Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,420 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) (42307 Views)

This Video Of Lady Who Finishes A Seafood Will Amaze You / How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup / Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by id4sho(m): 10:40am On May 14
Rebuke:

That guy was literally eating out his life. Look at his face in that last picture....he looks like he was already pushing it out through his anus cheesy cheesy grin
Half done shit loading cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by Zooposki(f): 10:40am On May 14
What kind of fuckery is this? Abi na play? Food wey I go finish in less than 1minute, e no go even belleful me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by Cmanforall: 10:41am On May 14
Glimpsetv:
This young man took everyone by surprise as he finished this big swallow with chicken in less than 10 minutes. Though his table manners have been criticized by some, while some opined it was all for the game and so he has done no wrong.

But then 10 minutes is a whole lot of time, and he could still actually finish the food without necessarily rushing it.

In all, he ate 20 pieces of ponmo, 4big wraps of akpu and a full chicken.

Despite finishing the food, it seems the young man couldn't complete the task as expected, failing to completely crush every bit of the chicken.

The organizers are asking if you think he deserves to win the 100k considering how far he has come.

What do you think about this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDFH0b4p430

Is this not one of those Alexreports handles?
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 10:42am On May 14
Helinues go just dey view this page with envy as e be say hunger wan eliminate am for wherever he dey so!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by tunary(m): 10:43am On May 14
He actually won

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by newoffer: 10:43am On May 14
Vomit ke. U well at all so. Person eat multivitamin u say make e vomit. You no normal. As normal Nigerians when they eat fried egg and tea make e shock you..
MrBrownJay1:
after receiving the money, na to just vomit all the food.

1 Like

Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by AbuTwins: 10:49am On May 14
Na Satan dey chop with left hand!

1 Like

Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by sylve11: 10:50am On May 14
I always have this thought that people who consume excess food are possessed with witchcraft. sad cool

2 Likes

Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by Ejiakusmith(m): 10:51am On May 14
The guy that hosted,,,, have been watching his videos on TikTok......

The day that guy go invite me , he go know say people the chop
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by Ibejumatters: 10:52am On May 14
Originality007:
May we not b poor

Amen
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by Exceed15: 10:54am On May 14
Jesus!!!
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by VinnyBaba: 10:54am On May 14
Beverlyjean:
He would have even done it for free.... them go carry person wey never chop for days ... 90% of Nigerians of today will easily achieve same if given the opportunity

U don talk am Finish. sad

With the current situation in Naija when Garri is Expensive,
Dem Carry Fufu with better Soup and Chicken give a Nigerian, him must Finish am nah. undecided smiley

2 Likes

Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:56am On May 14
Lumarstone:
Congratulations to him but; The young Man is trading in a very wrong and dangerous path.
na everyday?! Nothing do am abeg
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by gift2xl: 10:56am On May 14
It's just for the game

1 Like

Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by MrJames007: 10:59am On May 14
Before I embark on this kind of a thing, I'd make sure I starve for some hours then take some w***. I go win am.
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by Donchieli: 11:03am On May 14
He didn't win by verdict

It was left to the audience to determine if he should be compensated

Glimpsetv:
This young man took everyone by surprise as he finished this big swallow with chicken in less than 10 minutes. Though his table manners have been criticized by some, while some opined it was all for the game and so he has done no wrong.

But then 10 minutes is a whole lot of time, and he could still actually finish the food without necessarily rushing it.

In all, he ate 20 pieces of ponmo, 4big wraps of akpu and a full chicken.

Despite finishing the food, it seems the young man couldn't complete the task as expected, failing to completely crush every bit of the chicken.

The organizers are asking if you think he deserves to win the 100k considering how far he has come.

What do you think about this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDFH0b4p430

2 Likes

Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by LoneWolf200(m): 11:12am On May 14
The young man is trying to die young grin

1 Like

Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by callmevirus(m): 11:13am On May 14
Sccarrr:
If I chop quarter of the whole meal I go faint, ppl dey try o😹

I go pray hard make you faint
That money you no go ever win am
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by spartachico(m): 11:13am On May 14
He did not win the money because he did not finish the last bite and if he try to dip that into his mouth, there is tendency he is gonna puke,so therefore he did not win,akpu na your mate

1 Like

Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by Sccarrr: 11:16am On May 14
callmevirus:

I go pray hard make you faint
That money you no go ever win am
you wan set up competition with the mindset ppl won't win d price after making them go tru your ridiculous rules and torture...u dey cruel o

1 Like

Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by blackmantis: 11:33am On May 14
I have people who will do this in 5mins and ask for extra.
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 11:35am On May 14
Okay... Give him the GWR.
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by callmevirus(m): 11:39am On May 14
Sccarrr:
you wan set up competition with the mindset ppl won't win d price after making them go tru your ridiculous rules and torture...u dey cruel o
Yes I am cruel if it concern you especially
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by Sccarrr: 11:41am On May 14
callmevirus:

wetin I do u
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by Sccarrr: 11:42am On May 14
callmevirus:

oh na u..why evils over politics?
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by do4luv14(m): 11:43am On May 14
UnstableFC:

Na him liver be the Koko
When liver fail, no be alcohol him go blame

If he sabi, just 20k to detox that's all
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by Kevineleven(m): 11:45am On May 14
Nonsense dem just wan dash am money, I will finish that food in less than 2minutes.
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by purples25(f): 11:56am On May 14
Why is everyone saying congrats? I only see that he didn't win.
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by modernWays: 12:04pm On May 14
UnstableFC:

Na him liver be the Koko

When liver fail, no be alcohol him go blame

The liver can't fail because of this one encounter, and he won't be doing that consistently or everyday.

This is a food competition, be optimistic and congratulate him.

1 Like

Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by Iseoluwani: 12:07pm On May 14
Tunde Crusher
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by maasoap(m): 12:10pm On May 14
Gadafii:
He no go finish am khe, free food and extra 100k for this tilinbulation, where hunger wan finish people
He couldn't finish it
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by Ekaka14: 12:21pm On May 14
Timoleon:

Is he the buyer or the seller?
You are "trading" sarcasm with the wrong people ...hope you got your response grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal? / Man Who Cries When He Sees Food Exposed By Twitter User (Photos) / See This BIG Crab Am About To Eat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.