Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,044 members, 7,845,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor (35322 Views)

Rivers: Fubara Swears In 9 Re-nominated Commissioners / Tinubu May Appoint Ahmed Raji As Attorney General On Cjn’s Recommendation, Group / Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by Ategberoson(m): 7:22pm On May 13
Malroux:
Probing and jailing Wike will be the best dividend of democracy that Fubara will give Rivers state people.

How can Fubara that immunity is covering probe Wike?
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by tabaralph: 7:22pm On May 13
Sapasenator:
Same Fubara that helped Wike steal money for 8 years. What a comedic relief.
Don’t mind him….

1 Like

Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by gbengene1234(m): 7:23pm On May 13
This Rivers political battle be like season film ooo grin

1 Like

Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by THilfiger: 7:23pm On May 13
Nice move,

Ready to fight dirty.
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by Sapasenator: 7:24pm On May 13
tabaralph:

Don’t mind him….

These people think we are stupid just because we are not politicians.
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by tunjijones(m): 7:24pm On May 13
Why always rivers state.

Una too like wahala for that side. Na so amaechi fight wike all through his tenure. Fubara too don start another fight with wike . Una no dey taya.

Una go leave governcee and dey quarrel up and down all cos of greed.
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by iykelight: 7:25pm On May 13
Your Support no pass to comment on nairaland
Confirmedzombie:
Waste of time. Fubara your days are numbered.

Wike remains our leader and we stand with wike.

Fubara, you will weep and sorrow. I feel so bitter right now .

From today I withdraw my support for Fubara

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by gbengene1234(m): 7:25pm On May 13
Wike possibly never see this coming. Man was so desperate to install a successor to cover for his bad tracks

3 Likes

Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by Juju70(m): 7:25pm On May 13
Gang of criminals fighting dirty!!! Phuk dem. Spits!
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by Yankee101: 7:26pm On May 13
E don start
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by Cj4charles(m): 7:26pm On May 13
Confirm## that's what Wike have been dodging from since😁😁😁😁

3 Likes

Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by tunjijones(m): 7:27pm On May 13
Dedeity:
Wike doesn't know what he has put his hands into

So you mean that wike will be jailed?
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by ElevationD: 7:27pm On May 13
Confirmedzombie:

Nonsense

Bitter keh?
Is there a UTC machete around you?
Is there a kitchen knife around you?
Is there a long rope around you
Is there a bottle of sniper around you?
Are you close to trucks and vehicles?
Is the a transformer around you?
Are you close to a river?

Please take care around all the above. Do not make a wrong move. Fubara is the governor of Rivers state. You can join Wike in Abuja.
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by brutal1(m): 7:28pm On May 13
You are a kid in politics grin
Bulldozer90:
Wike in trouble.
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by Cmeo(m): 7:29pm On May 13
The beauty of their fight is that he wants to probe Wike's 8 years rule. That sweetened my belly.

3 Likes

Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by BigYash: 7:29pm On May 13
slivertongue:
Governor Sim should leave wike and put his focus on the people.
As Wike no allow m drink water drop cup nkor?
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by Sapasenator: 7:29pm On May 13
Gandollar stole money on Camera and was rewarded with a juicy position in APC, how do you think Wike will ever be jailed in Nigeria.,

Has Rochas, Akpabio been jailed?

You have to be criminally minded to succeed in an environment like Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by ElevationD: 7:30pm On May 13
Babangidapikin:

Me I am wondering what is there to probe ...the Accountant General has all the records na ... I guess he wants to set the records straight. He longer wants to carry Oga Wike's cross...

He was Wike’s accountant general.
Trouble looming for all of them.
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by Arabk25: 7:30pm On May 13
slivertongue:
Governor Sim should leave wike and put his focus on the people.
OK now governor Sim should leave wike the question is has wike ever left governor Sim alone a bit to do his work
You think you can fight a democratically elected governor wike should be ready for the war he started. The problem is this man has not done anything to you allow him rule in peace you say no. Now e done set

2 Likes

Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by Cj4charles(m): 7:31pm On May 13
CilicMarin:
The way Wike probed Amaechi and he Amaechi was rewarded with ministerial appointment for 8 years by Buhari?

This is akin to Sim abi na SIN probing himself as he was accused by the EFCC of embezzling 445Billion Naira as Accountant General of Rivers State.

This man is very empty, and he is showing daily...
No project to commission after 1 year, while Wike he is fighting is currently the best Minister of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria..If e didn't dey, e didn't dey.

Within one week, this useless man has played all his aces...It seems the same Onitsha mad man, advises peter obi and SIM.. grin
how will he commission any project when Wike men are all over his cabinets.... What you are saying is a total rubbish, Wike and his gangs are going for good

1 Like

Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by ufuosman(m): 7:31pm On May 13
Dis fight long and interesting 😂

1 Like

Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:31pm On May 13
CilicMarin:
The way Wike probed Amaechi and he Amaechi was rewarded with ministerial appointment for 8 years by Buhari?

This is akin to Sim abi na SIN probing himself as he was accused by the EFCC of embezzling 445Billion Naira as Accountant General of Rivers State.

No project to commission after 1 year, while Wike he is fighting is currently the best Minister of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria..If e didn't dey, e didn't dey.

Within one week, this useless man has played all his aces...It seems the same Onitsha mad man, advises peter obi and SIM.. grin
I don't expect you to be daft my brother. How do you think it's the then Accountant General (SIM), embezzled the billions if not his Principal then(Wike)?. Some people reasoning eh.

1 Like

Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by UNNGRADUATEEE: 7:32pm On May 13
fergie001:
I present to you the brand new Attorney-General of our dear State. Why are we bringing you at this very critical time, you have a big task. As it is today, in the local parlance, they say the Jungle don mature.

We will be setting up a panel of inquiry to investigate governance in the State so brace up, I am not going back on it.

- Fubara

SOURCE
Dagogo was the same former house of representative member that Wike dealt with during PDP convention. The is a sweet revenge.

1 Like

Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by TableLeg(m): 7:32pm On May 13
Good
Dont back down Fubara, probe the thieving vagabond called Wike.
Wike Omo Ale, if you are a Wike supporter, enikuuuuuure!
Eyin Olofo!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by deathtoLeo: 7:32pm On May 13
favor914:
Fubara na very big Dunce.
e pain you ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by Kaiser20: 7:33pm On May 13
Dedeity:
Wike doesn't know what he has put his hands into
I will Like Mr.Wike to be jailed in Kirikiri max Security prison as scapegoat for any other stupid godfather politician.

2 Likes

Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by Sacroscant1: 7:33pm On May 13
Confirmedzombie:

Hahaha E pain am
Nonsense
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by SpartaOfLagos: 7:34pm On May 13
CilicMarin:

Stop supporting Wike , the most corrupt governor Rivers state ever had

1 Like

Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by Mirasteel: 7:35pm On May 13
Malroux:
Probing and jailing Wike will be the best dividend of democracy that Fubara will give Rivers state people.
Fubara will treat WIKE fvck up, just same way he did to Amaechi, Fubara will do the same to him.

3 Likes

Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by rajiedreez: 7:35pm On May 13
As strong as wike appears to be, he didn't learn enough from him and Amaechi saga

1 Like

Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by spencekat(m): 7:39pm On May 13
deathtoLeo:
e pain you ooo
Very well 😄
Re: Fubara Swears-in Dagogo as Attorney-General, to Probe Wike's 8 Years As Governor by drerocker: 7:40pm On May 13
fergie001:
I present to you the brand new Attorney-General of our dear State. Why are we bringing you at this very critical time, you have a big task. As it is today, in the local parlance, they say the Jungle don mature.

We will be setting up a panel of inquiry to investigate governance in the State so brace up, I am not going back on it.

- Fubara

SOURCE
It's pays to be loyal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heavy Protests In Port-Harcourt As INEC Suspends Rivers Governorship Results / Security Experts Reject Pantami’s Plea Over Pro-Taliban, Al-qaeda Comments / Cultists Finger Politicians As Sponsors After Setting Ablaze INEC Buses. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.