Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,682 members, 7,851,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:32 PM

Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway (2116 Views)

What If I Live In Colombia / Colombia South America. / Transportation Options In Cartagena? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by franchasofficia: 9:37am On May 15
Gerrard59:

You are a businessman. Tell her you are going for a business trip or conference or trade show.

These things aren't that hard.
Which business am I going for in the Caribeans? She knows I have no business there, she will definitely know its lies cheesy
Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by Bongadu: 9:42am On May 15
Gerrard59:

You are a businessman. Tell her you are going for a business trip or conference or trade show.

These things aren't that hard.

You think it's easy as you think

Pray not to have a federal agent your wife
Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by Gerrard59(m): 9:44am On May 15
franchasofficia:
Which business am I going for in the Caribeans? She knows I have no business there, she will definitely know its lies cheesy

You have a conference to attend in the US or Mexico. From there, you branch to the Caribbean. Well, it depends on your line of business. For me, such trade shows are held across the world. In fact, a major buyer of the product is in Latin America.
Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by Gerrard59(m): 9:45am On May 15
Bongadu:

You think it's easy as you think

Pray not to have a federal agent your wife

Why would a businessman marry such a woman? Those women have masculine tendencies. Businessmen are already very masculine in their attitudes, the last thing they want is another masculine being at home.

2 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by franchasofficia: 9:50am On May 15
Gerrard59:

You have a conference to attend in the US or Mexico. From there, you branch to the Caribbean. Well, it depends on your line of business. For me, such trade shows are held across the world. In fact, a major buyer of the product is in Latin America.

My brother it won't work for me cos my Madame is more than exposed and knowledgeable in global travel lol, and my line of business has nothing to do with Caribbean. Marriage no easy jareh grin
Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by franchasofficia: 9:53am On May 15
Gerrard59:

Why would a businessman marry such a woman? Those women have masculine tendencies. Businessmen are already very masculine in their attitudes, the last thing they want is another masculine being at home.
Hehe, my wife is a mini FBI plus Mosad agent in one even though she appear soft and naive, but she thinks I don't know grin
Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by Gerrard59(m): 9:57am On May 15
franchasofficia:
My brother it won't work for me cos my Madame is more than exposed and knowledgeable in global travel lol, and my line of business has nothing to do with Caribbean. Marriage no easy jareh grin

I see. Your line of business and network then. As I dey like this, I don't see anyone stopping me from visiting Brazil, for instance as she would clearly understand why. Also, it seems she is more knowledgable than you are in travel and immigration. Well, me na Junior Immigration Minister. grin
Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by franchasofficia: 10:03am On May 15
Gerrard59:

I see. Your line of business and network then. As I dey like this, I don't see anyone stopping me from visiting Brazil, for instance as she would clearly understand why. Also, it seems she is more knowledgable than you are in travel and immigration. Well, me na Junior Immigration Minister. grin
hahahaha no be small Junior Immigration Minister lol cheesy

I am not a fan of traveling because I have phobia for flying, that is my greatest challenge with traveling. If there was train to any part of the world, honestly I would have been traveling more to experience the world at large, but for fear of flying, I do limit my movement to within the city I reside unless the travel is unavoidable.

But she likes traveling a lot. In fact whenever we are flying together, she will just be laughing at me that this man relax yourself nothing will happen lol.

So you are right that she is more knowledgeable than me in real life travel, but I have explored the world with my internet and imaginations cheesy
Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:58pm On May 15
Las Vegas airport while waiting to board the flight to Atlanta.

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by lastkingsman: 12:59pm On May 15
tensazangetsu20:

Argentina is still a very developed country even despite it's economic problems. While in Chile, [b] I get recruiters from Argentina calling me and the offers are quite good to be honest [B]. With their current president, it's just a matter of time.

Remote jobs?
Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:59pm On May 15
lastkingsman:

Remote jobs?

Yeah
Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:04pm On May 15
Now in Atlanta waiting to board the flight to Bogota, Colombia.

2 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by YESpParticipant: 1:31pm On May 15
Baddest! grin

tensazangetsu20:

I am optimizing myself by general self improvement in all areas of my life and making friends with as much american women as possible. I hardly go out but once I start doing, I will only go to where americans hang out and fall in love there.
Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by naijamanyoutube(m): 1:59pm On May 15
It looks like it will be a packed flight! I see a lot of party people in the mix, ready to tear Colombia up!
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:03pm On May 16
Arrived Cartagena, Colombia yesterday evening, the neighborhood looks like Lagos with a lot of bike transportation (okada) and they will hit you if you are not careful. grin[b]

Here are some photos from the apartment. [/b]

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by naijamanyoutube(m): 4:04pm On May 16
More photos.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:35pm On Jun 02
cc Squirrel1

You have been picked to receive the $25 giveaway. Post your account details or send it using Nairaland email system.

Take care!

Squirrel1:
Link to ur vid please. 25$ go solve a lot for me 😊😊😊

Modified.

Take photos of hot women 😜😄😄

3 Likes

Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by Squirrel1(m): 12:25am On Jun 03
naijamanyoutube:
cc Squirrel1

You have been picked to receive the $25 giveaway. Post your account details or send it using Nairaland email system.

Take care!

😲😲😲 ********** tank you sir. I feel so happy and I'm extremely grateful. May ur channel be as big as that of Mr beast!! 😊😊 cc naijamanyoutube

Modified: sir the above account is a naira account, so I don't know if it will receive the usd or i'll have to provide something else that can receive USD ?
Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by MrRelax100: 1:11am On Jun 03
[quote author=naijamanyoutube post=130273873]cc Squirrel1

Take care!

[/Please choose me too, things are really tough for me now. I need money for sallah preparations]
Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by shaybebaby(f): 6:57am On Jun 03
Here after binging season 1 and 2 of Narcos grin
Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by PinkNature(m): 7:37am On Jun 03
Squirrel1:
😲😲😲 21471 UBA bank. tank you sir. I feel so happy and I'm extremely grateful. May ur channel be as big as that of Mr beast!! 😊😊 cc naijamanyoutube

Congratulations 👏
Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by PinkNature(m): 7:39am On Jun 03
naijamanyoutube:
cc Squirrel1

Take care!

Big Naija man 👏

$25 USD at anytime puts a smile on any Nigerian face at this point in time.

Hoping to be lucky on the next giveaway. smiley
Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by Squirrel1(m): 8:09am On Jun 03
PinkNature:

Congratulations 👏
tanks bro
Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by TrillionBots(m): 8:57am On Jun 03
shaybebaby:
Here after binging season 1 and 2 of Narcos grin
hi good morning
Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by ramalot(m): 11:24am On Jun 03
Naijamanyoutube

Any reason you didn't stay around Bocagrande? It appears you stayed around Manga or even further into Cartagena. Except the goal is to immerse yourself in the barrio vibe, it's not really worth staying in those areas.

Looking at your dates, I was in Cartagena just 2 days before you, but I only stayed for a day, as part of a bigger trip. Only went for old times sake (third time there). Last time, I and my wife went there for 6 months, in the Bocagrande beach area, during the pandemic.

I like Cartagena. There's something for everyone, but the new Mayor is anti-nightlife and determined to clean up the city's reputation. Trying to make it a more family-friendly destination, especially in the walled city. Most walled city clubs have recently been shut down, and the few still open don't let in unaccompanied females. The cops patrol the old city and people are not allowed to stand around anymore. You must be walking to or from somewhere. It's a bit ridiculous.
Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:44pm On Jun 03
My brother sent me an app that can deposit Naira, I will try it now.

Squirrel1:
😲😲😲 2147162003 UBA bank. tank you sir. I feel so happy and I'm extremely grateful. May ur channel be as big as that of Mr beast!! 😊😊 cc naijamanyoutube

Modified: sir the above account is a naira account, so I don't know if it will receive the usd or i'll have to provide something else that can receive USD ?
Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:51pm On Jun 03
cc Squirrel1

The app requires these info, please send them. Thank you.

Squirrel1:
😲😲😲 2147162003 UBA bank. tank you sir. I feel so happy and I'm extremely grateful. May ur channel be as big as that of Mr beast!! 😊😊 cc naijamanyoutube

Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:56pm On Jun 03
You are right about everything.

Me and my friend stayed in Torices which is close to Marbella.

It looked a lot like Lagos, Nigeria. But it was fun. The old city was fun too. I knew all about the new mayor and the clean up. I've been following Colombia since 2018, but we had fun still, still met some beautiful women grin

We took a tour of the walled city. And we went to Palenque.

ramalot:
Naijamanyoutube

Any reason you didn't stay around Bocagrande? It appears you stayed around Manga or even further into Cartagena. Except the goal is to immerse yourself in the barrio vibe, it's not really worth staying in those areas.

Looking at your dates, I was in Cartagena just 2 days before you, but I only stayed for a day, as part of a bigger trip. Only went for old times sake (third time there). Last time, I and my wife went there for 6 months, in the Bocagrande beach area, during the pandemic.

I like Cartagena. There's something for everyone, but the new Mayor is anti-nightlife and determined to clean up the city's reputation. Trying to make it a more family-friendly destination, especially in the walled city. Most walled city clubs have recently been shut down, and the few still open don't let in unaccompanied females. The cops patrol the old city and people are not allowed to stand around anymore. You must be walking to or from somewhere. It's a bit ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:58pm On Jun 03
Go ahead and drop your info, I got you next week.

PinkNature:

Big Naija man 👏

$25 USD at anytime puts a smile on any Nigerian face at this point in time.

Hoping to be lucky on the next giveaway. smiley
Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by Squirrel1(m): 3:59pm On Jun 03
naijamanyoutube:
cc Squirrel1

The app requires these info, please send them. Thank you.

Tank you sir cc naijamanyoutube
Re: Finding A Wife In Cartagena, Colombia + Small Giveaway by Squirrel1(m): 4:01pm On Jun 03
naijamanyoutube:
My brother sent me an app that can deposit Naira, I will try it now.

owk sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Confirmation Letter From Ait Uk, That My Appeal Was Successful / Hnd In Nigria Or Going To Uk To Hussle / Visa To Greece To Attend A Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.