Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,827 members, 7,851,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him (14877 Views)

I Will Disown My Father If He Disgrace Me Like This / Gumi: I Feel Pity For The Next President, We Could Face A Greater Insurgency / Hamisu Chidari: Tinubu Helped Buhari Become President We Will Reward Him In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by LordIsaac(m): 2:48pm On May 14
And after “disowning” him, what next? Anuofia them!😊
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by goslowgoslow(m): 2:49pm On May 14
SpartaOfLagos:

It took Tinubu 34years to prepare and score 8 million votes in the presidential elrction. But took Peter Obi just 6 months to garner over 6 million votes and even defeated Tinubu in all his strongholds with wide margin. If not for massive rigging by Tinubu, Obi would been president now .

Peter Obi Na asset abeg .
I don't blame you but Buhari 8 years of bad rulership that destroyed Nigeria if not you won't bring Peter Obi a lilliputian in politics side by side with Tinubu.
And stop talking about rigging, the rigging that couldn't be proved in court, even LP also rigged!
I don't know how an unknown Obi in the North will win election in Nigeria.
Assets my foot!

6 Likes

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by TheOldGods: 2:49pm On May 14
Nyamiriflathed:

Lol. Obi is not even in the equation. Atiku that is a bigger political heavyweight is even maybe.

You will eventually know the meaning of power of incumbency. Nor be everybody Mumu like GEJ.
bro you talk like you're a child. Shebi we have seen the past election. I used to think obi would never get to the point he is at now. Bro only came in 6months has won I think 19 states with about 6 million plus votes. We have already seen the previous election and see the capabilities of all the contestants. The so called atiku we thought was heavyweight was a fly weight. Next election is still between obi and tinubu, but this time, I don't think tinubu stands a chance, unless he suddenly reversed all policies and bring Nigeria to where it was before he entered. I can't see chances again.

5 Likes

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by tiswell(m): 2:50pm On May 14
Peter isn't under 'siege' to do the biddings of the West.

This sudden imf involvement in FG decision making is a part of the deal to conceal the dirty secrets of ebola tinibu before,during and after the general elections
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Throwback: 2:51pm On May 14
christejames:
Obi is not educationally weak even in economics, IMF will even come visiting him for some economic tutorials

Yet he did not grow Anambra beyond what Ngige managed in 3years, while not owing workers salary like Obi?

5 Likes

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Raylight2(m): 2:52pm On May 14
ganisucks:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/14/well-disown-peter-obi-if-he-adopts-imf-world-bank-policies-nlc/

We're still dealing with the present, they're talking about the uncertain 2027.

1 Like

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Everlastingson: 2:53pm On May 14
ganisucks:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/14/well-disown-peter-obi-if-he-adopts-imf-world-bank-policies-nlc/

Nah. Peter Obi is not Tinubu. Peter Obi will NEVER adopt evil IMF's satanic policies. The evil and occultic IMF is now playing Tinubu like table tennis and Nigerians are suffering.

1 Like

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Wickedlywicked: 2:53pm On May 14
SpartaOfLagos:

It took Tinubu 34years to prepare and score 8 million votes in the presidential elrction. But took Peter Obi just 6 months to garner over 6 million votes and even defeated Tinubu in all his strongholds with wide margin. If not for massive rigging by Tinubu, Obi would been president now .

He won Tinubu in all his strongholds according to you, yet the same Tinubu rigged the elections according to same you grin
He won Tinubu in all his strongholds while he also won all other candidates in his home states (SE) yet you want to have us believe that the people who gave Obi that winning in their son’s strongholds are tribalistic people while Obi’s people who gave no outsider a chance are non-tribalists but lover of good governance, your head dey touch and you never know grin

4 Likes

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Didijiji: 2:54pm On May 14
Sharpsharp00123:
u Igbos n self deciet

Let’s see how long u can lie to yourself once again
Spot ONE lie or forever remain dumb
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Truthsandtrusts: 2:55pm On May 14

3 Likes

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by omoadeleye(m): 2:56pm On May 14
ganisucks:
Peteru, did you hear that? Just put it in your head now. All this Nation Of Domination WWE group you are doing now, don't let it affect your presidency. If you loose guard, they'll change it for you sharp-sharp and give you Tinubulabu formular 2.0. See this administration and learn from their mistakes.

Bro, Peter Obi can never be the president of Nigeria na

3 Likes

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by goslowgoslow(m): 2:57pm On May 14
TheOldGods:
bro you talk like you're a child. Shebi we have seen the past election. I used to think obi would never get to the point he is at now. Bro only came in 6months has won I think 19 states with about 6 million plus votes. We have already seen the previous election and see the capabilities of all the contestants. The so called atiku we thought was heavyweight was a fly weight. Next election is still between obi and tinubu, but this time, I don't think tinubu stands a chance, unless he suddenly reversed all policies and bring Nigeria to where it was before he entered. I can't see chances again.
This one is day dreaming!.. even if Tinubu die Obi will not win the election. He will never get the number of votes he got again.
You Obi supporters are not even helping hims , we have come to realize that Obi is just an Igbo agenda. Look at the way you all are insulting Yorubas despite the fact that so many of them voted Obi and you think those people will still vote him in the next election.
Most of the votes he got are especially in the east are PDP votes. He got those votes because he is Igbo, most of the votes he got in the North are even from Igbos...next election una go cry pass the last one.

4 Likes

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Hakeem66: 2:57pm On May 14
Wickedlywicked:

He won Tinubu in all his strongholds according to you, yet the same Tinubu rigged the elections according to same you grin
He won Tinubu in all his strongholds while he also won all other candidates in his home states (SE) yet you want to have us believe that the people who gave Obi that winning in their son’s strongholds are tribalistic people while Obi’s people who gave no outsider a chance are non-tribalists but lover of good governance, your head dey touch and you never know grin
Winning someone home and away is a definition of total dominance.

2 Likes

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Everlastingson: 2:59pm On May 14
SpartaOfLagos:

Tinubu never got 8 million votes, you know. This fake figure was what Mahmood Ya(hoo)kubu gave to him. The genuine votes that Tinubu got was less than 2 million. Peter Obi scored over 11 million votes to win the election.
In the history of this geographic misconception called Nigeria have you ever had a scenerio where a party, after winning an election, still spends all it's time fighting the loser with lies? And in this peculiar case they're not even fighting LP as a party per se but an individual----Peter Obi. They fight him with lies coz they stole his mandate, and coz they're afraid of him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Oneday82: 3:00pm On May 14
I am beginning to see the reason why this brief man was beating to pulp in Owerri IMO state by one of the mafia Eastern Governor.

Ever since you were elected NLC President, mention one achievement so far recorded in your name. It's very unfortunate that you don't know Nigeria workers has disown long ago.

Whatever your name is, I dare you to call for a nationwide protest or strike?

Mumu disowning who the God has blessed. Just be decieving yourself.
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Successlane: 3:00pm On May 14
mmm
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Chucks13: 3:01pm On May 14
He won't becomes the president anyway so no need sweating over obi and IMF.

Thanks...

2 Likes

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by TheOldGods: 3:02pm On May 14
goslowgoslow:

This one is day dreaming!.. even if Tinubu die Obi will not win the election. He will never get the number of votes he got again.
You Obi supporters are not even helping hims , we have come to realize that Obi is just an Igbo agenda. Look at the way you all are insulting Yorubas despite the fact that so many of them voted Obi and you think those people will still vote him in the next election.
Most of the votes he got are especially in the east are PDP votes. He got those votes because he is Igbo, most of the votes he got in the North are even from Igbos...next election una go cry pass the last one.
bro, leave the yourubas that will vote for obi to vote for him. Are there still yourubas that will vote for obi? Ofcourse there are. Still running in their thousands especially the youths. So all these your tribalism talk will never take you anywhere. That you hate obi won't stop him from winning if he is meant to win. Because you hate someone doesn't mean he won't progress, no be nollywood be this, na real life. I was only having a meaningful arguement with you, then you started calling out another tribe. You don't even know what tribe I am, but you've concluded. That shows the hate and the tribalism in you. Abeg go quote someone else. I don't argue with people crowded with emotions and hate.

2 Likes

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Ijaya123: 3:02pm On May 14
The first question we should be asking is, Who will make him president?

Well, he can become the president of the headless mob.

2 Likes

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Coldspice: 3:03pm On May 14
christejames:
Obi is not educationally weak even in economics, IMF will even come visiting him for some economic tutorials

IMF will come visit and take lessons from a blockhead who used 10 years to study a 4-year course. grin

You Obidients are really dumb.

3 Likes

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Coldspice: 3:04pm On May 14
TheOldGods:
bro, leave the yourubas that will vote for obi to vote for him. Are there still yourubas that will vote for obi? Ofcourse there are. Still running in their thousands especially the youths. So all these your tribalism talk will never take you anywhere. That you hate obi won't stop him from winning[b] if he is meant to win.[/b] Because you hate someone doesn't mean he won't progress, no be nollywood be this, na real life. I was only having a meaningful arguement with you, then you started calling out another tribe. You don't even know what tribe I am, but you've concluded. That shows the hate and the tribalism in you. Abeg go quote someone else. I don't argue with people crowded with emotions and hate.

Obi is destined to lose.

5 Likes

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by guysbewise: 3:04pm On May 14
When he becomes president of Bia-fraud he can implement whatever he wants and they will all be wearing slippers.

4 Likes

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by ZUKKYY(m): 3:05pm On May 14
Kaxmytex:
Wahala, if obi had been the president, by now everywhere fit don burst o
. Shut up
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Ijaya123: 3:05pm On May 14
Everlastingson:

Tinubu never got 8 millions , you know. This fake figure was what Mahmood Ya(hoo)kubu gave him. The genuine votes that Tinubu got was less than 2 million. Peter Obi scored over 11 million votes to win the election.

But Bitter Obi went to court and never for once claimed that he won the election. All he was saying was that the other candidate should be disqualified.

Even his lawyers too never lay claim to his winning the election. So where did you get your own figure from?

5 Likes

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Chucks13: 3:07pm On May 14
ganisucks:

Okay, be waiting.

Hahahaha just dey laugh you Obi will only become ohanaeze president.

You guys think we are joking with obi ba? I dares you to tell him to contest in 2027 I swear to God obi will be in sixth position mark my word we are waiting for him like a lion.

Una think say we dey joke ba? Una eyes go clear by 2027.

3 Likes

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by mandax: 3:09pm On May 14
Ajaero; the Labour party is not the same as Nigeria Labour Congress. How many times will you be told?
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by southsouthking(m): 3:09pm On May 14
ganisucks:
Peteru, did you hear that? Just put it in your head now. All this Nation Of Domination WWE group you are doing now, don't let it affect your presidency. If you loose guard, they'll change it for you sharp-sharp and give you Tinubulabu formular 2.0. See this administration and learn from their mistakes.

Shut up and face your hungry famz.
I hope you're earning more than the minimum wage kid?

1 Like

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by TheOldGods: 3:09pm On May 14
Coldspice:

Obi is destined to lose.

Failure is part of life. You only fail to get better, I'm sure you have also failed so many times to b successful or to be a billionaire. How would you feel if I said you are destined never to be rich? I don't argue with people crowded with emotions who lacks simple life understanding. No insult intended. But failure is part of life, me too have lost so many times, and will still loose tomorrow. I'm not afraid to loose. Only a coward is afraid to loose. But no one is destined to loose forever.

I don't know Peter Obi, but I only supported him cause he was the best candidate then..

And if in 2027, tinubu still had the audacity to come out to contest again after his failed leadership, I'll rather cast my vote to a pig, than vote tinubu.

1 Like

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by tenpipsperday: 3:09pm On May 14
Sharpsharp00123:
u Igbos n self deciet

Let’s see how long u can lie to yourself once again

Anyone that prefers Obi to Tinubu is an Igbo right?

I wonder what the size of your brain will be like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by phredy: 3:10pm On May 14
[quote author=ganisucks post=129948121]

The worse is that you are currently asking friends nd family for 2k due to the hardship and you will come here to type trash
Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by Coldspice: 3:11pm On May 14
TheOldGods:

Failure is part of life. You only fail to get better, I'm sure you have also failed so many times to b successful or to be a billionaire. How would you feel if I said you are destined never to be rich? I don't argue with people crowded with emotions who lacks simple life understanding. No insult intended. But failure is part of life, me too have lost so many times, and will still loose tomorrow. I'm not afraid to loose. Only a coward is afraid to loose. But no one is destined to loose forever.

I don't know Peter Obi, but I only supported him cause he was the best candidate then..

Once again, Obi is destined to lose.

4 Likes

Re: NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him by mandax: 3:11pm On May 14
Chucks13:

Hahahaha just dey laugh you Obi will only become ohanaeze president.

You guys think we are joking with obi ba? I dares you to tell him to contest in 2027 I swear to God obi will be in sixth position mark my word we are waiting for him like a lion.

Una think say we dey joke ba? Una eyes go clear by 2027.

Ewu. You will prefer an almajiri to Obi. But your type are becoming inconsequential in Nigeria's electoral process.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dele Momodu: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar And The Verdict Of Man / Court Convicts Abdulrasheed Maina Of N2billion Pension Fraud Charges / Peter Obi Visits The Rehabilitation Center For Disabled Old And Tramp In Ozubulu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.