Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,979 members, 7,845,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

FEC Deliberations To Run Into Day-Two Over "Far-Reaching" Decisions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Deliberations To Run Into Day-Two Over "Far-Reaching" Decisions (7421 Views)

Osinbajo: Why Hardworking Deputies Run Into Problems / The Day Two South-East Governors Shouted At Each Other / National Assembly Shifts PIB Deliberations To 2021, Nigerian Government Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Deliberations To Run Into Day-Two Over "Far-Reaching" Decisions by Curious345: 8:43am On May 14
TheBillyonaire:
Ban BDC eternally and see the Economy improve.

Start producing exportable goods and see economy improve eternally
Re: FEC Deliberations To Run Into Day-Two Over "Far-Reaching" Decisions by TheBillyonaire: 8:51am On May 14
Curious345:

Start producing exportable goods and see economy improve eternally

I do that. Do you?
Re: FEC Deliberations To Run Into Day-Two Over "Far-Reaching" Decisions by James4358(m): 8:54am On May 14
Curious345:
50k is worthless now oo. That's not upto weekly petrol expenses
I need it to buy recharge card o
Re: FEC Deliberations To Run Into Day-Two Over "Far-Reaching" Decisions by Paraman: 9:00am On May 14
DMerciful:
You're restlessly defending failures
Tinubu will rule Nigeria till may 29 2031. You can burn down the south east again like you did under Buhari.
Re: FEC Deliberations To Run Into Day-Two Over "Far-Reaching" Decisions by DMerciful(m): 9:04am On May 14
Loool....Buhari not only burn diwn the North, a lot of Northerners died under his watch more than any other president in history
Paraman:
Tinubu will rule Nigeria till may 29 2031. You can burn down the south east again like you did under Buhari.

Re: FEC Deliberations To Run Into Day-Two Over "Far-Reaching" Decisions by Paraman: 9:09am On May 14
DMerciful:
Loool....Buhari not only burn diwn the North, a lot of Northerners died under his watch more than any other president in history
You said you will carry gun after Tinubu is reelected, so be ready to burn down the south east.
Re: FEC Deliberations To Run Into Day-Two Over "Far-Reaching" Decisions by DMerciful(m): 9:13am On May 14
I never said I'll carry gun.

If I'm from Delta State, it shall not be well with you and your family and same goes for me if I'm not from Delta.

If e sure for you, say Amen.

Sharpsharp00123, you too. This prayer is also for you. Amen
Paraman:
You said you will carry gun after Tinubu is reelected, so be ready to burn down the south east.
Re: FEC Deliberations To Run Into Day-Two Over "Far-Reaching" Decisions by CodeTemplar: 9:21am On May 14
Most likely on how to foist taxes on us. Let's wait and see.
Re: FEC Deliberations To Run Into Day-Two Over "Far-Reaching" Decisions by Paraman: 9:36am On May 14
DMerciful:
I never said I'll carry gun.

You claimed what is happening in Myanmar will happen in Nigeria after Tinubu is reelected.

Be ready to burn down the south east
Re: FEC Deliberations To Run Into Day-Two Over "Far-Reaching" Decisions by tnerro1(m): 9:44am On May 14
Just say it took 2 days because the last one held was in March and the volume of work has pileup, which one be far reaching decision

1 Like

Re: FEC Deliberations To Run Into Day-Two Over "Far-Reaching" Decisions by jahsharon: 9:59am On May 14
DonFreshmoney:
Swearing in 2 more yorubas in NPC.. what happened to federal character?? Useless drug addict

Cry very well. I thought you said Federal Character is nonsense because it gives every state an opportunity and not capability, that is why cutoff marks for admission into Unity Schools and other federal educational institutions are not equal. You hate this a lot, so you should also hate putting every state in positions not minding their capabilities.

Mind you, I am from Ogun State, we are capable in all areas
Re: FEC Deliberations To Run Into Day-Two Over "Far-Reaching" Decisions by khattab02: 11:56am On May 14
Lol ..

We wait for the deliberation and far reaching conclusions.

Let me guess... Probably asking for more time and saying that the suffering is necessary and reminding us of the Renewed hope after several backwardness and damages.

Unready Mr Emilokan
Re: FEC Deliberations To Run Into Day-Two Over "Far-Reaching" Decisions by InvertedHammer: 12:27pm On May 14
/
Waste of time.
It shouldn't take two days to determine the next policies to screw Nigerians over. They can start with taxing the air people breathe to ensure steady flow of funds to loot. I wonder what other gimmick they will come up with after the failed cyber security levy.

/
Re: FEC Deliberations To Run Into Day-Two Over "Far-Reaching" Decisions by commoditiesnig: 12:51pm On May 14
Very good.
Re: FEC Deliberations To Run Into Day-Two Over "Far-Reaching" Decisions by DMerciful(m): 1:47pm On May 14
I never mentioned Myanmar. You've misquoted me twice so get lost
Paraman:
You claimed what is happening in Myanmar will happen in Nigeria after Tinubu is reelected.

Be ready to burn down the south east
Re: FEC Deliberations To Run Into Day-Two Over "Far-Reaching" Decisions by DMerciful(m): 2:01pm On May 14
It will not be well with you if I never mentioned Myanmar
Paraman:
You're a shameless person.

You that claimed what's happening in Myanmar will happen in Nigeria of Tinubu becomes the president in 2027, now, you're changing mouth like the coward you're.
Re: FEC Deliberations To Run Into Day-Two Over "Far-Reaching" Decisions by kenolsquad(m): 4:13pm On May 14
Please define " far reaching decisions"?
Because I strongly doubt if any APC-led administration member actually knows jack.
Re: FEC Deliberations To Run Into Day-Two Over "Far-Reaching" Decisions by Cool83(m): 6:11pm On May 14
DonFreshmoney:
Swearing in 2 more yorubas in NPC.. what happened to federal character?? Useless drug addict
They represent Ogun and Osun, maybe you want them to present another tribe to represent those state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Behold Nigeria’s Silver Spoons In The North! (Part 1) / Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes / Senators To Discourage Monopoly In Free Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.