Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,938 members, 7,845,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen (9357 Views)

Zamfara Residents Kidnap Bandits’ Wives In Retaliation For Abduction Of Farmers / Zamfara Residents Takes To The Streets For Bola Tinubu (Photos) / Protect Yourselves From Bandits - Governor Matawalle Tells Zamfara Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by kennyz247(m): 11:16am On May 14
D's one na relocation
Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:16am On May 14
POVERTY

ILLITERACY

CHRONIC UNEMPLOYMENT AND IDLENESS
Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by pandoragirigory: 11:16am On May 14
bbb
Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by MaziObinnaokija: 11:17am On May 14
sad NORTH

Nah family mata. GEJ was trying to fought those hydra head beast but some of their people prevented him from doing so.

Their headache
Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by Lavor234: 11:17am On May 14
i don't know why a group of illiterate nomadic herders will outgun a trained and disciplined army that has been functional for over 60 years. We need to rethink our military strategy, its not about pumping money into the military its about putting square pegs in square holes.
Enough is enough. We need sanity in this nation state.

They even sell Nigerans as slaves to other neigbouring countries. Even smaller countries like Benin are laughing at us now
Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by dionflex: 11:18am On May 14
Emilokan
Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by Harddiskng(m): 11:18am On May 14
iwaeda:
500 people, it is REALLY well with Nigeria. grin grin grin

The worst part is that, they will tell you they have searched everywhere that the 500 people can’t be found.

When there is no amazon forest in Zamfara, that they can hide 500 people oo undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:20am On May 14
iwaeda:
and you believe that? As in 500 people exodus unnoticed by security agents. Let them tell us a community are doing hide and seek games to get money from FG, This country should just separate at once. This north no be am at all.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:20am On May 14
How do u kidnap 500 ppl at once?
Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by blackmantis: 11:21am On May 14
When will we really address this problem? 500 people kidnapped!
A world record.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by NairalandGOAT1: 11:21am On May 14
CountinBlessins:
Here we go again.
Nigeria is heading towards the abyss. Thankfully I have a valid visa in my passport.

The morning I wake up and hear boom ,me will head to the nearest airport and find my way back to Tyneside.

Good luck to everyone
grin

What of the boom you heard is from the nearest airport? 😆😁

Good luck to someone
Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by Esthered: 11:21am On May 14
They rounded up 500 people and there was no fighting back since the abductors are outnumber.
500 people were ordered and they obeyed to the latter.
Was it only women that were taken?

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by Henry22(m): 11:21am On May 14
rayvelez:
That one nah thr problem we don’t send una papa… Make bandits kidnapped everybody nothing concern ronus on here make dem sha no enter our Lagos…

How are you sure they are not already in your Lagos looking at how they have been become serious issue in other ronu states such as ogun, oyo etc?
Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by Edusouls(m): 11:21am On May 14
Islam is a complete curse from the pits of hell spits……

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by Stonerobaba(m): 11:22am On May 14
A whole 500 people. Is it train that they brought?
Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by Angelfrost(m): 11:23am On May 14
Bandit Territory...!

If una give them chance, dem go add Abuja join their stronghold.

I'm starting to believe parts of the North support, hide, and encourage these terrorists.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by Henry22(m): 11:23am On May 14
CountinBlessins:
Here we go again.
Nigeria is heading towards the abyss. Thankfully I have a valid visa in my passport.

The morning I wake up and hear boom ,me will head to the nearest airport and find my way back to Tyneside.

Good luck to everyone
grin

What if the boom first happen at the airports? grin
Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by blackmantis: 11:23am On May 14
MaziObinnaokija:
sad NORTH

Nah family mata. GEJ was trying to fought those hydra head beast but some of their people prevented him from doing so.

Their headache

GEJ engaged the services of foreign militias. He gave the military all they wanted but yet they rejected him.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by Henry22(m): 11:24am On May 14
PlasmaTV:
Any bandit should be shot on sight. The north has eventually turned to zombie land.

The CSOs and governor should just resign.

Funny enough na still them dey forgive terrorists and call them repentant terrorists so that they can use Thier votes during election.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:25am On May 14
Harddiskng:

The worst part is that, they will tell you they have searched everywhere that the 500 people can’t be found.

When there is no amazon forest in Zamfara, that they can hide 500 people oo undecided
this is new strategies to get more money from federal pus aside federal allocation without working for it. North are still pained that Yar'rdua gave ND amnesty, they want to keep collecting thier own share by arranging 5000 kidnapped. If we have Air Force, army and navy, 500 kidnapped successfully, therefore the country should be resolved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by Henry22(m): 11:26am On May 14
Adebaba1:
So the 500 people can't stand up against the bandits

Got me thinking of the people now act like cows that one person with stick will be commanding grin
Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by CountinBlessins(m): 11:26am On May 14
Henry22:

What if the boom first happen at the airports? grin

Then I will walk with other refugees till I get to a UN refugee center and find my way from there.

My joy is my family isn't in Nigeria. So fūck everyone else.

😎
Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by Henry22(m): 11:27am On May 14
CountinBlessins:

Then I will walk with other refugees till I get to a UN refugee center and find my way from there.

My joy is my family isn't in Nigeria. So fūck everyone else.

😎

Yeah fúck you too bro grin

1 Like

Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by sterlingD(m): 11:27am On May 14
cry cry cry
Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by Safyqueen: 11:27am On May 14
900warriorz:
The North brought this menace upon themselves angry

they harbored and nurtured evil, now it has grown and feasting on them

Stop ethno-religio-tribal bigotic comment. This menace are sponsored by western Neo-colonialist anchored by few greedy internal collaborators. It is about exploitation and exploration of mineral resources illegally.

It can happen anywhere in this country. France , UK, US, China and others are involved and your government cannot do anything.

Africa is in trouble. Any village that has mineral deposit abounds its vicinity must be prepared to face extinction.
Forget what media are telling you, it is a political talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by Major1984(m): 11:27am On May 14
I hope those Palestinians are protesting in Gaza now over killing of Nigeria Muslims ?

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by CountinBlessins(m): 11:28am On May 14
Henry22:

Yeah fúck you too bro grin

And fūck you right back along with your whole ghetto family 😎
Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by Felabrity: 11:29am On May 14
Tinubu is a disaster

Dem never kidnap yarimo like this
Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by superCleanworks(m): 11:29am On May 14
iwaeda:

if you call for a street meeting and 500 people show up then you know say EVERYBODY was present.

500 people is one mini estate

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by Henry22(m): 11:29am On May 14
Exceed15:
I thought Muslim Muslim ticket will favour the North.

It's favouring them na, didn't you just read that 500 people just got kidnapped?, now they will be eating free food till the day they will be released grin
Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by CodeTemplar: 11:29am On May 14
Saying hi to the prince and his wifey, Meghan.
Re: Bandits Kidnap 500 Zamfara Residents, Sack Dozens Of Villages, Kill 2 Policemen by Safyqueen: 11:29am On May 14
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
this is new strategies to get more money from federal pus aside federal allocation without working for it. North are still pained that Yar'rdua gave ND amnesty, they want to keep collecting thier own share by arranging 5000 kidnapped. If we have Air Force, army and navy, 500 kidnapped successfully, therefore the country should be resolved.

How does this make sense to you is my imagination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech / Pictured: Unveiling The Only Child Of Ex-oil Minister, Diezani Alison-madueke / Sahara Reporters' Website Under Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.