Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,546 members, 7,843,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Nairaland Is Becoming Boring (my Opinion) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Is Becoming Boring (my Opinion) (226 Views)

Why Do Marriages Get Boring After Sometime? � / My Opinion: Reason Why A Man Should Not Choose His Mother Above His Wife / My Opinion About The Viral "Calm Down" Video, What Is Yours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Becoming Boring (my Opinion) by MONEY247: 10:29am On May 14
Some years ago when I joined this forum, Waoh it was very lovely and good.. You get to laugh, read about many businesses venture, business opportunities, ideas and so on....
These days it's all about insults....Yourba and Igbo fight....we forgot that we are Nigerians..we forgot that we are humans.. someone asks for help, yes scammer are everywhere but you can always do your due diligence and verify, instead you go about bashing and insulting because it feels good to you....
You can either drop a word of encouragement or walk past.... not insulting...

The country he's making everyone and everything a beast...( I would turn one of I got the opportunity) ...
Those days I frequent phone section and business then FTA , They were very educative and impactful...

Its the opposite today.....
Nairaland is loosing it's sweetness......

No fun
Not educative

Just how we Africans do turn good things to bad things.....
If you like insult me and my post or go and screenshot where I am frustrated and asking for help....at least I didn't steal ( it's honourable to beg than steal) .... let's be good hearted people, if you can't be kind please rest, too much trolling can put you in trouble, mind how you troll...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Boring (my Opinion) by Malroux: 10:34am On May 14
Trolls like have taken over nairaland. It is a pity.
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Boring (my Opinion) by Stevenbright(m): 4:19pm On May 14
Hmmm
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Boring (my Opinion) by Double0h7(f): 6:00pm On May 14
Is all this to justify online begging? We don’t want it here! Nl is not some NGO, we come here to relax, unwind and chase men/women! *in mrcorks voice*

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Boring (my Opinion) by 1000Capacity: 6:47pm On May 14
If someone asks for help, help them.
There are no scammers on nairaland begging.

If they had, they wouldn't hve to ask. Help who you can and look away if you can't
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Boring (my Opinion) by MONEY247: 12:20am On May 15
Double0h7:
Is all this to justify online begging? We don’t want it here! Nl is not some NGO, we come here to relax, unwind and chase men/women! *in mrcorks voice*
People beg everywhere even offline....
I am not encouraging begging, no....

Another thing is troll..... that thing can get you in trouble. .....
Another thing is the Igbo and Yoruba and hausa fight that happens.....I did not write only begging there please. .......

Because the last person that trolled me I almost went spiritual for him/her..... I hate trolling like shit....

Please read well...
Re: Nairaland Is Becoming Boring (my Opinion) by MONEY247: 12:23am On May 15
Double0h7:
People beg everywhere even offline....
I am not encouraging begging, no....

Another thing is troll..... that thing can get you in trouble. .....
Another thing is the Igbo and Yoruba and hausa fight that happens.....I did not write only begging there please. .......

Because the last person that trolled me I almost went crazily angry for him/her..... I hate trolling like shit....

Please read well...

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Properties, Investments Is The Key,properties Banking Is The Way / Steps To A Fulfilling Relationship / Best Motivational Threads On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.