Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech (9309 Views)

7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by gohome: 11:17am On Nov 02, 2014
Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau has appeared in a new video and given what might just be his most chilling speech ever.

Shekau speaks about Boko Haram’s mission and the condition that the abducted Chibok girls are in.

Below are the 10 most shocking things he said in his speech

1. “We hope to die on this path and get eternal rest in our graves, rise up in bliss before our Lord and enter Paradise (quotes from the Koran). Our goal is the Garden of Eternal Bliss. May Allah protect us.”

2. “And it is you today claiming we made truce with you? In what way did we make truce? Which kind of negotiation, with whom?”

3. “That your Danladi, the infidel like you, who we will not spare and will decapitate if he falls into our hands today? Where do we know him, not to talk of him representing us? Who is Danladi on this earth?”

4. “Therefore I tell you (that) we have not made ceasefire with anyone. Only battle, hitting, striking and killing with gun which we long for like tasty meal. This what we believe in and fight for.”

5. “It is said Chadian President, Nigerian ambassador, the people of Cameroon and us met and agreed on a truce. How?”

6. “Don’t you know we are still holding your German hostage, always crying. If we wish we hack him or slaughter him or shoot him. We fear no one but Allah. This is our job.”

7. “Surprisingly, if the women of Chibok, I mean the mothers of the Chibok schoolgirls and their fathers, if you know the condition your daughters are in today it could lead some to convert to Islam and some to die from grief.”

8. “Don’t you know the over 200 Chibok schoolgirls have converted to Islam? They have now memorised two chapters of the Koran. They have seen themselves in the Books of Luke and John that Christians have corrupted the Bible. Girls from Chibok confessing Islam is the true religion! We married them off. They are in their marital homes.”

9. “We did not negotiate with anyone. We did not negotiate with anyone. We did not negotiate with Chad. We did not negotiate with Cameroon. We did not negotiate with Nigeria. We did not negotiate with the Chadian ambassador. We did not negotiate with Africa. We did not negotiate with Asia. We did not negotiate with Europe. We did not negotiate with America. We did not negotiate with the United Nations. What is negotiation? We did not negotiate with anyone. It is a lie. It is a lie. We will not negotiate. What is our business with negotiation? Allah said we should not.”

10. “I thank Allah. I started with knife and today I have seized more than 20 of our armoured vehicles, they are in my possession.”

http://9javibes.com/news/10-shocking-things-boko-haram-leader-said-new-video/
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Sparrow13: 11:20am On Nov 02, 2014
1 thing am sure is, this new shekau 3 will die this year.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 02, 2014
Sparrow13:
1 thing am sure is, this new shekau 3 will die this year.

You are really preposterous to think that there is a third shekau. Shekau has never been killed!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by lekkie073(m): 11:45am On Nov 02, 2014
chrisbaba1:

You are really preposterous to think that there is a third shekau. Shekau has never been killed!!!
how sure are u? or is he related to ur father?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Varagous(f): 11:50am On Nov 02, 2014
we live in an angry wicked world.... u marid dem off.... as wot? their parent?
And dey beliv dey ar doing it for God....
God is on the throne..... U'll c Him so u'll no u are notin.

5 Likes

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by galadima77(m): 11:50am On Nov 02, 2014
i wonder what d FG has to say

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by blemon44(m): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2014
This man will die a painful death even the grave will reject his body...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by lilprinze: 12:00pm On Nov 02, 2014
I don't just know why those shameless FG has to just lie about the negotiations between them and BH.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by SirMustee(m): 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
What I don't understand is his last speech """10. “I thank Allah. I started with knife and today I have seized more than 20 of our armoured vehicles, they are in my possession.”""" he said "our armored.. """ what's that!! Pls

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by bukkieillcity(m): 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
I don't believe all this joor,someone out there is framing all this.shekau is not real any more.by the grace of God all this boko haram issh will come to an end soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Arch1: 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
galadima77:
i wonder what d FG has to say
we dont have a federal government. President JonaTAN is very useless

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Arch1: 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
Number 4 is frightening

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by 99100(m): 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
Shekau is insane.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
lekkie073:

If u dont have an history of retardation from ur father u should be able to identify resemblance. Let's not deceive ourselves., the military has not killed the man. Even Osama was killed a decade after by USA, so why is our military ashamed admit the truth, become strategic enough to kill d man and stop the propaganda to deceive people. Not everyone is blind or as foli.sh

13 Likes

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by wordcat(m): 12:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
lekkie073:

How are u so sure that Shekau had been killed before, do u attend his funeral?

12 Likes

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by bigiyaro(m): 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
Mr op, pls correct the heading, this man is a terrorist, there is nothing SHOCKING abt wat he said or did. The shock is a sheep killing a lion, the other way round is normal.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by wordcat(m): 12:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
SirMustee:
What I don't understand is his last speech """10. “I thank Allah. I started with knife and today I have seized more than 20 of our armoured vehicles, they are in my possession.”""" he said "our armored.. """ what's that!! Pls

20 of NA Armoured vehicles which they captured from our military

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
lekkie073:
grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by joedejana(m): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
As long as they DON'T disturb me in China undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Sparrow13: 1:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
chrisbaba1:

please go and watch the chibok video and the current video to see the difference

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Sparrow13: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
lekkie073:
may be he is salkida or even fulan
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Liamm(m): 1:28pm On Nov 02, 2014
Please who is shekau? Is he a musician? I'm asking cos I schooled in france undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by AbuMikey(m): 1:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
Phee Dhee Phee and Lies..

Chai!

I thought they said he was dead, and they are on negotiation talks with them?

Liars!! angry

gringrin

6 Likes

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
I thought they have released the So called Chibok girls? How come is he saying he married them off? I dant understend undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by GODDYGEE91(m): 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
Nna so dat NO1 is truely in d quran or is he just framing it, pls 4 dos who read quran can it be true? Just help me check it, I want 2 know.
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by GODDYGEE91(m): 1:46pm On Nov 02, 2014
Nna so dat NO1 is truely in d quran or is he just framing it, pls 4 dos who read quran can it be true? Just help me check it, am eager 2 knw d truth.
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 02, 2014
lekkie073:

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by deife(m): 2:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
blemon44:
This man will die a painful death even the grave will reject his body...

A big 'Amen' to that!
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Horus(m): 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WBnDLDLwU8

[size=15pt]Shekau Speaks On Ceasefire Talks And Abducted Chibok Girls[/size]
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by wirelessssss(m): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2014
Eya...

Federal Government is really Occupying the Media angry
Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by eledacedar(f): 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
chrisbaba1:

A voice analysis would show that this is the same person. How can a new Shekau mimic the voice of a dead Shekau flawlessly?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Shocking Things Shekau Said In His Speech by Horus(m): 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
eledacedar:

A voice analysis would show that this is the same person. How can a new Shekau mimic the voice of a dead Shekau flawlessly?

This is the same person

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1.6 Million Poor Households Paid N10,000 Stipend Bimonthly – FG / Lagos Megacity Project-send Your Proposals To Gov. Fashola / Fuel Crisis Looms As Private Depot Owners Raise Prices — IPMAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.