Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,907 members, 7,844,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor (35318 Views)

Rivers: Fubara Swears In 9 Re-nominated Commissioners / Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group / Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by ufotunang: 12:47am On May 14
slivertongue:
Governor Sim should leave wike and put his focus on the people.
..is wike that is using the 25 State assembly law makers that defected to APC to impeach fubara...so it's wike looking for fubara trouble
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by ufotunang: 12:48am On May 14
Fubara giving it to wike wotowoto 🙄
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by ufotunang: 12:49am On May 14
Yes as a governor you have executive power over wike...use it to teach wike a lesson
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by ufotunang: 12:52am On May 14
Coolestguy2023:
Ipob will finally push this clown to his grave
...fubara is winning the battle
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by babamoha(m): 1:28am On May 14
Mr governor hope your yansh dey covered very well before you start probing Wike?
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by Konquest: 1:43am On May 14
fergie001:
I present to you the brand new Attorney-General of our dear State. Why are we bringing you at this very critical time, you have a big task. As it is today, in the local parlance, they say the Jungle don mature.

We will be setting up a panel of inquiry to investigate governance in the State so brace up, I am not going back on it.

- Fubara

SOURCE
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:51am On May 14
CilicMarin:
The way Wike probed Amaechi and he Amaechi was rewarded with ministerial appointment for 8 years by Buhari?

This is akin to Sim abi na SIN probing himself as he was accused by the EFCC of embezzling 445Billion Naira as Accountant General of Rivers State.

This man is very empty, and he is showing daily...
No project to commission after 1 year, while Wike he is fighting is currently the best Minister of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria..If e didn't dey, e didn't dey.

Within one week, this useless man has played all his aces...It seems the same Onitsha mad man, advises peter obi and SIM.. grin

Keep quiet please,....the way TINUBU brought BUHARI and said he is the best is the same way Wike brought Fabura and gave Rivers State without minding if the masses will die off in his hands or not....

The measuring instrument used to measure APC and their supporters is just Wickedness with a good touch of selfishness...

Leave the man alone, if after 8 years ,he didn't do any project, we love it that way.....

How can he do any project when your evil masters wr after him?....lols
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by ULSHERLAN(m): 2:24am On May 14
Why do I feel that these guys will betray Sim at the long run.
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by Indispensable85(m): 5:21am On May 14
The probe is just a waste of time and money.
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by HRMK: 5:52am On May 14
FUBARA IS DIGGING HIS GRAVE POLITICALLY!WAS HE NOT THE MAN IN CHARGE OF ACCOUNTS WHEN WIKE WAS GOVERNOR?

1 Like

Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by KayCee92(m): 6:32am On May 14
Confirmedzombie:
Waste of time. Fubara your days are numbered.

Wike remains our leader and we stand with wike.

Fubara, you will weep and sorrow. I feel so bitter right now .

From today I withdraw my support for Fubara

Nonsense

Are you from Rivers State?

If no, then your support is useless.
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by Teeyoo(m): 6:40am On May 14
I've been following the news trend of this governor Fubara, I think something is wrong. Fubara was his right hand man when Wike was the governor and now, u want to investigate his 8-year tenure. Fubara will also indict himself.

fergie001:
I present to you the brand new Attorney-General of our dear State. Why are we bringing you at this very critical time, you have a big task. As it is today, in the local parlance, they say the Jungle don mature.

We will be setting up a panel of inquiry to investigate governance in the State so brace up, I am not going back on it.

- Fubara in

SOURCE
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by mayorkent(m): 7:02am On May 14
Lols, person way them been day Shield from Efcc before election...

1 Like

Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by EmperorCaesar(m): 7:05am On May 14
Malroux:
Probing and jailing Wike will be the best dividend of democracy that Fubara will give Rivers state people.

See Nigerian youths...how will this affect the common people of the state?

I could pay to have your brain cells overhauled from that space they currently occupy
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by Sparrk007(m): 9:46am On May 14
slivertongue:
Governor Sim should leave wike and put his focus on the people.
But Wike refused to leave sim and focus on FCT
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:03am On May 14
Jflex07:
Wike is gone for good as long as Rivers politics is concerned. We in Rivers knows that he has no more say of how things should be run in the state. It is only Tinubu urrchins in Oshogbo and Ogbomosho who know nothing about Rivers state ,that come online to type gibberish, 24/7
Do you think Fubara guys will win if LGA elections are to take place in Rivers state today?
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by LegacyB: 10:12am On May 14
Jflex07:
Wike is gone for good as long as Rivers politics is concerned. We in Rivers knows that he has no more say of how things should be run in the state. It is only Tinubu urrchins in Oshogbo and Ogbomosho who know nothing about Rivers state ,that come online to type gibberish, 24/7
You could show you’re grown up by typing reasonably without childish gibberish. Everyone knows Wike is gone . And,just so you know .Fubara is supporting same Tinubu you love to hate.
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by Jflex07(m): 10:18am On May 14
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Do you think Fubara guys will win if LGA elections are to take place in Rivers state today?
Yes, an election devoid of thuggery, he will win ,landslide.
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:51am On May 14
Fubara is indirectly probing himself.🤣🤣
He hid inside the government house and couldn't step outside until he was sworn in.
He has forgotten that he is still having case with EFCC.
He was also the Accountant General of the state. So he has to show how he and Wike spent the resources of the state. It will be interesting.
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by fxexperts: 11:27am On May 14
Finquas:
Wike is finished.. the spirit of the innocent murdered obi Igbo patriots are back to serve justice in baterian style
I know this is the reason you IPOB lots hate Wike so much, and this is one of the reason i am supporting him. you IPOB lots will cry blood, so because WIKE refuse those your IPOB lots from infiltrating rivers state when he was governor i know that is why you hated him and not because he rigged Obi vote. you all are sinister creatures. he go soon clear for una eye.
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by Finquas: 11:40am On May 14
fxexperts:
I know this is the reason you IPOB lots hate Wike so much, and this is one of the reason i am supporting him. you IPOB lots will cry blood, so because WIKE refuse those your IPOB lots from infiltrating rivers state when he was governor i know that is why you hated him and not because he rigged Obi vote. you all are sinister creatures. he go soon clear for una eye.
Empty bants in Gazelle gra gra style.. the tribe that gives u quick cumm hating is about the most progressive in the country today.. stay there and be hallucinating
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by ogbonti: 2:05pm On May 14
Finquas:
Wike is finished.. the spirit of the innocent murdered obi Igbo patriots are back to serve justice in baterian style

I am proud to be the 200th person to like this post

1 Like

Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:15pm On May 14
Jflex07:
Yes, an election devoid of thuggery, he will win ,landslide.
But that is the problem. Can he match Wike in thuggery?😎
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by fxexperts: 3:35pm On May 14
Finquas:

Empty bants in Gazelle gra gra style.. the tribe that gives u quick cumm hating is about the most progressive in the country today.. stay there and be hallucinating
Which dirty progressive tribe. hypocrisy and you lots are 5 & 6. you all create the insecurity in your southeast state, and you all are still afraid to visit the monsters you created. bunch of stupid people who indirectly wish ill for themselves.
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by Finquas: 6:39am On May 15
fxexperts:
Which dirty progressive tribe. hypocrisy and you lots are 5 & 6. you all create the insecurity in your southeast state, and you all are still afraid to visit the monsters you created. bunch of stupid people who indirectly wish ill for themselves.
Lol.. Pele.. U need more agbado to munch.. cuz it's obvious you are suffering from ebin pawa Virus grin
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by Finquas: 6:40am On May 15
ogbonti:

I am proud to be the 200th person to like this post
I sight you my brother..

1 Like

Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by ogbonti: 10:23pm On May 15
Finquas:

I sight you my brother..

I hail oooo 😎
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by press9jatv: 9:24pm On May 16
Meanwhile, Governor Sim Fubara Forms Committee To Reclaim All State Properties From Wike.
The Rivers State Governor Sim Fubara has set up the committee to recover all state properties falsely grabbed by the former state Governor, Nyesom Wike.
Below are a list of some of the properties identified for immediate recovery.
1. The old NDDC building on Aba road
2. The mall on GRA junction (under demolition)
3. ⁠West African Glass Industry
4. ⁠Rivers State University Hostel K Campus
5. ⁠Rivers State High Rise aka PHC Towers
6. ⁠Nigeria Engineering Works aka NEW
7. ⁠Civil servants Lodge building @ Old GRA
8. ⁠Shoprite complex
9. ⁠The Hypercity land by NLNG roundabout (Estern Bypass)
10. ⁠The entire Government properties from Tombia junction to Opobo Crescent, spanning over 20 buildings.
Siminalayi Fubara has assured his supporters that he will continue to make his political opponents restless in the state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Massive Celebration In Ado Ekiti / Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader / I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.