jews) without a land. This statement makes their whole zionist project fraudulent.

This is what they are teaching Jewish students at schools in Israel that the land (Palestine) now Israel was a barren land. That it was empty land. This is what they are telling young Jews so that generation after generation of Israelis will never believe Palestinians were there before Israelis. That's why they want to hurry up to wipe out Palestinians for long time.

The screenshots below were taken from short interview by format Israeli PM. She said we came to Palestine not Israel

First of all I told you Arabs lived in the land not Palestinians. I also told you Golda Meir israel first prime minister had a Palestinian passport because everyone was Palestinian wether Druze Jew or Arab. The Arabs saw themselves as Arabs not Palestinians.

I never said nobody existed in the land.

I only said the country Palestine doesn't exist Palestinian was not a nationality. They were Egyptian or Jordanian of Syrian Arabs.

So the Jews were telling people that the land was without people but your post pictures where a Jew prime minister said they chased Palestinians out of the land you're contradicting yourself 😂

And the land though wasn't that populated only cities like Jerusalem Hebron and few cities were populated.

Mosab said Palestinians come from Egypt and Jordan 😂
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Empiree: 9:16pm On May 14
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Empiree: 9:35pm On May 14
You constantly confuse yourself and it is becoming more and more confusing for you. To make it worse you are cutting Mosab as reference. Just one Palestinian who denied himself out of millions of Palestinians. Do you think at all?.

One person who works for Israeli Intel is your proof?. Mosab is a fringe. British created borders to exactly what's happening today. There were no borders 100 years ago. No passport etc.

I am not concerned about Arab Jews that are relative to the land. I am concerned about European Jews (Ashkenazi) that came from Europe to closing the land in the name of Judaism. I told you before that until you are about to differentiate 4 things I mentioned earlier your confusion will continue to grow.

Whether Arabs, Jews, Druz etc that lived on the land before British are not me concern. I am only Europeans Ashkenazi who came to the land to claim it as their ancestral homes. This is the problem Palestinians and everybody has with them not the jews.

Here is a question, you said Gaza was part of egypt, fine. Now according to UN charter, Gaza is now part of future state of Palestine. The question is, whether Gaza is Egypt or Palestine, why is Israel trying to resettle Israelis in Gaza?. This is stealing we have been talking about.
Lawag3:

First of all I told you Arabs lived in the land not Palestinians. I also told you Golda Meir israel first prime minister had a Palestinian passport because everyone was Palestinian wether Druze Jew or Arab. The Arabs saw themselves as Arabs not Palestinians.

I never said nobody existed in the land.

I only said the country Palestine doesn't exist Palestinian was not a nationality. They were Egyptian or Jordanian of Syrian Arabs.

So the Jews were telling people that the land was without people but your post pictures where a Jew prime minister said they chased Palestinians out of the land you're contradicting yourself 😂

And the land though wasn't that populated only cities like Jerusalem Hebron and few cities were populated.

Mosab said Palestinians come from Egypt and Jordan 😂

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Lawag3: 9:56pm On May 14
Empiree:
You constantly confuse yourself and it is becoming more and more confusing for you. To make it worse you are cutting Mosab as reference. Just one Palestinian who denied himself out of millions of Palestinians. Do you think at all?.

One person who works for Israeli Intel is your proof?. Mosab is a fringe. British created borders to exactly what's happening today. There were no borders 100 years ago. No passport etc.

I am not concerned about Arab Jews that are relative to the land. I am concerned about European Jews (Ashkenazi) that came from Europe to closing the land in the name of Judaism. I told you before that until you are about to differentiate 4 things I mentioned earlier your confusion will continue to grow.

Whether Arabs, Jews, Druzs etc that lived on the land before British are not me concern. I am only Europeans Ashkenazi who came to the land to claim it as their ancestral homes. This is the problem Palestinians and everybody has with them not the jews

First of all Arabs Jews are Arabs who live in Israel now and they nationalised.

Arabs and Jew are two different ethnicity.

Don't come here and say nonsense then either you're Arab or Jew any Jew who was a Muslim isn't an Arab so what are you saying Arab Jew native to the land on one hand you say and I have proof that the Jews were chased out of the land because of their sins on the other you say Jews come from Europe which is it. Golda Meir was a Jew . If they was no border then how did people know where Egypt end and where Palestine start? Why were maps of then with border . You're sounding like a broken record.

I have told you, your own sources have told you there is nothing like Ashkenazi European. It is Ashkenazi Jews they emerge in Rome as decendants of Jews who migrated from Israel to Rome. In the bible they are people in the new testament with roman and Jewish parents you can check and you saw that.

OK what about mizrahi Jews Jews who migrated from Israel to Yemen, Egypt , and other middle east countries they were chased by the Arabs in the 1948 war and they are now in Israel. What about them. They make up about 40% of Jews in Israel. Are they from Europe.
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Empiree: 10:06pm On May 14
Lawag3:

First of all Arabs Jews are Arabs who live in Israel now and they nationalised.

grin grin grin liar.

Arab Jews are descendants of historic Jews who were expelled and banned from holy Land and they scattered all over Arab cousins and lived with them for centuries. Why are you lying?. You are clearly trying to change history. Maybe now your head go correct.

After Israel was created, Israeli govt now started bombing Arab countries to create fears in Arab Jews that Israel is the only safe place for them. And that they should not speak Arabic in public spaces . Arab Jews are Jews living in Arab countries before illegal state of Israel was created. Just like Iranian Jews.

European Jews are totally different. They are Europesns and White. They are not related to Stan he's except by religion
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Lawag3: 10:20pm On May 14
Empiree:
grin grin grin liar.

Arab Jews are descendants of historic Jews who were expelled and banned from holy Land and they scattered all over Arab cousins and lived with them for centuries. Why are you lying?. You are clearly trying to change history. Maybe now your head go correct.

After Israel was created, Israeli govt now started bombing Arab countries to create fears in Arab Jews that Israel is the only safe place for them. And that they should not speak Arabic in public spaces . Arab Jews are Jews living in Arab countries before illegal state of Israel was created. Just like Iranian Jews

Don't be silly😂 when they where in those Arab countries they were called Jews. And they where chased out by the Arabs in the the 1948 war. Egypt gave them 24 bouts to live Egypt and this is a fact. Don't come here and lie. they were chased out of Arab countries by the Arabs it's common knowledge. So Israel bomb Jews living in Arab countries so they will return to Israel😂. There is nothing like Iranian Jews there are Jews living in Iran. Almost all if not all of them are in israel.

Then there was nothing like Arab Jew either you Jew or Arab.

You agreed that the mizrahi Jews are descendants of Jews exiled from the land. Now they are back they make up to 40% percent of Jews in Israel are there occupiers or it's there ansentral land.
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Lawag3: 10:23pm On May 14
Empiree:
grin grin grin liar.

After Israel was created, Israeli govt now started bombing Arab countries to create fears in Arab Jews that Israel is the only safe place for them. And that they should not speak Arabic in public spaces . Arab Jews are Jews living in Arab countries before illegal state of Israel was created. Just like Iranian Jews.

European Jews are totally different. They are Europesns and White. They are not related to Stan he's except by religion
Following the First Arab–Israeli War, over 850,000 Mizrahi and Sephardi Jews were expelled or evacuated from Arab and Muslim-majority countries between 1948 and the early 1980s.[13][14] A 2018 statistic found that 45% of Jewish Israelis identified as Mizrahi

Copied from Wikipedia
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Empiree: 10:33pm On May 14
You just denied there were no Arab Jews. So which arab jews were chased out in 1948 again? grin

Make up your mind
Lawag3:

Don't be silly😂 when they where in those Arab countries they were called Jews. And they where chased out by the Arabs in the the 1948 war. Egypt gave them 24 bouts to live Egypt and this is a fact. Don't come .

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Lawag3: 11:05pm On May 14
Empiree:
You just denied there were no Arab Jews. So which arab jews were chased out in 1948 again? grin

Make up your mind

Jews were chased out by Arabs not[b] Arab jews[/b]

So how you go come do am now na European Jews are from isreal you have already agreed that mizrahi Jews are Jews from Israel.

I just love you😊 you're a darling.
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Empiree: 12:13am On May 15

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Lawag3: 9:24am On May 15
Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3NJYeDhJJQ?si=BFEEBJ3As7fzPT5c

As a Muslim Palestinians I know the land is Jewish and Palestinians are playing the victim card.

Anybody can say what they want to say or be what they want to be online.

I could well go there with a Palestinian flag and comment what you just read.
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by hansomb: 10:56am On May 15
samsono30:

You can hang yourself, we don't care. We stand with Israel go and die.
you are a bloody slave to them. And at the same time Jesus Christ will disown you
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Empiree: 11:03am On May 15
You no well
Lawag3:

As a Muslim Palestinians I know the land is Jewish and Palestinians are playing the victim card.

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by BENEAMATA: 12:32pm On May 15
samsono30:

You're a monkey
not a killer .
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Empiree: 2:51pm On May 15
I Stand With PALESTINE just like New York City's Metropolitan Transportation Authority Stands With Palestine

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by DasaintHope(m): 7:05am On May 16

Your so called quran is the work of a jin who disguised himself as Allah the idol that qureysh tribe of Muhammhed worship. It took bible stories, and from the Torah. Muhammhed was a trader so he must have ammased knowledge as well as experience and then use it to falsify a book with him declaring himself last prophet shit be upon him.

olayinka63:

That book you called copied challeneged you, your past and future generation to bring out similar but none of you has been able to do till today. Just swerve please. Without US, Israel cannot pee.
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Empiree: 1:11pm On May 16
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Empiree: 1:05am On May 17
Watch Israeli forces execute civilians. If you don't have guts don't watch please

https://youtube.com/shorts/KUC2IvRqgOg?si=W7Zn8UpfNKKbQNqV

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Empiree: 1:43am On May 18
Lawag3:

didn't I tell you?

Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Lawag3: 6:54am On May 18
Empiree:
didn't I tell you?

Official genetic research have been carried out on the Jews and majority of all genetics prooves the Jews are from the Levant. History prooves it.

You show me a blog and tell me I told you.

Is that going to cancel the years of research on the Jews?

And John Hopkin hospital did not do any genetic study on the Jews.

So your blog lied.
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Empiree: 10:54am On May 18
Lawag3:

Official genetic research have been carried out on the Jews and majority of all genetics prooves the Jews are from the Levant. History prooves it.

You show me a blog and tell me I told you.

Is that going to cancel the years of research on the Jews?

And John Hopkin hospital did not do any genetic study on the Jews.

So your blog lied.
stop twist. The Jews is different from European Jews. The Palestinian man clearly said "European Jews". At the start of eat, 8 saw some white Jews apologized to black people that they(European Jews) are not Jewish that they hijacked the identity.
Re: US Senator Graham Claims Israel Has Right To Strike Gaza With Nuclear Weapon by Lawag3: 11:43am On May 18
Empiree:
stop twist. The Jews is different from European Jews. The Palestinian man clearly said "European Jews". At the start of eat, 8 saw some white Jews apologized to black people that they(European Jews) are not Jewish that they hijacked the identity.

According to them 80% percent of Jews are Europeans with no Jewish blood.

I have opened your eyes to see that that's not true. askenazi Jews are descendants of Jewish people who migrated to Rome.

They me why almost all studies on genetics agrees with that.

Majority of Jews in Israel like over 95% believe that they are descendants of the Israelites and they have preserved almost every aspect of their culture from their language to their own calender and customs and holidays and festivals.

OK if all Ashkenazi Jews in Israel were to disappear leaving just the mizrahi Jews.

Will the Palestinians leave the land alone?

No.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom / China To Overtake US As World's Biggest Economy By 2028, Report Predicts / Kemi Badenoch Appointed Secretary Of State For International Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.