Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,812 members, 7,844,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Diezani: EFCC To Collaborate With UK Prosecutors In $2.5bn Fraud Case - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Diezani: EFCC To Collaborate With UK Prosecutors In $2.5bn Fraud Case (4926 Views)

Court Dismisses Woodberry Fraud Case In US / N2.5bn Fraud: Court Orders Ishaq Kawu To Appear ‘Even On Stretcher’ / EFCC Arraigns Tunde Ayeni Over N4.5bn Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani: EFCC To Collaborate With UK Prosecutors In $2.5bn Fraud Case by reiddecuti: 9:59am On May 14
Corruption stinks in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Diezani: EFCC To Collaborate With UK Prosecutors In $2.5bn Fraud Case by YorubaLord: 10:24am On May 14
This lady must be killed, I swear! 🤬

Useless BASTARD! Kill the stupid b!Tch! Kill her, simple! 🤬
Re: Diezani: EFCC To Collaborate With UK Prosecutors In $2.5bn Fraud Case by YorubaLord: 10:25am On May 14
Vicotex:
This witch hunting don too much, make them allow this woman breath.
The one wey tinubu and his cartel don steal this past one year alone don pass loan wey Nigeria dey owe China. Not even talking about Buhari's tenure

Imagine wetin dis werey dey yan! You no well at all! 🤬
Re: Diezani: EFCC To Collaborate With UK Prosecutors In $2.5bn Fraud Case by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:15am On May 14
Apel147:
Exactly my point, some of you don't wanna move on from the loss of Jonathan since 2015 and obi 2023! Dieziani stole tax payers monies, and just like any criminal she should be made to return such funds and face the full wrath of the law!
My difference with your lot is I am a patriotic Nigerian, human, and not some bigoted souls who love party, ethnic and religious affiliations more than national interest or humanity!
Please be healed!!!

4get the elections!

Let the heavens fall!

Hell is here!
Re: Diezani: EFCC To Collaborate With UK Prosecutors In $2.5bn Fraud Case by okechuks22: 12:24pm On May 14
Have Efcc finish dealing with the cases they have in this animal kingdom
Re: Diezani: EFCC To Collaborate With UK Prosecutors In $2.5bn Fraud Case by DMerciful(m): 1:50pm On May 14
Now be pragmatic, which money is easier to recover? The one Beta Edu and Sadiyya Farook misappropriated recently or the one the EFCC as been on since 2015 without success.

Truth is you're not genuinely interested in the corruption fight, you're still looking at polical enemies; people is other party apart from your APC.
Apel147:
Exactly my point, some of you don't wanna move on from the loss of Jonathan since 2015 and obi 2023! Dieziani stole tax payers monies, and just like any criminal she should be made to return such funds and face the full wrath of the law!
My difference with your lot is I am a patriotic Nigerian, human, and not some bigoted souls who love party, ethnic and religious affiliations more than national interest or humanity!
Please be healed!!!

Re: Diezani: EFCC To Collaborate With UK Prosecutors In $2.5bn Fraud Case by Apel147(m): 5:39pm On May 15
So in essence they should forget Allison's and pursue beta edu and co who hasn't been tried and found guilty yet? Allegations aren't facts yet untill proven otherwise! Meanwhile Madueke diezieni ran away and has refused to come back! Abacha is dead but still returning his.. make una d forget this sentiments mbok👊

DMerciful:
Now be pragmatic, which money is easier to recover? The one Beta Edu and Sadiyya Farook misappropriated recently or the one the EFCC as been on since 2015 without success.

Truth is you're not genuinely interested in the corruption fight, you're still looking at polical enemies; people is other party apart from your APC.
Re: Diezani: EFCC To Collaborate With UK Prosecutors In $2.5bn Fraud Case by DMerciful(m): 7:27pm On May 15
You have poor understanding. All these cases are still allegations.

Which is easier to recover? Old cases or new ones that happened within months and a few years?

When Diezani offered to return for the case, the EFCC blocked her from coming!

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/243772-efcc-blocks-ex-minister-alison-maduekes-offer-return-nigeria-trial.html

You have internet but still ignorant and allow yourself to be deceived by propaganda
Apel147:
So in essence they should forget Allison's and pursue beta edu and co who hasn't been tried and found guilty yet? Allegations aren't facts yet untill proven otherwise! Meanwhile Madueke diezieni ran away and has refused to come back! Abacha is dead but still returning his.. make una d forget this sentiments mbok👊

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex-nnpc Staff Arrested For Vandalising Pipeline / Very Graphic Photo: Man Had His Head Burst By A Truck In China / School Girl Gets Raped By Group Of Boys In South-west Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.