Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Enugu Demolitions: Three Persons Dead After Walls Collapsed On Them - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Enugu Demolitions: Three Persons Dead After Walls Collapsed On Them (15487 Views)

Mende Demolitions: How The Developer Deviated From Approved Plan (Pictures) / Multi-Storey Building Collapses In Garki, Abuja. 2 Persons Dead, 37 Injured / This Is How Demolitions Of Super Tall Buildings Are Done! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Demolitions: Three Persons Dead After Walls Collapsed On Them by Golan007: 6:54pm On May 14
DataCrab:
Bro educate yourself and know wetin you dey do ohh. That guy can sue you for using his picture in this type of thread if you don't know.

Suitor.
Re: Enugu Demolitions: Three Persons Dead After Walls Collapsed On Them by Golan007: 6:56pm On May 14
May their souls rest in peace 🙏🏾.

Invest in Enugu at your own risk.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Enugu Demolitions: Three Persons Dead After Walls Collapsed On Them by Biodun556(m): 7:07pm On May 14
Do not invest in Enugu

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Demolitions: Three Persons Dead After Walls Collapsed On Them by Yankee101: 7:29pm On May 14
Sue everyone involved
If Nigerian courts won’t move take them to American courts ( look for locus standi) or the ICC until the governor can’t travel abroad to certain countries
Re: Enugu Demolitions: Three Persons Dead After Walls Collapsed On Them by StreetTyga: 7:53pm On May 14
This kind of matter sef...
Re: Enugu Demolitions: Three Persons Dead After Walls Collapsed On Them by Kingzmate(m): 8:14pm On May 14
SCAVENGING TILL THE END shocked

NAIJA NO BALANCE cool
Re: Enugu Demolitions: Three Persons Dead After Walls Collapsed On Them by lakesider2006(m): 9:08pm On May 14
Nahunger:

Demolition without total evacuation of resident occupants...

Chinau Achebe
"There was a country"
I hope you Sabi read ba?
Re: Enugu Demolitions: Three Persons Dead After Walls Collapsed On Them by Inosky: 9:15pm On May 14
Bribing your way into power is not good but bloody administration and people's suffering. This Mba that didn't win election and carry parading with fake NYSC cert is causing hardship to Enugu people already just like the Tinupooo in asovilla
Re: Enugu Demolitions: Three Persons Dead After Walls Collapsed On Them by Segzy19: 10:24pm On May 14
Haha! Sanwo-olu don reach Enugu too?

But why now, Sanwo-olu
Re: Enugu Demolitions: Three Persons Dead After Walls Collapsed On Them by BuzChi(m): 11:22pm On May 14
One major problem in Enugu state is that they do not provide the C of O to anyone which gives no rights to the owners of the property. This is very deceptive. I am igbo by the way, and these issues should be reviewed critically without tribal sentiments.
Enugu State government should do better and not act as criminals, by giving home owners their C of Os.
Re: Enugu Demolitions: Three Persons Dead After Walls Collapsed On Them by Nahunger(m): 11:23pm On May 14
lakesider2006:
I hope you Sabi read ba?

Mumu
If not in Nigeria how can a demolition team allow civilians in what ever guise be in the residence about to be brought down!!

Use your brain 🧠
Re: Enugu Demolitions: Three Persons Dead After Walls Collapsed On Them by Scarcity234: 12:04am On May 15
Invest in Enugu for your own Good!

How many of these demolitions has happened in Enugu compared to Lagos?!
Why the demolitions?
Were the owners of the structures and businesses compensated?

We aren't sentimental like you lot crying on this thread. If Peter MBA misbehaves, he will be attacked and booted out.
MBA has been behaving like a rascal since his emergency as governor and if he chose to behave like one Sanwo Olu and his ilk, he will be dealt with.

Rochas Okorocha is an example and Hope will follow suit...

This said, invest in Lagos at your own peril!

Re: Enugu Demolitions: Three Persons Dead After Walls Collapsed On Them by Scarcity234: 12:13am On May 15
LegendHero:
Do not invest in Enugu!!!

I am waiting on Bitter Obi the cry cry old man to sew another thread of how Enugu government demolished GTB headquarters and rendered almost 500k others and $20bn worth of investment of GTB building in Enugu worthless.

Now they’ve even added killing people to the list. Demolish their houses, businesses, and even kill them join. This is injustice!
Invest in Enugu for your own good!

Invest in Lagos at your own peril!

Re: Enugu Demolitions: Three Persons Dead After Walls Collapsed On Them by Difrent: 3:23am On May 15
DataCrab:
Bro educate yourself and know wetin you dey do ohh. That guy can sue you for using his picture in this type of thread if you don't know.

Funny reply

So na the picture you fit react to because of course, this is not Lagos so they can't be wrong. It's only on Lagos that igbo peoples properties get destroyed..... Even when the majority of property owners are yorubas

Una hypocrisy is clear for all to see.
Re: Enugu Demolitions: Three Persons Dead After Walls Collapsed On Them by Difrent: 3:25am On May 15
immortalcrown:
Really? So sad.

Honestly, I was there this evening. I observed how scavengers were literally dragging space with bulldozers.

To the misguided Igbo people who claim tribalism is the reason behind every demolition in Lagos, what will you say this time around?

But I have a question. Is the demolition with or without compensation?

INVEST IN ENUGU AT YOUR OWN PERIL

Maryanne Moghalu 2024

1 Like

Re: Enugu Demolitions: Three Persons Dead After Walls Collapsed On Them by Mccollins042(m): 7:56am On May 15
immortalcrown:
Really? So sad.

Honestly, I was there this evening. I observed how scavengers were literally dragging space with bulldozers.

To the misguided Igbo people who claim tribalism is the reason behind every demolition in Lagos, what will you say this time around?

But I have a question. Is the demolition with or without compensation?
Property owners were duly compensated before demolition started, it is not the same with what happens in lagos
Re: Enugu Demolitions: Three Persons Dead After Walls Collapsed On Them by immortalcrown(m): 8:19am On May 15
Mccollins042:

Property owners were duly compensated before demolition started, it is not the same with what happens in lagos
I ask about compensation because I observed that many of the demolished structures are not illegal. In the case of the demolitions in Lagos, many or most of the structures are illegal. No compensation for the demolition of illegal structures in Enugu State. Quote me anywhere.

Meanwhile, may it be true the property owners were duly compensated. I have no proof to believe or doubt your claim about the compensation.
Re: Enugu Demolitions: Three Persons Dead After Walls Collapsed On Them by Mccollins042(m): 4:13pm On May 26
immortalcrown:
I ask about compensation because I observed that many of the demolished structures are not illegal. In the case of the demolitions in Lagos, many or most of the structures are illegal. No compensation for the demolition of illegal structures in Enugu State. Quote me anywhere.

Meanwhile, may it be true the property owners were duly compensated. I have no proof to believe or doubt your claim about the compensation.
I'm not asking you to believe me, you can use the internet.
However, I noticed how u shifted the goal post and started arguing how demolished structures in Lagos are illegal. I never asked that, no one asked that u just started explaining.
The bible said that the wicked runeth when no one pursueth him. I'm not calling u a wicked man but you should have an introspect
Re: Enugu Demolitions: Three Persons Dead After Walls Collapsed On Them by immortalcrown(m): 4:17pm On May 26
Mccollins042:
I'm not asking you to believe me, you can use the internet.
However, I noticed how u shifted the goal post and started arguing how demolished structures in Lagos are illegal. I never asked that, no one asked that u just started explaining.
The bible said that the wicked runeth when no one pursueth him. I'm not calling u a wicked man but you should have an introspect
You excellently described yourself here. You are the wicked one running when no one is pursuing you. Were you not the first to say that the demolition in Enugu is different from the demolition in Lagos?
Re: Enugu Demolitions: Three Persons Dead After Walls Collapsed On Them by Mccollins042(m): 4:51pm On May 26
immortalcrown:
You excellently described yourself here. You are the wicked one running when no one is pursuing you. Were you not the first to say that the demolition in Enugu is different from the demolition in Lagos?
This thread is not about Lagos, no one is talking about Lagos, u asked a question I answered and it didn't suit your agenda you immediately switched to lagos. Balablu boys Una nodey tire for bigotry?
Re: Enugu Demolitions: Three Persons Dead After Walls Collapsed On Them by immortalcrown(m): 4:52pm On May 26
Mccollins042:
This thread is not about Lagos, no one is talking about Lagos, u asked a question I answered and it didn't suit your agenda you immediately switched to lagos. Balablu boys Una nodey tire for bigotry?
You are a big liar. The first time you quoted me, you said that the demolition in Enugu is different from the demolition in Lagos. Maybe you speak without thinking and that's why you have forgotten what you told me earlier.
Re: Enugu Demolitions: Three Persons Dead After Walls Collapsed On Them by Mccollins042(m): 9:46am On May 27
immortalcrown:
You are a big liar. The first time you quoted me, you said that the demolition in Enugu is different from the demolition in Lagos. Maybe you speak without thinking and that's why you have forgotten what you told me earlier.
"To the misguided Igbo people who claim tribalism is the reason behind every demolition in Lagos, what will you say this time around?"
This is a quote from your comment that made me say that prompted that you stup*d bigot
Re: Enugu Demolitions: Three Persons Dead After Walls Collapsed On Them by immortalcrown(m): 11:57am On May 27
Mccollins042:
"To the misguided Igbo people who claim tribalism is the reason behind every demolition in Lagos, what will you say this time around?"
This is a quote from your comment that made me say that prompted that you stup*d bigot
How does my first comment exonerate you? I asked the Igbo people who blame tribalism for house demolitions in Lagos State what they will call house demolitions in the Igbo land. In that comment, I did not highlight any difference between the demolitions in Lagos and the ones in Enugu.

You quoted me and claimed that the demolitions in Lagos are different from the ones in Enugu. You claimed that there are compensations for the demolitions in Enugu unlike the ones in Lagos. That claim of yours prompted me to explain that most of or all the demolished structures in Lagos are illegal and do not deserve compensations. You first talked about the difference between house demolition in Lagos State and the ones in Enugu before I responded with an explanation of the difference.

You are now denying your own statement because you are the stupid bigot.
Re: Enugu Demolitions: Three Persons Dead After Walls Collapsed On Them by Mccollins042(m): 6:01am On Jun 01
immortalcrown:
How does my first comment exonerate you? I asked the Igbo people who blame tribalism for house demolitions in Lagos State what they will call house demolitions in the Igbo land. In that comment, I did not highlight any difference between the demolitions in Lagos and the ones in Enugu.

You quoted me and claimed that the demolitions in Lagos are different from the ones in Enugu. You claimed that there are compensations for the demolitions in Enugu unlike the ones in Lagos. That claim of yours prompted me to explain that most of or all the demolished structures in Lagos are illegal and do not deserve compensations. You first talked about the difference between house demolition in Lagos State and the ones in Enugu before I responded with an explanation of the difference.

You are now denying your own statement because you are the stupid bigot.
Did the topic of the OP talk about Lagos?
Why the comparison? Must you bring your bigotry to every topic?
Why must you point hands at the "misguided igbos". You are just a bigot accept it and move on
Re: Enugu Demolitions: Three Persons Dead After Walls Collapsed On Them by immortalcrown(m): 6:42am On Jun 01
Mccollins042:
Did the topic of the OP talk about Lagos?
Why the comparison? Must you bring your bigotry to every topic?
Why must you point hands at the "misguided igbos". You are just a bigot accept it and move on
Explain how my comment is irrelevant to the topic. Remain the bigot until you do so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Flat On Half Plot Of Land. / Huge Fire Breaks Out In 24-storey London Tower / Amen Estate Phase 2 Is Located At Eleko Beach Road Off Lekki Epe Express Road. I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.