Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,640 members, 7,854,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC (22292 Views)

FG To Reform NYSC, Float Special Bank For Youths / NYSC: FG Set To Increase Corps’ Members Monthly Allowance / FG Set To Increase Allowance Of Corpers - NYSC DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by Xscape1993(m): 9:46am On May 14
I must at this juncture commend the honourable minister for her innovative strategies for the growth & development of the body, but I must also add that this loudable step should not be politicized.
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by heniford2: 9:49am On May 14
Akuko pro max
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by FunkyJustice(m): 9:52am On May 14
10 meter for 5000 individual business, but politician give it to their children as pocket money per semester
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by epondudu: 9:56am On May 14
adioolayi:
What exactly is new here

Na today FGN dey lend NYSC members money and train them on various skills

What exactly are you doing differently
What she is doing differently is that she is increasing the allocation for the crooks.
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by Ategberoson(m): 9:57am On May 14
Even though 1yr is a waste but I got to learn something's about culture, ways of life and I would have been deceived by Igbo here that southeast is the best in the world the way they criticize other region and hype their own
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by Bimpe29: 10:00am On May 14
NYSC needs to be drastically restructured and reformed.
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by Feldie: 10:01am On May 14
Praying mantis government. All we ever hear is 'FG set to do this FG set to do that' but never actually doing anything. Na so so set una dey set like praying mantis

Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by Yankee101: 10:01am On May 14
Increase their allowances
Guarantee accommodation
Introduce IT certifications
Guarantee jobs or funds to run a business
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by travelzcruix: 10:04am On May 14
We no want the money just give us 24/7 light.

1 Like

Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by santaclaws: 10:14am On May 14
Dilijingsly:
NOUN Students are still issued exemption certificate. why?

Perhaps the decree will take effect with the next set of graduates from your institution. Confirm from your school authorities, they're the ones who can explain what's going on...

I was particularly happy for you guys when the news broke out.
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by tbliss22(m): 10:16am On May 14
GentleOLA2:
Good morning, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help Sir/Ma.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Saturday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Saturday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Ita-Elega, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 9 0 6 6 0 4 0 6 5 2

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone if you live close to my street or Bode Olude in Abeokuta. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.

Can it go for 10k? If yes, I will buy today
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by Dilijingsly(m): 10:17am On May 14
santaclaws:

Perhaps the decree will take effect with the next set of graduates from your institution. Confirm from your school authorities, they're the ones who can explain what's going on...

I was particularly happy for you guys when the news broke out.
i just hope we will be mobilized. Thanks anyways
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by Dundalk(m): 10:19am On May 14
tbliss22:

Can it go for 10k? If yes, I will buy today
Oga you no sabi this guy again..

Dey play..

Na scammer oo.. This vivo since how many years..

He dey use style beg...
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by Onucs(m): 10:19am On May 14
BabbanBura:
Focused, funded entrepreneurship for self sustainability is a sure welcome development. However, vast majority of these to-be entrepreneurs will hit the woods sooner than they take off as far as the business climate remains arid. Plus Nigerian factor will enter the scheme and you will start hearing Chinyere Sadiya Oludayo has diverted 10billions, and later you hear that the entrepreneurs have refused to refund the grant given to them or you hear unborn almajiris, agberos and school drop outs have being enrolled in the Entrepreneurship scheme.

At the end, only a few serious minded corp members will make it.

I like the way you think
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by CodeTemplar: 10:20am On May 14
Fulltime uniform men need restructuring more than NYSC
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by UNNGRADUATEEE: 10:21am On May 14
GentleOLA2:
Good morning, well-meaning Nigerians,

Please I need your help Sir/Ma.

My name is Olaoluwa. I am 32 and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Saturday evening, and it was my remaining garri that I drank. I have not eaten any other food since Saturday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No. 26, Osuolale Street, Bode Olude, Ita-Elega, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am dying of hunger. May you never lack the good things in life. Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 9 0 6 6 0 4 0 6 5 2

Please help me with any amount; #600 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Olaoluwa

I want to sell my Vivo V3.

Price: 20k

Please buy my phone if you live close to my street or Bode Olude in Abeokuta. I need to buy food. I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach.
This your format don cast. Why are Yoruba known for scamming??
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by UNNGRADUATEEE: 10:24am On May 14
Dundalk:

Dey play..

He dey use style beg...
MOD what are you waiting for before blocking his account and deleting this post? SEUN do something!

Why are yorubas known for scammers?
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by ice74: 10:34am On May 14
Orlu13:
They should jst scrap this NYSC stuff....is it by force to go to d north
fo.ol and when you finally come to the north you'll refuse to go back to your sh.it hole, and will want to remained in the north forever
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by AuthorMan: 10:34am On May 14
Orlu13:

They should make it regional. Like, graduates from the S/w should serve in the S/w, North serve in the northern states etc.
Which ever copper who wishes to serve in the region other than where he graduated can make special request and with a higher pay. 50% allowee increase.

By that, it is optional to serve in Sambisa.
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by Maxdiamond(m): 10:34am On May 14
tellsblinks:
Make them increase Allowance abeg!!
30k no be money in this Economy?

Why are they not talking about that one?
This is one of the main reason they want to reform the NYSC. They can't be paying NYSC corpers the new minimum wage. They will have their own allowance structure.
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by ikennaoma(m): 10:37am On May 14
we will, we will.. na so we will don reach 20yrs..
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by Orlu13: 10:39am On May 14
ice74:
fo.ol and when you finally come to the north you'll refuse to go back to your sh.it hole, and will want to remained in the north forever

God forbid....I will never serve or have anything to do with dat north
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by tbliss22(m): 10:42am On May 14
Dundalk:

Dey play..

He dey use style beg...

I won't make payment without seeing the phone
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by Dundalk(m): 10:45am On May 14
tbliss22:

I won't make payment without seeing the phone
good go ahead..he's really not ready to sale..

But give him a try..
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by Cmanforall: 10:48am On May 14
Long overdue
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by Cmanforall: 10:49am On May 14
Celestialsword:

https://newtelegraphng.com/fg-announces-plan-to-restructure-reform-nysc/#:~:text=I'm%20pleased%20to%20announce,a%20core%20of%20the%20programme.%E2%80%9D

Some top military men will kick against it
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by Blitzking: 10:52am On May 14
Nysc should be scrapped had to forgo a half a million paying monthly hustle for 15k per month for nusc no be juju be that
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by khattab02: 10:56am On May 14
Orlu13:
lol..

It might not be achieving it initial objectives due to certain factors but that's the only program that have been a legacy since inception.

Should they scrap it, they will take 5 years to come with another program, look at Tinubu and NPower program. No any social investment program for almost a year now.

Pathetic
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by khattab02: 11:07am On May 14
During our time, we had one card and donated something like 1k to Nysc legacy or whatever program, saying we can always come back to loan money for business or whatever.

What happened to that program?

We still dey play.

As 1 year in office don dey near, every minister wan dey show say him ministry get something to support Mr Emilokan for the long forgotten RENEWED HOPE.
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by Orlu13: 11:11am On May 14
AuthorMan:

They should make it regional. Like, graduates from the S/w should serve in the S/w, North serve in the northern states etc.
Which ever copper who wishes to serve in the region other than where he graduated can make special request and with a higher pay. 50% allowee increase.

By that, it is optional to serve in Sambisa.

Exactly bro, but they will never reason this...all they know is to take someone's child to a unknown place filled with so many unknown variables... NYSC should be scrapped or let every man serve in his region
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by Yestogood: 11:12am On May 14
tellsblinks:
Make them increase Allowance abeg!!
30k no be money in this Economy?

Why are they not talking about that one?

Don't mind them...
Instead of tangible benefits they are focused on where they will dish out the goodies to their own preferred people and swallow the rest.
Re: FG Set To Restructure, Reform NYSC by tnerro1(m): 11:15am On May 14
Let them go serve in their state of origin to help their constituents

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap 8 NYSC Members While Going To Camp In Sokoto / Marriage Proposal: Army Kept Female Soldier In Safe Guardroom / NYSC 2014 Batch C States' Of Deployment Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.