Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,835 members, 7,851,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him (14878 Views)

I Will Disown My Father If He Disgrace Me Like This / Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency / Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Everlastingson: 3:12pm On May 14
Ijaya123:

But Bitter Obi went to court and never for once claimed that he won the election. A he was saying was that the other candidate should be disqualified.

Even his lawyers too never lay claim to his winning the election. So where did you get your own figure from?

I choose not to engage illiterate, deceitful liars, pls. Look for your fellow liar to hobnob with.
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Freestar: 3:12pm On May 14
Melagros:
COMRADES, tinubu is adopting IMF policies because he is clueless and apc has nothing to offer Nigerians at all

Wrong. Tinubu is adopting IMF and world bank policies because those were the conditions given to him in order for them to:

1. Support him in snatching, grabbing and running away with the mandate of Nigerians.

2. Keep his secrets secret.

1. & 2. Above, because then they have a free path to Nigeria's cookie jar.

When you understand the above, you understand why Nigeria is not working under this government. It is so by design.
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by ZombidiotFools: 3:13pm On May 14
Sharpsharp00123:
u Igbos n self deciet

Let’s see how long u can lie to yourself once again

Everything is not Igbo vs Yoruba

Tinubu don cast abeg grin

For Area everybody dey complain

1 Like

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by itoba4real(m): 3:13pm On May 14
Kaxmytex:
Wahala, if obi had been the president, by now everywhere fit don burst o
that's a big lie just accept that tinubu has failed
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Cleantip(m): 3:15pm On May 14
u Igbos n self deciet

But na lie?
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Elusive001: 3:16pm On May 14
SpartaOfLagos:

It took Tinubu 34years to prepare and score 8 million votes in the presidential election. But took Peter Obi just 6 months to garner over 6 million votes and even defeated Tinubu in all his strongholds with wide margin. If not for massive rigging by Tinubu, Obi would been president now .

Peter Obi Na asset abeg .

And you think you will make heaven with this comment.

Dey play.

Mods!!!!!!!!
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by goslowgoslow(m): 3:16pm On May 14
TheOldGods:
bro, leave the yourubas that will vote for obi to vote for him. Are there still yourubas that will vote for obi? Ofcourse there are. Still running in their thousands especially the youths. So all these your tribalism talk will never take you anywhere. That you hate obi won't stop him from winning if he is meant to win. Because you hate someone doesn't mean he won't progress, no be nollywood be this, na real life. I was only having a meaningful arguement with you, then you started calling out another tribe. You don't even know what tribe I am, but you've concluded. That shows the hate and the tribalism in you. Abeg go quote someone else. I don't argue with people crowded with emotions and hate.
Rubbish comment! Did I refer to you at any point as Igbo? If I am not a political supporter of Obi does that mean that I hate Obi? If I mention Yoruba does that make me Yoruba?
Your own comments is actually the one riddled with anger and emotions. All I did was to give you a brief analysis of how Obi got those votes.
I tell you again as far as West is concerned Obi will never get such votes from them again, of course some will still vote for him but not that number again. Obi is Igbo agenda and that has nothing to do with tribalism. If however you see me as a tribalist that is your problem I know myself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Philipmoon2(m): 3:17pm On May 14
Seems Peter obi is our president cos the way his name is being mentioned in every trade is alarming
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Blaze14k: 3:17pm On May 14
Obakoolex:
Which one is "If" when he's not even going to be the president grin

Tinubu wey no lie sef dey show people shege, e con be Linus wey Sabi lie pass devil. His only chance was lost in 2023 election and we all see he's a bad looser including his mumudient followers.

So you prefer this kinda shege right?
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by udemzyudex(m): 3:17pm On May 14
Like you've disowned Tinubu, you're neither here or there.
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by itoba4real(m): 3:17pm On May 14
If only Atiku and pdp can support obi,then we can remove this punishment we are receiving from Apc tinubu
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Elusive001: 3:20pm On May 14
TheOldGods:
bro let's be honest to ourselves, leave tribalism out it doesn't help us. If tinubu and obi contest again in 2027, tinubu is loosing. Let's just be honest and realistic. Tinubu can't win anymore.

As if he actually won in 2023.
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Chucks13: 3:21pm On May 14
mandax:

Ewu. You will prefer an almajiri to Obi. But your type are becoming inconsequential in Nigeria's electoral process.

You are not only ewu you are ekuke plus enwe join.

Kill yourself if you like I give no f u c k but one thing I'm assuring you is Grigory will never rule Nigeria if you doubt it put your cash on the table for a bet.

You think we dey joke with obi ba? Una eyes go clear. Heaven laid curse on someone you ordinary human wan remove it pls how?

Dey whin yourself okwa ya?

Almanjiri far better than obi 100% I will rather vote almanjiri than voting for obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Elusive001: 3:21pm On May 14
itoba4real:
If only Atiku and pdp can support obi,then we can remove this punishment we are receiving from Apc tinubu

I don't think so. What of Eye Neck? Do you think that APC won in 2019 and 2023?
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Morenikeji090(m): 3:22pm On May 14
Lol I Dey tell you, person way no go ever become a president make them Dey play up and down mad people
kennyz247:
No be if he ever becomes a president ...

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by zoghys: 3:24pm On May 14
SpartaOfLagos:

Tinubu is running the worst form of government ever known to man kind . Man is clueless and direction less . He's a mistake .

You are more Clueless than than you think. If you think any right thinking government will allow the statusquo with what is on ground created by Jonathan and garnish by buhari, then you don't know nothing.
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Swaelyf(f): 3:25pm On May 14
where is Seun that said he is doing a massive crack down on accounts like this
Sharpsharp00123:
u Igbos n self deciet

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by phemray(m): 3:28pm On May 14
SpartaOfLagos:

It took Tinubu 34years to prepare and score 8 million votes in the presidential election. But took Peter Obi just 6 months to garner over 6 million votes and even defeated Tinubu in all his strongholds with wide margin. If not for massive rigging by Tinubu, Obi would been president now .

Peter Obi Na asset abeg .

Peter Obi himself knows that he is not an asset but a beneficiary of sympathetic votes. Check the followers are from a section and such was the election results and few other SE markets members in all other states. Or obi was just being born last year? If Namdi kanu was active, Obi will be in his house in UK or Lagos taking tea.

1 Like

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Basic123: 3:29pm On May 14
So...OBI is actually yours 😆
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Wickedlywicked: 3:32pm On May 14
Hakeem66:
Winning someone home and away is a definition of total dominance.
The main point just flew over your empty f lat head.
Peteru won home and away in an election that was claimed to be rigged.
Secondly, he won home (BAT’s home) and away yet the people from BAT’s home are the tribalists for giving gbajue, an outsider their votes while the Away people are non-bigoted people for voting for their own.
My guy, if more time is devoted to studying and researching your thought process in schools and colleges, we may finally get to know the real cause of insanity and it’s going to be a big breakthrough

1 Like

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Santalpharay: 3:33pm On May 14
Sharpsharp00123:
u Igbos n self deciet

How does this statement represent the opinion of all the Igbos in as much as what he said was true. Some other ethnic groups also voted Peter Obi likewise Tinubu and Yorubas. But las last, EVERYBODY suffers the outcome of our wrong choices on presidency of this nation regardless of tribe, ethnicity and party loyalties. We should make wise choices like other detribalised countries
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Metrofox(m): 3:35pm On May 14
Sharpsharp00123:
u Igbos n self deciet

Shut up, where is the lie. ?
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Santalpharay: 3:35pm On May 14
Obakoolex:

Tinubu wey no lie sef dey show people shege, e con be Linus wey Sabi lie pass devil. His only chance was lost in 2023 election and we all see he's a bad looser including his mumudient followers.

Ok now you agree that Tinubu is showing you guys shege.🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Coldspice: 3:36pm On May 14
Everlastingson:

Tinubu never got 8 million votes, you know. This fake figure was what Mahmood Ya(hoo)kubu gave to him. The genuine votes that Tinubu got was less than 2 million. Peter Obi scored over 11 million votes to win the election.

Where did he score the 11M votes?
You think it was only Igbos who voted abi? Local thing.

You will see something in 2027.

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Omodua(m): 3:38pm On May 14
goslowgoslow:
He will not become president so make una relax.
If he can't become President, it's invitation for anarchy. Every Nigerian could aspire to become President. Not only Tinubu could become President.
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by TheOldGods: 3:39pm On May 14
goslowgoslow:

Rubbish comment! Did I refer to you at any point as Igbo? If I am not a political supporter of Obi does that mean that I hate Obi? If I mention Yoruba does that make me Yoruba?
Your own comments is actually the one riddled with anger and emotions. All I did was to give you a brief analysis of how Obi got those votes.
I tell you again as far as West is concerned Obi will never get such votes from them again, of course some will still vote for him but not that number again. Obi is Igbo agenda and that has nothing to do with tribalism. If however you see me as a tribalist that is your problem I know myself.
It's even now that more yourubas will vote for obi, cause now they have tasted the fruit and now they know if it's bitter or sweet. Lol, you said they won't vote obi, bet me, the the yourubas that didn't even come out to vote, will come out this time not to vote tinubu, because there is no place bread is cheaper or is fuel. All these your talks are just out of hate and Emotions

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Ijaya123: 3:41pm On May 14
Everlastingson:

I choose not to engage illiterate, deceitful liars, pls. Look for your fellow liar to hobnob with.

Lol… look at this buffoon whose existence is based on lies and propaganda trying to accuse others?

Get a mirror and you will see a liar, illiterate and an Obid!ot packaged as one.

Arrant nonsense
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Smartcitizen: 3:42pm On May 14
Obakoolex:

Most of you APC supporters always talk as if you are God when most of you will never even make it to 2027 because of the situation your tinubu government has placed you people.

Some of you have already died because of Rice sharing issues in Lagos.

Some died because of stamped,

And many are still struggling to eat and die.

I always laughed when I hear you people talking rubbish, maybe most of you will vote from hell.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by casualobserver: 3:43pm On May 14
Somebody that can never become president of Nigeria, why are they worrying themselves over what he will do?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by rotadeco27: 3:44pm On May 14
TheOldGods:
bro let's be honest to ourselves, leave tribalism out it doesn't help us. If tinubu and obi contest again in 2027, tinubu is loosing. Let's just be honest and realistic. Tinubu can't win anymore.
The honest truth be say if obi contests 20 times against Tinubu ,he would lose because " customer dada ni"
U see, a lots of things play out in Nigeria politics and almost all are against obi. Go and check the history of democratically elected presidents in Nigeria, no one emerges without a significant support from the core north and the south west. The north won't want to risk another southerner who will want to spend 8 yrs as constitutionally allowed. Infact, after Tinubu 4yrs ,they can't wait for the other 4yrs to finish so that it will be their turn again. The Emilokan that Tinubu said has a deeper meaning than those of us who are not in their caucus give it.
Meanwhile obi had a significant votes from the south western region especially the Christians in the cities both young and old which will not be again in 2027, because the obidients have shown it clearly that Peter Obi candidacy was nothing short of tribal agenda, because I do not understand why everything from the west is seen an irritant to the obidients just because a man from the region blocked the chance of their candidate in becoming the president. Many of us that supported obi are not spared from the backsplash of the anguish of election defeat from the so called obidients. It is better to just sit down and be looking so as not to receive insult on 2 fronts. On the normal day , obi can't do any magic to salvage Nigeria, a man that without a convincing achievement as a 2 term governor is bound to fail when given a bigger responsibility, it is not rocket science!
Lets the obidients be managing their losses and Batists be enduring their hardship. Everyone go eat breakfast, no matter how late.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by favor914: 3:45pm On May 14
Sharpsharp00123:
y not let him become president first now
Don’t mind those incoherent hypocrites, me too I will not implement IMF policy if I am made President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Everything so nice when I’m dreaming.
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by favor914: 3:48pm On May 14
casualobserver:
Somebody that can never become president of Nigeria, why are they worrying themselves over what he will do?
Empty Barrels, na only mouth them get, typical Obidient.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Record Trumps His Detractors / Bashir Ahmad Shares Old Video Over Recent Zamfara Killings / Zamfara Workers Bid Gov. Yari Farewell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.