Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

School Girl Gets Raped By Group Of Boys In South-west Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / School Girl Gets Raped By Group Of Boys In South-west Nigeria (4862 Views)

Gang Of Boys Attack Young Man For Preventing Them From Seeing His Sister. Photos / ยป Man Who Once Asked For Help To Rape A Girl Gets Mollested 6 Years Later / Fola Orebiyi, Nigerian Killed In London By Group Of Gang Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Girl Gets Raped By Group Of Boys In South-west Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 10:34am On Mar 10, 2016
I came across this disturbing video while browsing online. Almost brought me to tears how a group of boys chose to rape a poor teenage school girl in the bush and threatened her not to tell anyone. I could have edited the video but I do not have the means, however, please watch with your discretion.
The main aim of posting this is to perhaps let this video go viral. The girl gets located and she be able to identify each of the rapists. So these lunatics face justice.
From the video, it is obvious this happened in the south-west of Nigeria. Yoruba is the main language spoken here.

http://www.filedropper.com/africanteenschoolgirlgettingfuckedinthebush
Re: School Girl Gets Raped By Group Of Boys In South-west Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2016
Nobody actually cared to read this or watch the video?
Re: School Girl Gets Raped By Group Of Boys In South-west Nigeria by SurefireAsoOke: 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2016
Where is the link to yhe video
Re: School Girl Gets Raped By Group Of Boys In South-west Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Beware Girls:see How Yahoo Boys Was Caught Hiding A Girl Inside Motor For Ritual / Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional / See What My Cousin's Driver Found Under The Seat Of His Vehicle Sit(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.