Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,391 members, 7,853,745 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:03 PM

My Landlady Does Not Want To Renew My Rent - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My Landlady Does Not Want To Renew My Rent (111 Views)

My Landlady And Her Daughter Want To Finish Me! / How I Pay My Rent / My Landlord Gave Me 6months Quit Notice When My Rent Will Due In 6months Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlady Does Not Want To Renew My Rent by Mrmickky(m): 8:06am On May 14
Greetings to the house. sometime last year when I was in need of accommodation, an agent brought me to my present apartment and I was introduced to the manager of the apartment by the agent. When I saw the apartment, i liked it and immediately I asked for account details to make payment. The manger gave me an account number into which i transfered the agreed amount. About 4 months later i heard the manager was no where to be found after he and the landlady had some disagreement because the he could not account for some amount of money. The landlady trying to verify some payments approach me and ask how I made payments and I told her that the manager gave me an account details into which I made payments, fortunately for me i still had my payment receipt and i showed her. The next thing she said was i paid into a wromg account and that was the manager personal account and that's how he has been giving other tenant. I was confused and now ask her ma how am I to know that it was a wrong account number when it was your manager that gave me and she was furious for asking her. Now my rent is due for renewal when I approach her sometime last week to talk about my rent renewal, she said that she will not renew my house rent because last year when she told me I paid into a wrong account detail i questioned her asking how am I supposed to know that is a wrong account number so she will not renew my house rent. Instead i was suppose to use police and trace the manager and get him arrested. please house what will you advise me to do
Re: My Landlady Does Not Want To Renew My Rent by Zonefree(m): 8:17am On May 14
Red flag.

Pack out and enjoy your peace of mind.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady Does Not Want To Renew My Rent by Puss360(f): 8:21am On May 14
Lol... Don't stress yourself. Ask her for notice to quit... Arrange yourself, and pack out...
Coz anything u do there, you will be fighting a loosed battle...
It's obvious she doesn't like you but you are blinded by your "likeness" of the house until one day!!!

Just like a guy falling hopelessly in love with a very beautiful girl wey no like the guy...

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Does Not Want To Renew My Rent by duduade: 8:27am On May 14
😂

Mama ain't interested in you renewing your rent

She indirectly told you, she doesn't like you

Pack out o
Re: My Landlady Does Not Want To Renew My Rent by chucks185: 8:27am On May 14
Beg her very well, maybe she will agree
Re: My Landlady Does Not Want To Renew My Rent by WhereMyLoud: 8:38am On May 14
Twll her say no lele, you go build your own her eyes go turn her.
Re: My Landlady Does Not Want To Renew My Rent by Lance008(m): 8:39am On May 14
See bro Na need something Dey get long hand
Follow who Dey close to her mak she follow her talk
Say then u no mean to be rude to her anyhw she see am mak she forgive you such no go repeat itself

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady Does Not Want To Renew My Rent by DonroxyII: 2:28pm On May 17
Lance008:
See bro Na need something Dey get long hand
Follow who Dey close to her mak she follow her talk
Say then u no mean to be rude to her anyhw she see am mak she forgive you such no go repeat itself
ui be senior man !
Na so case go close... simple matter people go escalate am ... Naija people body too dey pepperish!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

All Inclusive Property: Marbella Luxury And Smart Estate / For Sale At Akesan Area Lasu Ìgandò Expressway Way / Fully Furnished 4 Bedroom Duplex In Lugbe. Opposite Glory Dome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.