Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) (42278 Views)

This Video Of Lady Who Finishes A Seafood Will Amaze You / How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup / Choice Of Food Stuff Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by Obierika(m): 12:22pm On May 14
Na which kind soup be this sef?
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by zumbigbo(m): 12:28pm On May 14
He go squeeze and hold rail tire grin
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by Ediffizy: 12:31pm On May 14
Nairaland which kind post be dis...when people are languishing in hunger... Your wasting food.. Abeg shift
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by MichaelSUK: 12:34pm On May 14
Hustle o, make dem no use you do eating competition
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by LalastiklaIa(m): 12:56pm On May 14
Beverlyjean:
He would have even done it for free.... them go carry person wey never chop for days ... 90% of Nigerians of today will easily achieve same if given the opportunity

Someone who hasn’t eaten for “days” and downing this might end up dead. Ever heard of refeeding syndrome?
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by callmevirus(m): 12:57pm On May 14
Sccarrr:
oh na u..why evils over politics?

You like to fight me so I'm ready for you
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by themanderon: 1:05pm On May 14
That was very difficult to watch.
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by benjida: 1:09pm On May 14
Just for a mere 100k? He could kill himself.

1 Like

Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by Lumarstone: 2:03pm On May 14
Paraman:
Why?

It may affect his internal physiologonomy thereby may result to emergency death by collapsing if he can't breathe in the course of trying to swallow those edible within the shortest time allotted. Sometimes, we take risk that may cost our life.
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by ajepako(f): 2:03pm On May 14
Enemyofprogress/enemyofpeace/babangbali/iyangbali

See your life for outside..

Tifunloran tongue tongue
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by udomonday: 2:21pm On May 14
MrBrownJay1:
after receiving the money, na to just vomit all the food.
no need to vomit,just collect one better hotel room with AC and sleep till you hungry again the next day .
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by saveman91(m): 2:27pm On May 14
The second and the third picture got me laughing be like the guy wan fart
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by mipeesoft(m): 2:31pm On May 14
grin
Rebuke:

That guy was literally eating out his life. Look at his face in that last picture....he looks like he was already pushing it out through his anus cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by oyeb15: 2:32pm On May 14
They just feed an hungry man. Rubbish contest common in Nigeria
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by samwash(m): 3:14pm On May 14
In 10 mins I can't but in 45 mins I'll
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by Pat081: 3:17pm On May 14
SmartyPants:
The 20 pieces of ponmo would have filled me up already cheesy ah ah!
it is a lie jo if the ponmo is not hard ones I will finish it
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by HRMK: 3:34pm On May 14
THIS IS SIMPLY SUICIDAL AND NEVER WORTH IT AT ALL!
ANYWAY ITS OBVIOUS WHICH PART OF THE COUNTRY THIS TYPE OF MAN WOULD COME FROM...........HAHAHAHA......
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:40pm On May 14
Looks more like a suicide mission...

WTF! lipsrsealed
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by Felixv: 3:55pm On May 14
he deserves the 100k ..just wondering what his stomach will feel like the next day
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by Rechargeam247(f): 4:23pm On May 14
Where is the lump🙄
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by armadeo(m): 4:49pm On May 14
Dem wicked sha. Dem no even give am small chicken na the big one when dem dey hoard dem drop.

If e no finish am wetin for happen.
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:56pm On May 14
udomonday:
no need to vomit,just collect one better hotel room with AC and sleep till you hungry again the next day .

look at the guy's face after he finished eating...he looked sick, ready to vomit..

all these eating competitions all around the world are getting out of hands... there is also the chilli pepper eating challenge where they will make you eat some of the strongest chilli pepper out there. insane!
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by Skyehigher1: 5:11pm On May 14
I will finish everything within 10 minutes without rush at all i gave that fufu less than 4 minutes then rest will finish within 5 minutes
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by Segzy19: 5:20pm On May 14
He should simply dip his fingers into his throat and vomit all the food .......
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by alrahmanonline(m): 5:55pm On May 14
Graphic scene should be added by op, This is too gross 🤢
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by Sccarrr: 6:03pm On May 14
callmevirus:

You like to fight me so I'm ready for you
u go collect beating
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by Toosure70: 6:16pm On May 14
I will finish times 2 of this, if you doubt lets meet
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by Kamalex2: 6:33pm On May 14
Walahi I can eat two plates of it if they allowed me to drag 4 puff of Colos first 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by fortunechy(m): 8:02pm On May 14
Just common 100k. Chai!! People are really going through alot...
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by Medici777: 8:21pm On May 14
Glimpsetv:
This young man took everyone by surprise as he finished this big swallow with chicken in less than 10 minutes. Though his table manners have been criticized by some, while some opined it was all for the game and so he has done no wrong.

But then 10 minutes is a whole lot of time, and he could still actually finish the food without necessarily rushing it.

In all, he ate 20 pieces of ponmo, 4big wraps of akpu and a full chicken.

Despite finishing the food, it seems the young man couldn't complete the task as expected, failing to completely crush every bit of the chicken.

The organizers are asking if you think he deserves to win the 100k considering how far he has come.

What do you think about this guy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDFH0b4p430
this guy na professional monger
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:35pm On May 14
Wtf! 😲 No way he enjoyed that food
Re: Man Finishes A Big Lump Of Food And Chicken To Win 100k (video And Photos) by MrSly(m): 8:43pm On May 14
Timoleon:

Is he the buyer or the seller?
Whatever 😒

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Prepare Monitor Lizard/aligator And Snake / Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa / Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.