Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,677 members, 7,847,766 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 07:03 AM

Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) (21545 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Ambode Left Agege-Pen Cinema Bridge At 20% Completion / Chairles Obi Odili: There Is No ₦2.3 Billion NDDC Bridge At Elebele, Bayelsa / Niger Bridge At Risk Of Collapse, Igbo Group Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by BronzeTiger: 2:35pm On May 14
Makinde is working. Itesiwaju ni oooh.
Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by jahsharon: 2:37pm On May 14
SpartaOfLagos:
Ibadan is one of the worst state in South west after Ogun state. But it's good that the governor is beginning to do something that will benefit the people there

If only you had stayed in that your cursed state of origin, you would not worry about what is happening in other states

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by BronzeTiger: 2:38pm On May 14
SpartaOfLagos:
Ibadan is one of the worst state in South west after Ogun state. But it's good that the governor is beginning to do something that will benefit the people there
Ibadan is a city not a state. One of the best in the country. O ni lakai.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by LegendHero(m): 2:39pm On May 14
SpartaOfLagos:

Wetin you talk just now, shey e make sense to you?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by Gerard28: 2:41pm On May 14
Tommymoses:
Good really bless southwest with brilliant government since 1999.
Brilliant Government with Red Roofs and Massive street begging till this date? Tell me what's Brilliant abeg
Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by Gerard28: 2:42pm On May 14
LegendHero:

Wetin you talk just now, shey e make sense to you?
Is there any lie in anything he said there?
Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by Gerard28: 2:44pm On May 14
BronzeTiger:
Makinde is working. Itesiwaju ni oooh.
Working indeed. With Massive Street Begging and pensioners roaming all over the streets begging for food.
I stay in Ibadan and I am a direct eye witness
Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by rolams(m): 2:44pm On May 14
Thanks to Gov. Seyi Makinde ooo. This road take my eyes see shege each time I travel to see my in-laws.

2 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by Akell(m): 2:44pm On May 14
SpartaOfLagos:

Olodo, Ibadan is NOT a state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by Konquest: 2:49pm On May 14
spagettiluv:

An update and pictures of the ongoing reconstruction of the bridge at Odo Ona Kekere, along Ijebu Ode Road, Ibadan. The bridge reconstruction at Odo Ona Kekere is a World Bank-assisted project, one of several flood control measures executed by the Oyo State Government under the Ibadan Urban Flood Management Project (IUFMP).

The reconstruction of the bridge at Odo Ona Kekere, the bridge at Zartech-7UP Road, the bridge at Agara Akala Way, and the construction of a bridge at Odo Ona Apata area are all being done to match the ongoing IUFMP Ona River channelisation. The contractors are working to ensure that the bridge which was demolished on 21 November 2023 is completed by the end of May 2024.

In addition to the IUFMP reconstruction of the bridges listed above, there are other ongoing IUFMP flood prevention projects, river expansions and channelisation at Ogbere (North), Agodi, Orogun, and Kudeti in Ibadan, with over 24 IUFMP flood prevention projects ongoing and completed in Ibadan

https://feedbackoysg.com/iufmp-reconstruction-bridge-odo-ona-kekere-update/
Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by UncleAyo: 2:50pm On May 14
Pensioners begging in Oyo state? The same pensioners that get paid on or before 25th of every months plus plenty bonuses?

People that lack conscience are not better than wild animals.

May posterity judge you for this your evil comment.

You people keeps badmouthing development projects in SW instead of askings your own governors about how they are stealing money meant for development of your states. Later, you will turn around and say you developed everywhere, whereas, you have not develop a single viable city in your region.

Gerard28:

Working indeed. With Massive Street Begging and pensioners roaming all over the streets begging for food.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by TemmyT002(m): 2:57pm On May 14
May God bless that man
That stream you are seeing has killed many people in the most whenever there is heavy rain
Now, it is being redobe beautifully.
God bless Seyi Makinde

2 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by Hullcity: 2:58pm On May 14
I love engineering especially the construction aspect..

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by jersey4: 3:01pm On May 14
Most States in Nigeria are capital - centric.They focus on developing the capital city to the detriment of other towns within their respective states.

Ogun state remains the worst when it comes to Infrastructure per Capital development.... next to Kogi shocked
Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by Houseontherock1: 3:07pm On May 14
SpartaOfLagos:
Oyo state is one of the worst state in South west after Ogun state. But it's good that the governor is beginning to do something that will benefit the people there
You are absolutely unreasonable, unexposed and totally myopic in your reasoning! You've not been to another man's farm, yet you say your farm is better than the rest undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by Menclothing1: 3:22pm On May 14
This gov has commissioned so many roads
Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by Menclothing1: 3:24pm On May 14
Gerard28:

So gov will be feeding you or sending you money monthly lolz

He is doing a fantastic job
Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by easzypeaszy(m): 3:24pm On May 14
Congratulations to the road users...I am happy for them.
Ogun state no get single shame...All der roads are worst in Nigeria
Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by phemray(m): 3:32pm On May 14
SpartaOfLagos:
Oyo state is one of the worst state in South west after Ogun state. But it's good that the governor is beginning to do something that will benefit the people there

Ogun state surprise people that they have never had a good governor despite the fact that they are the well connected part of Yorubas both internal and international. What are they doing in that state. Ado- Odo is forgotten completely
Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by Styluss: 3:33pm On May 14
spagettiluv:

https://feedbackoysg.com/iufmp-reconstruction-bridge-odo-ona-kekere-update/
Iwo Ibadan road has been there for more than 2 years. Govment of propaganda

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by PHAYOL81: 3:37pm On May 14
Good one from Makinde. God bless OYO state. God bless all south west states of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by anonimi: 3:44pm On May 14
SpartaOfLagos:

How is it good that the governor is ignorant of the extensive application of:

Ọmọ ti a ko ba kọ ni o ma gbe ile ti a kọ ta

What % of Oyo state primary, vocational and secondary schools are owned by government compared with private schools?
How has that ratio changed since 2019?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by porthouse7(f): 3:46pm On May 14
President of with country
Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by Gerard28: 4:01pm On May 14
UncleAyo:
Pensioners begging in Oyo state? The same pensioners that get paid on or before 25th of every months plus plenty bonuses?

People that lack conscience are not better than wild animals.

May posterity judge you for this your evil comment.

You people keeps badmouthing development projects in SW instead of askings your own governors about how they are stealing money meant for development of your states. Later, you will turn around and say you developed everywhere, whereas, you have not develop a single viable city in your region.

I was born and Brought up in the South. I have lived and been to many places in the south and East. I arrived Ibadan sometime last year and I can say before God my Creator that I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE RATE OF STREET BEGGING I SEE IN IBADAN IN ALL THE PLACES I'VE BEEN IN MY LIFE.
Even a colleague of mine WHO IS YORUBA and has lived in the North and many places in the West said it to me that the Begging in Ibadan is Out of this world.
You will see Old educated Men and women begging for food on the road you will be so moved to Tears.

You are here telling me about Odo-Ona Kekere Bridge.

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by Gerard28: 4:06pm On May 14
Menclothing1:

So gov will be feeding you or sending you money monthly lolz

He is doing a fantastic job

That is reducing Street hunger in Ibadan?
Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by KwuoteYourFada: 4:28pm On May 14
Tommymoses:
Good really bless southwest with brilliant government since 1999.

Deep down you know ya lying grin
Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by KwuoteYourFada: 4:29pm On May 14
SpartaOfLagos:

They'll attack you o and call you ipob grin
Re: Reconstruction Of The Bridge At Odo Ona Kekere, Ibadan (Pictures) by HBB1(m): 4:51pm On May 14
SpartaOfLagos:

I am sure it is better than your State still.

When are you getting the fvck out of Yorubaland?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015: Buhari Promises Igbo Youths One Million Jobs / FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad / APC Appoints Lanre Issa-Oniku As New Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.